Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart (2251 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Who's Your nairaland Other Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by aminalib(f): 4:39am On Jan 12, 2011
the other day i was taking my braids out, and my bf just walks into the bathroom, grabs a comb and starts taking it out with me!, it warmed my heart,

even when i don't have my pedi done yet and my feet are rather umm let's say not fresh, he will still massage them and get a clipper and take care of them, while he is making fun of my feet,

your turn,

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 12, 2011
^ I am single and very much jealous of you! lol but once again my ex used to cook for me. He never let me ask him for food or anything to drink, I miss that.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by aminalib(f): 4:42am On Jan 12, 2011
lol, that is nice of your ex, hmm maybe u guys should try to reconcile, if u still care for him
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 12, 2011
^LOL dont make me cry gurl. Next person please LOL. Errrm Ms.Eve grin
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by aminalib(f): 4:47am On Jan 12, 2011
lol, ok sorry
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by SAlUV(f): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2011
Whenever there's a snow storm like the ones we've been experiencing in New York lately, he doesn't want me drive or go outside. He picks me up and takes me to work or school even though I have my own car. If I really wanna drive, he stops by on his way to or from work and shovels the snow around the car so it'll be easy for me to get out. Mind you this is not your average dude who has nothing better to do with his time.

I also love how he calls me mommy  tongue  it's like music to my ears.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by babyme1(f): 6:21am On Jan 12, 2011
The way he tells his friends 'that's the woman that healed my heart and saved my life' when he's gisting wd them and im there. Makes me wanna hug him.

He calls every meal time to know if i'v eaten. He thinks i don't eat enough.

He told my parents 'ur daughter is the greatest girl iv ever held in my arms'. I cried the whole day and papa teased my for months.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by 190: 6:22am On Jan 12, 2011
Yeah i used 2 watch my GF play alot with my younger siblings,
They all looked adorable together,

but they all grown up now

~sighs~
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by MrsEve2(f): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2011
I know this might sound silly but I love it when he does it. My husband would see me taking a bath and he would just bring in my slippers, housecoat, towel, and start washing my back for me. He would then sit with me talking to me as I soak in the tub.

My husband and I would be in the bed just talking. He would reach over and start scratching my back. I love it when he scratches my back. I know weird but it just make me all warm inside.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by MrsEve2(f): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2011
I love it when my husband call me ma or baby. It the way he say it that I know it him in a crowd of million of people. The way my husband look in my eyes with his pretty brown eyes. He look into my eyes as if I been with him all his life. It warms my heart.

I always get surprise homemade gifts from him. He wrote poetry and he write it very well. One time he wrote me a poem and posted it on Yahoo page and his entire family were like awwwww! I cried that day because it moved me.

My husband always announce that my wife is having my baby even before we were together. We were friends and his brother kept telling me he like me. I was like whatever. He would never refer to my name always wife or nnenwa. So every time when we around other people they refer me to wife or nnenwa. The day we got married, he said now you are my wife legally and may no man take you from me forever and ever.

Okay yall gon get me all misty eyed. Damn you Amilab!
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by hbabe(f): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2011
When he asks about my colleagues by name even though he has never met them; it makes me glad and shows he actually listens to my stories.
And I love it when he cooks for me and when he reads to me.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by aminalib(f): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2011
lol, he sounds like a good guy
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by MrsEve2(f): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2011
Oh! I love it when my husband cook for me too and he always mixing up stuff. He would always ask me am I hungry and I need to practicing eating for two. He getting all these vitamins that suppose to be good for women conceiving and I love it when he grabs me from behind and, Okay (clearing throat) I was in a tangent for a minute.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by hbabe(f): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2011
Lol!
We all love to be grabbed from behind. Now don't get us started.
I can't wait to start eating for two! Lucky you.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by MrsEve2(f): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2011
Yes! He so strong and I just feel so secure in his arms! I love his strong body and how he love grabbing me. I know it sound mushy but little things like that mean the world to me.

My had a blackhead on my face and my husband would get some swabbing alcohol and tissue. He would work his way getting that blackhead out. I know it gross but he so paternal!
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by comechop(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2011
great thread ladies. hope mr cork doesnt stumble on this one grin
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by rawswagga(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2011
love d way she makes sure am ok in everytin.i so much love d way she covers me wit blanket at nit.now my ex.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Dyt(f): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2011
Wen he occasionally tells me i love u n says u r so beautiful,m actually lookin at u ryt now
we r far frm eachoda so i miss d lovey n dovey thing bt wen m on wit him,he jst warms my hrt in so many words
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Wislet(f): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2011
Erm. . .none @de moment. Looooolest. . . . . ,@Mrs eve, congrats on ur pregnancy. Sweet.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by MrsEve2(f): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2011
I am pregnant? Damn yall too?!! Yall have any girls and boys name suggestions?
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by babyme1(f): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Boy---- Mr Cork, 190, D-sense
Girl---- Ms. Potatoe, aminalib, Mzdark
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by adagz01(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2011
I am whole and complete.i dont need another half
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Wislet(f): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2011
baby.me:

Boy---- Mr Cork, 190, D-sense
Girl---- Ms. Potatoe, aminalib, Mzdark
tongue tongue tongue tongue
disaster! LMAO
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Omolola1(f): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2011
He spoils me silly! i so love d way he prepares noodles 4 me! @ times he wud jxt grab nd kiss me wen hs frends re around
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by uglyBetty1(f): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2011
I was coming for weekend and i jokingly told him that am not going to stop over at a restaurant to eat when he comes to pick me. When i came in after the hugs and all, he said i should go to the kitchen that there was a surprised package there, i went and could you believe that he made Egwusi soup. I was indeed surprised.

When ever am tired, he always want to do the cooking.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin hor har har ho ho ho! i never knew there were so many ladies on nairaland o!!! see as dem pack theirselves for this thread. keep it coming o! i need to know the things to do that will blow my lady's mind.
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by sashaa(f): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2011
It really warms my heart when my boyfriend of four years tells me i look so beautiful waking up in the mornings. And sometimes he'll insist i look in the mirror(which i never do ofcourse) just to prove his point. It just warms my heart how he really does see that.
The way he always grabs me from behind when am in d kitchen and then asks what he can help with. He also cooks for me when i'm tired.
When he strokes my back when we are just laying in bed talking.
When he strokes my belly and then goes 'i can't wait to have my baby growing in there'
awwwww, i love u plenty, babe!
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

@Ms.Eve I knew you was lying! grin
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by adagz01(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2011
Seems all the ladies like their man to cook for them.na wa o
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2011
sashaa:

It really warms my heart when my boyfriend of four years tells me i look so beautiful waking up in the mornings. And sometimes he'll insist i look in the mirror(which i never do ofcourse) just to prove his point. It just warms my heart how he really does see that.
The way he always grabs me from behind when am in d kitchen and then asks what he can help with. He also cooks for me when i'm tired.
When he strokes my back when we are just laying in bed talking.
When he strokes my belly and then goes 'i can't wait to have my baby growing in there'
awwwww, i love u plenty, babe!

CHEII!! THIS IS ROMANTIC OOOO!!! I MUST USE THIS SAME WORDS AND ACTIONS.

adagz 01:

I WONDER WHY O!! WELL THANK GOODNESS THAT I CAN COOK.
Seems all the ladies like their man to cook for them.na wa o
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by Omolola1(f): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2011
Just like cooking is the way to a man's heart, being romantic is the way to a woman's heart (dat includes cooking too)
Re: Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart by adagz01(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hey lorla long tym and hapi new year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! / A Lady Raped 4 Six Hourz While Her Bf Watch / How To Stop A Masturbation Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.