Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Your Other Half's Name - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Other Half's Name (2537 Views)

Looking For The Other Half / Who's Your nairaland Other Half? / Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Other Half's Name by prittigrrr(f): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
I call him honey and baby. He calls me honey, darling, sweetheart. I used to call him daddy and he called me mommy. I didnt like mommy 4 me; he didnt like daddy 4 him. One day I called and said "hi, skinny daddy!" (He is skinny.) He told me "hi, fluffy mommy!" (I am fat) That ended all the mommy and daddy stuff.(I know I'm fat but don't want that from him) Now, as to the man's butt. I love a nice one but the ladies b4 me left one critical component: roundness! I luv seeing my man's round firm tight butt! He is 10 years older than me, but has a body like a 21 year old. I LOVE IT! Now, regarding the lady with Mr. Clinical: I knew a woman who dated a man who choreographed every part of the sex. She said he would "pose" and "position" her body and if she could not maintain the "pose" he would lose interest. (wtf! Since when does a man care abt how a meal is put on a plate?) Hope your Mr. Clinical is not this bad,
Re: Your Other Half's Name by luxoire(f): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
prittigrrr:

I call him honey and baby. He calls me honey, darling, sweetheart. I used to call him daddy and he called me mommy. I didnt like mommy 4 me; he didnt like daddy 4 him. One day I called and said "hi, skinny daddy!" (He is skinny.) He told me "hi, fluffy mommy!" (I am fat) That ended all the mommy and daddy stuff.(I know I'm fat but don't want that from him) Now, as to the man's butt. I love a nice one but the ladies b4 me left one critical component: roundness! I luv seeing my man's round firm tight butt! He is 10 years older than me, but has a body like a 21 year old. I LOVE IT! Now, regarding the lady with Mr. Clinical: I knew a woman who dated a man who choreographed every part of the sex. She said he would "pose" and "position" her body and if she could not maintain the "pose" he would lose interest. (wtf! Since when does a man care abt how a meal is put on a plate?) Hope your Mr. Clinical is not this bad,

skinny daddy and fluffy mummy made me laugh grin

roundness not sure about that one - i don;t like men who'se derrieres poke out from teh back of their trousers when tucked in - it look almost too femine - the fit and the way the belt sits on his waist has to be just perfect!!

@secretz - tell me your boo - aint a choreographer?? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Your Other Half's Name by OBNOXIOUS: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
I call her B***TCH!

Its that simple! Because that's what she is and will always be!
Re: Your Other Half's Name by edogram(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
she call me baby and treasure.

and i call her my love and baby
Re: Your Other Half's Name by v3: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2009
i call her "SH", "M.I", "Bunny", "Sunshine". . "Ethereal" etc

She calls me "Hero", "Naruto" etc
Re: Your Other Half's Name by luxoire(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
v3nom4eva:

i call her "SH", "M.I", "Bunny", "Sunshine". . "Ethereal" etc

She calls me "Hero", "Naruto" etc

Hero ko, rambo ni? - are u serious or are you joking? cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Other Half's Name by prittigrrr(f): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ Luxoire - there is nothing feminine about my guy's butt. The roundness I'm talking about is like Teye Diggs' butt in the shower scene in "How Stella Got Her Groove Back." That butt was sexy and absolutely luscious!
Re: Your Other Half's Name by v3: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
@luxoire

I made a promise to catch her b4 she touched the ground (be there for her in times of sadness,hapiness. . .share those special moments, and since her papa die(and her was her hero), she's cum to see me as HIM. .in a cute kinda way. . ya know)

I do prefer being called NARUTO anyways, but for her, ANYTIN'll do. . .
Re: Your Other Half's Name by Gabry(f): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
His name is Anthony but I call him yeye fowl or Mr. T or Tony and he calls me Mama Ngozi and Iyawo

Yes, poster, Im serious about this
Re: Your Other Half's Name by luxoire(f): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
prittigrrr:

@ Luxoire - there is nothing feminine about my guy's butt. The roundness I'm talking about is like Teye Diggs' butt in the shower scene in "How Stella Got Her Groove Back." That butt was sexy and absolutely luscious!

ok now that got me swung - if your dude has a butt like that - then my dear enjoy grin grin grin - most ladies that have watched that film have been converted to butt-admioring as a hobby tongue

v3nom4eva:

