Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders (1686 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Gang-raped On Her Wedding Day, Lost Her Husband & More: Female Pastor Tells Hear / Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President And More Female Leaders: Am sure by now some Africans and Nigerians are Set to break me before they read me. It seems everything we do in Nigeria negates productivity and civilization. Metaphorically, If we must put it the way nature would have it posited; the god of women is the god of peace, love, tranquility, fruitfulness, result, productivity, tranquility, and progress as women are from Venus, while the god of men is the god of war, chaos, militarisation, coercive show of might and power and depiction of bloody reality as men are from Mars. A world without women is a world void of love, joy, fun, purpose & happiness but born out of Chaos & disorderliness, or a world anti nature or denatured or course of natural transmission intercepted. It is true that anywhere that the woman or feminine folks or gender opinion and consideration is relegated, neglected or omitted would be tension ridden and an atmosphere of chaos. It is a graven danger to any society that continue to see women as object to be silenced.

It is very true that Europe, USA, Canada, France Australia, and India all based their philosophy on a feminine ideology. The world and the earth itself is feminine in nature just like, the mother earth, mother nature. Remember the story behind the USA statue of liberty. Just as the Jew and Christians belief that they are the bride of Christ and the Jew belief they are in marriage covenant with Their God. Anything that lacks a feminine value can never and never be productive in life. Am not a Roman Catholic but this is the reason why Mother Mary is revered among the Roman Catholic circles.

The reason why there is less desperation among the Yorubas and no blood shed among the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria is their high value and regards for women and empowering the right of a female child. The same goes for everyone who have regards for women, female siblings and their mother and see women as more of a central object of inspiration than a intimacy gadget, sex object nor bedroom and kitchen relegated slaves.

This account for the uniqueness of Germany in the entire Europe and the world over. I strongly believe that our Country Nigeria and Africa as a continent will be tremendously transformed if women are given the head start. I implore we men to pocket our ego and allow nature to take its course of political power to stabilize the political and economic power and environment of Nigeria and Africa.
There are times that reviewed knowledge must override the notions of old and tired primitive culture that has grounded the full potentials of our female folks which has continue to pollute and poison our environment, culture, trends and the mind, conscience and consciousness of the people.

Our world is evolving and the wheel is fast changing at the speed of light. It is either we embrace the wheel of change or we are crushed by it. we need more women in politics, economic atmosphere, in our respective homes and community at large with equal consideration for women like we accord or accrue significance to men. It is a primitive and preposterous carnage that we have a host of culture in Nigeria and Africa like the igbo tribe of Nigeria which relegate and denounce the right and significance of women and the female child. Women should stand up for themselves in every part of the world and begin to horn and trumpet their rights and not condescend to be seen as weaklings. As a man born of woman, I believe that what a man can do, a woman can always do better regardless of the subjective argument. My online activity is the initiative and born out of the inspiration of a woman. Women should stop been seen as useless object nor liability, slaves, pet or grocery shop commodity that could be bought or acquired by the highest bidder. Women should get elated and enlightened. I believe behind every strong man, there is a woman, be it your spouse, or your mother. Quality women makes kings, Princes, Queens and Princesses. Power to the women. In as much as I would want Prof Charles Soludo as the President of Nigeria, I also would better like to see the likes of Dr Obiangeli Ezekwezili, & Okonjo Iweahla as Nigerian female President in the shortest while if not come 2019 and beyond.

Power to the women for the greater course and future of mankind!! Let's do things the German way for the sake of results!!!
Please only serious business minded persons should call my line and not time wasters nor people who love to engage in excessive talk. Please

Call or contact Zion Joe Ventures LTD, Suite 9 Olutoye shopping complex, opposite, Royal Spring Hotel (TJ), 08141208884
With our strong and efficient network base across Nigeria, we are sure fit to cover your agro allied needs. www.winterbaker.com
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 26, 2015
LA click LA sleep undecided
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by graciousolo(m): 1:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
LA click LA sleep undecided
Go and sleep!
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 26, 2015
graciousolo:
Go and sleep!
why? sad
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by graciousolo(m): 1:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
why? sad
Do you live in a diff time zone?
Infact... why are you still awake?
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 26, 2015
graciousolo:
Do you live in a diff time zone? Infact... why are you still awake?
because my eyes are not closed yet grin
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by graciousolo(m): 1:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
because my eyes are not closed yet grin
grin try closing it joor... See make sure you sleep ooo or...

You'll not sleep ooo tongue

Btw I checked out your profile...
You look good.
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2015
graciousolo:
grin try closing it joor... See make sure you sleep ooo or...

You'll not sleep ooo tongue

Btw I checked out your profile... You look good.
thanks smiley
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by graciousolo(m): 1:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
thanks smiley
You have been on almost all new topics...

Emmm... In the spirit of the yuletide, I don't mind making a new friend... you nko? wink
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 26, 2015
graciousolo:

You have been on almost all new topics...

Emmm... In the spirit of the yuletide, I don't mind making a new friend... you nko? wink
Friend it is cool
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by graciousolo(m): 1:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Friend it is cool
Congratulations to you on attaining the highly contested and covetous status of being my friend grin

I'm sending a pm.
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2015
graciousolo:

Congratulations to you on attaining the highly contested and covetous status of being my friend grin

I'm sending a pm.
hehehehe join the queue grin

Because you have received a special mercy from the throne of diddy, lemme add you on bbm grin
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by graciousolo(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe join the queue grin

Because you have received a special mercy from the throne of diddy, lemme add you on bbm grin
Hey... Morning. I slept off.

*Mercy from diddy' throne* grin

2B98ACBF my pin.
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
graciousolo:
2B98ACBF my pin.
grin

morn
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2015
graciousolo:
2B98ACBF my pin.
grin

morning
Re: Women Empowerment: Why Nigeria Needs A Female President and More Female Leaders by Horus(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGbuStWVMbg

What If Nigeria Has A Female President?

(1) (Reply)

Up / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.