Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True (1692 Views)

Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? / Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a broke man who is extremely good in bed.
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Nina4u(f): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nothing to be confused about ..its a perfect match ..I would marry him ooo lol
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Vinshu(f): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
False
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by 2ruink(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
HOW TO CREATE A TOPIC ON NAIRALAND
1. Smoke enough gum.
2. Wash it down with two bottles of monkey tail.
3. Make sure your brain is hot enough to bake bread.
4. Then pick up you Nokia, asha 201 and type anything.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by jamex93(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
I no know o
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by misspicy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
2ruink:
HOW TO CREATE A TOPIC ON NAIRALAND 1. Smoke enough gum. 2. Wash it down with two bottles of monkey tail. 3. Make sure your brain is hot enough to bake bread. 4. Then pick up you Nokia, asha 201 and type anything.
Buhahahahahahahaha gringringrin

Op how did you know this, are you transgendered or broke? cheesy
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
2ruink:

1. Smoke enough gum.

you speak for yourself bro. BTW, did any broke nigga snatch ur babe due to ur amateurish level.
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
misspicy:

I did a little research on the issue
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Tocheagle(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yawning . Na which kind topic be dis
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
2ruink:

1. Smoke enough gum.

Lol.....* I laugh in Spanishgringrin*

Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by misspicy(f): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I did a little research on the issue
How
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
misspicy:

How

Alexistaiwo is legit. She asked around. She even asked me.
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by misspicy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
nitwitfabian:

OK
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
nitwitfabian:

tell them
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Dimejidude(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.....* I laugh in Spanishgringrin*

Don't you think you need to contest for MISS NAIRALAND?

Or am I being too forward?

My thought though. embarassed
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dimejidude:

Don't you think you need to contest for MISS NAIRALAND?

Or am I being too forward?

My thought though. embarassed

Nooo dear.... Everyone cannot be the queen, we need people to clap n cheer them up. Happy to be among those to clap for the winners *Smilingcheesy*........
#TeamVVIPseat

1 Like

Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Qualer: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
misspicy:

Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by Dimejidude(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Nooo dear.... Everyone cannot be the queen, we need people to clap n cheer them up. Happy to be among those to clap for the winners *Smilingcheesy*........
#TeamVVIPseat

Great!

Shows you have an understanding of what life is about smiley

All the best!
Re: 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True by favourmic(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmm just here to read comment

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That She Is Really In Love With You / How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? / Ladies And Their Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.