@luxoire

I made a promise to catch her b4 she touched the ground (be there for her in times of sadness,hapiness. . .share those special moments, and since her papa die(and her was her hero), she's cum to see me as HIM. .in a cute kinda way. . ya know)

I do prefer being called NARUTO anyways, but for her, ANYTIN'll do. . .

that is soo romantic - awww so sweet!! nice she trusts and believes you and in you to that extent - make una hold unaselves well ohh - outside is full of temptations!!
Re: Your Other Half's Name by luxoire(f): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Gabry
- yeye fowl? - na wah ohh? any reason behind that name? - dis love go make us do thinsg grin grin
Re: Your Other Half's Name by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
He calls me Pasero. He's a razz boy. cheesy
Re: Your Other Half's Name by luxoire(f): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

He calls me Pasero. He's a[b] razz boy[/b]. cheesy
spikey spikey spikey?!! razz ke - but i dont know what passero means - befor i say any more - ehh what does it mean?
Re: Your Other Half's Name by spikedcylinder: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
Pasero is a slang fuji stars/area boys use to depict love for their partners or whatever.
Its ok though, I like razz boys. wink
Re: Your Other Half's Name by v3: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
She has the most amazing eyes that lites my path at night. . .

If i wanna tease her, i simply tell her. . "Stare @ the moon" and there's this light her eyes radiate, they look so good @ night. . i simply don't need a torch

And if i look deeper into her eyes. . .i sorta see my unborn daughter in them. . .lol. . dat wan na him dey kill am
Re: Your Other Half's Name by manoy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2009
Re: Your Other Half's Name by luxoire(f): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
manoy:

Some of these babes no get other half oh,make una confess grin grin grin
confess ke? even if they dont have - nothing worng in abit of wishful thinking
Re: Your Other Half's Name by Gabry(f): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2009
luxoire:

@Gabry
- yeye fowl? - na wah ohh? any reason behind that name? - dis love go make us do thinsg grin grin

Yes oo. Because he is always teasing me and also he is very very playful towards me but to others, he is as serious as Seun shocked
Re: Your Other Half's Name by luxoire(f): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2009
Gabry:

Yes oo. Because he is always teasing me and also he is very very playful towards me but to others, he is as serious as Seun shocked

hahaha - ok now i c
Re: Your Other Half's Name by Lexiwhite(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2009
She's Checho kiss a combo of her 2 middlenames, and I'm Nnamdi my unfamous middlename - so far, she's the only one who chose to call me that - Even those who gave me that name dont call me that grin
Re: Your Other Half's Name by amebono11: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2009
Lexiwhite:

She's Checho kiss a combo of her 2 middlenames, and I'm Nnamdi my unfamous middlename - so far, she's the only one who chose to call me that - Even those who gave me that name dont call me that grin

is she like u interms of size or slim? tongue
Re: Your Other Half's Name by Gabry(f): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2009
,amebo no1:

Hey, thats not very nice ooo sad
Re: Your Other Half's Name by v3: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2009
@she calls me "nappyboy" n i call her "diaper-girl"
Re: Your Other Half's Name by Lexiwhite(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
,amebo no1:

I already answered this question in another thread. . . but he're it goes again:

I love her laughter, its infectious, and when i look at her face, i can see her sincerity. I've dated many, those far older than me and those younger and never before have i met someone so close to perfection!!! Her skin texture is smooth and there are no spots - no concealers needed, she does not need make-up to look good and her skin doesn't look like it was immersed in oil. She is 5"10' tall, her waist is nicely curved, her legs are straight and her steps are sexy.
She's got dimples, very slightly gap-teeth, a spark in her lovely eyes, thick stubborn but lovely ebony hair She's a size 10 - the African figure, my friends envy me. . . but hey, i cannot shout, I've just always had good luck all my life
Re: Your Other Half's Name by v3: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
@lexi

na 4 o. . . can we trade?
Re: Your Other Half's Name by Atreus(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2009
i call her mon bijou,babe,sweet thang etc. Most of the time she just calls me sweetie,hun,babe etc.
Then,what's with the middle name thing? She calls me Imagbenikaro or her funkified shortform-Nick.
Re: Your Other Half's Name by yme1(f): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2009
my heartbeat
Re: Your Other Half's Name by AmAlone: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss Baby gurl how far na!? @ y me
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss I searched everywhere for you jus yesterday
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Wanted to dash you 1million shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? / Honeymoon speical- Beautiful Pictures Of Obudu Cattle Ranch-calabar / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.