Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady (5641 Views)

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! / When The Captain Just Finished Watching Fast And Furious ''Tokyo's Drift'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Qualer: 6:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Chommieblaq:
All of the above. Depends shagrin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Qualer: 6:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Jayjay0:
They will choose Fast and money slow and cash

Thanks me later

Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Qualer: 6:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Mymain:

Ya

yourmain, mymain theirmain, hismain, hermain everybody gets a main!!! grin grin grin

still loving the main lips!! cool
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by DVMtuppence(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Mymain:

Yeah I needed a bit of a break tongue

But I'm back now... For now

Obviously you needed a break then but it hit me unaware don't even tell you're back just for now smileywell,happy to see you back... I miss you
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by onstelly(f): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2015
NemzySeries:

hehehehehehe....sha dunt 4get to use ur safety belt, ova speeding doesn't kills but wrong driving dos
Roflmao
Don't worry I will oh
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Chommieblaq(f): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
ipledge10:
and you are doing fast and furious when u noto Paul walker or Vin diesel

So ppl wey get Jesus no dey do fast and furious. Owk o
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Chommieblaq(f): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tanx for the compliment grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
not rude to people, rude to pretenders.
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Adaure4ever:
A bit slow, a bit fast and Steady..
yea like a car starting up the hillwink.i gbadu ur style na lol.
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:
Am not answering cos today is Xmas joor.
Will answer on new year eve
hmm looking at ur dp u be like babe wey go just finish man for bed oo.dhere is god oocheesy.
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
na ur type dey fvck pass
na dat one better na abi?
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Qualer: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Tanx for the compliment grin grin grin

you are welcome, deary!!! grin

Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by chudyprince: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Harder harder has been taking men to their early graves

Speed kills grin
Lolz grin
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by odaniel1(m): 4:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Chommieblaq:
This killed Paul walker...depends on wt factors ma? *grabs stool n diet coke*
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by odaniel1(m): 4:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Confused..lol I love confusionists
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by odaniel1(m): 4:29am On Dec 27, 2015
slimzypink:
i want it rough nd fast no steady cheesy steady sucks... im joking o
Who gets enlisted in the army and quits @ d battlefront saying he's kidding? *drags u into d rink*
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by ipledge10(m): 4:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Am missing Nneka123 [font=Georgia ]Trap queen[/font]..[/color[color=#006600]Awon werey 100%
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Slow n steady so I can look in to his eyes, tongue flick each other n slide my fingers between his, that sensual connection.

Then build momentum, fast n rough towards climax. That how I like it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Chommieblaq(f): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2015
odaniel1:

This killed Paul walker...depends on wt factors ma? *grabs stool n diet coke*

Amebo, na speed kill Paul walker, me I go miss am na.
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by odaniel1(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Amebo, na speed kill Paul walker, me I go miss am na.
Exactly my point! Fast and furious? No way.. "Slow and steady wins d race.." ever heard? Lwkmd
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Chommieblaq(f): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2015
odaniel1:

Exactly my point!
Fast and furious? No way..
"Slow and steady wins d race.." ever heard?
Lwkmd
MI na combination I want na. Lmfao
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by odaniel1(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Chommieblaq:
MI na combination I want na. Lmfao
I sabi wan nairalander wey dy sell *ties wrapper and runs 2 call cutehector*
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by inositol88(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Chommieblaq:

CHIOMA DE GAL!!!!!!!!

I DE FEEL UR SWAG!

HOW IS LIFE AFTER GRADUATION?
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Chommieblaq(f): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2015
inositol88:

CHIOMA DE GAL!!!!!!!!

I DE FEEL UR SWAG!

HOW IS LIFE AFTER GRADUATION?

Innocent!!! Guy awfa na, I jus dey o.

Everything is great though.
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Chommieblaq(f): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2015
odaniel1:

I sabi wan nairalander wey dy sell *ties wrapper and runs 2 call cutehector*
Hahahahahahahahaa
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by odaniel1(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Hahahahahahahahaa
U hv big beautiful eyes tho...is dt ur christmas hair?
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by Chommieblaq(f): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2015
odaniel1:

U hv big beautiful eyes tho...is dt ur christmas hair?
YUP
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Adaure4ever:
You can imagine!
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by gevans(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2015
slimzypink:
i want it rough nd fast no steady cheesy steady sucks... im joking o
I pray o
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by gevans(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I sight u dear.
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by gevans(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmmmn, this one is strong. Warri is beautiful
Re: Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady by gevans(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Op, no go let people kill themselves o, because e fit b say d guy no too dey fine or he just do surgery n d place never heal well, if d person go do as u dey talk, babe dat one na finish him (killing things), let d health Status n mood direct d whole activities that my take. tanx.
Warri is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Student's Answer Sheet. (pics) / Ladies: Can You Accept This From Your Guy As A Suprise Gift On Your Birthday? / Men And Our Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.