Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Men From Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men From Abroad (609 Views)

Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Top 9 Pieces Of Advice To Single Men From Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men From Abroad by JoshJa(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hello I am a Nigerian man from the USA. I am wondering how Nigerian women view men from abroad in Nigeria in this day and age. I haven't been to Nigeria since I was very young and have no idea how I would be received. Im not going to lie to you, I plan to find someone special in my home country and I want to know how to present myself. [The women here don't compare wink]. I don't mind responses from my brothas as well. grin
Re: Men From Abroad by ronald4lif(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
One of the most important stuff you need is mobility. It makes chasing ladies less cumbersome as most still sees cars as a big deal and consider one to be affluent once you have one. Do ensure to ship one if you haven't already.

While at it also stuff yourself with enough dollar bills as ladies no longer trips for foreign accent. You must be to ready spend. Dress well and neat and that's it. More kpekus to your condo bruv. grin

1 Like

Re: Men From Abroad by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
I can be your manager here in Nigeria and make all the necessary preparations grin

1 Like

Re: Men From Abroad by phunbyt(m): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op don't worry our girls love guys from overseas even if na from Ghana...you will be swimming in a pool of ladies when you return

Re: Men From Abroad by JoshJa(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks for the response so far, great tips. I can't wait to come see home one day.
Re: Men From Abroad by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op u can hire some good agents here to arrange some naija girls for u.our girls love foreign based guys with a passion and especially frm US or UKcheesy as long as u loaded in ur pocket shacheesy.
Re: Men From Abroad by ivyT(f): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
I can be your manager here in Nigeria and make all the necessary preparations grin

kai!
Re: Men From Abroad by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
ivyT:

kai!
abeg no come spoil my hustle o
Re: Men From Abroad by ivyT(f): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
JoshJa:
Thanks for the response so far, great tips. I can't wait to come see home one day.

guy no follow them advice

i smell lies all ova this thread..
Re: Men From Abroad by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
ivyT:

ah...dem send you?

1 Like

Re: Men From Abroad by JoshJa(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2015
ivyT:

I beg come post and correct the lies! I would love your input smiley

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Moi!!!.. / Things You Miss For Not Having S3x / Implication Of Sex Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.