Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! (704 Views)

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by MrOjice(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Help a guy that wants who he once rejected...
Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by matrix199(m): 5:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Not until you've lost her, you didn't value her.

So what's the assurance you wldn't reject her again if she came back to you?!

Well, the stone that was rejected by a bricklayer, has become a chief cornerstone to Julius Berger.

2 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by acenazt: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2015
That's how life is. U don't value what you got till u loose it. This results from d guy not getting what he us used to so he runs back to her
Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by Gracito(f): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Chai
Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Smh. . .wl my comment change anything? is he on Nl? How wl he see my comment?

#YolO
Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by matrix199(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2015
richommie:
Smh. . .wl my comment change anything?
is he on Nl?
How wl he see my comment?

#YolO

Are you in basic 4? Or you're just acting Aki & Pawpaw?
Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Mchew
Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2015
matrix199:

Are you in basic 4? Or you're just acting Aki & Pawpaw?
pls dont quote me again.

#YoLO
Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by MrOjice(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
What if he's on NL and your comment gets to help him...

Why don't you just drop some comment which might end up helping him....[color=#990000]
richommie:
Smh. . .wl my comment change anything?
is he on Nl?
How wl he see my comment?

#YolO
Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by missKiffy(f): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Whats our own, we were not there when you broke up with her nah, wetin come be our concern

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With His Girlfriend, Now He Wants Her Back. Help! by MrOjice(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
missKiffy:
Whats our own, we were not there when you broke up with her nah, wetin come be our concern

You don't need to be there when people make their mistakes before you help them out...

(1) (Reply)

How Girls Look Like This Days / Handy Tips For Guys / Cokacoola's Advice/complain Thread (relationship Matters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.