Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture (9083 Views)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by StupidYorubaFool: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
I've been dating my girl for over three months now and we've had sex several times...

Recently she asked why I haven't introduced her to my friends that she's suspecting it's either I'm not proud of having her or I'm cheating on her...

Well I introduced her to Gbenga my yoruba friend from Ibadan and later I never knew they were still interacting, hobnobbing and fraternizing without my knowledge...

Just today morning she openly told me "IT'S OVER BETWEEN US"

I was so baffled and astonished and asked her why and she sent me this picture below

What does this suppose to mean?
I'm so depressed, Despondent, denigrated and devastated right now.

Mature advices pls

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by HungerBAD: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Simple.

It means say your Size na the Size Of Gambia,and your friend own na the Size of Nigeria.

Look Africa Map again.

You go understand.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by holicalpha(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol.. This lass is harsh!!

I guess u need ifa to tell u what she means... Writing is on the wall lad... Sorry about that..

That's why I'd rather F*ck around.

Who serious relationship help ?

Who love help?

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by ikp120(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fake talk. That Opera stuff in the screen shot gave you out.
My advice is to learn how to crop pictures.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Abudu2000(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol, simply means you got cash but ain't endowed

And the reverse for the new bf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
All this Yoruba people eh
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Cholls(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
my brother choi she don finish u

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Kentura(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
These hoes aint loyal. Why give a girl an inch while she would rather have 9.
You were born last night!

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
As if when she see correct ogidiga them go fit wait
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by StupidYorubaFool: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=StupidYorubaFool post=53363818][/quote]na die you de...invoke my spirit from there
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by StupidYorubaFool: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
na die you de...invoke my spirit from there
you're sick
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Daviestunech(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cholls:
my brother choi she don finish u
cheesy cheesy cheesy lol no choke me with laff abeg I dey chop pepper food grin

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fake
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by ruggedtimi(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by Rhemy2013(f): 1:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Chai, ur gf is wicked cry lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by StupidYorubaFool: 1:41am On Feb 03, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Chai, ur gf is wicked cry lipsrsealed embarassed
i know you're married.. Find me a girl pls perhaps your yet to be married friends pls
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by seunny4lif(m): 1:57am On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin
I know you are

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by seunny4lif(m): 1:58am On Feb 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Simple.

It means say your Size na the Size Of Gambia,and your friend own na the Size of Nigeria.

Look Africa Map again.

You go understand.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by seunny4lif(m): 1:59am On Feb 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by pennytrate: 2:08am On Feb 03, 2017
♣ • → there are some places•
Yo friend can reach•
That u cant•
It boils down to the distance being covered by a body in motion•
°°
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by sylvez(m): 6:18am On Feb 03, 2017
it could be that your friend tried sleeping with her or slept with her n she now concluded that your friend can womanize more than you or that your friend can se* her more than you...the hand writing is on the wall..... we can blame baba go slow for this smh

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by StupidYorubaFool: 6:27am On Feb 03, 2017
sylvez:
it could be that your friend tried sleeping with her or slept with her n she now concluded that your friend can womanize more than you or that your friend can se* her more than you...the hand writing is on the wall..... we can blame baba go slow for this smh
lol which one be baba go slow again??

Hope it's not late President buhari? grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by abnsugbe: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2017
holicalpha:
Lol.. This lass is harsh!!

I guess u need ifa to tell u what she means... Writing is on the wall lad... Sorry about that..

That's why I'd rather F*ck around.

Who serious relationship help ?

Who love help?

hahahahahhahaah.
Who Nigeria babe hep
The best thing that can happen to a man is be single,committed and hustle Hard...when u make am,Babes go dey die for u...

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by abnsugbe: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2017
Daviestunech:
cheesy cheesy cheesy lol no choke me with laff abeg I dey chop pepper food grin

choiooooo but winger deon old ooooooooo
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by StupidYorubaFool: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2017
abnsugbe:

hahahahahhahaah.
Who Nigeria babe hep
The best thing that can happen to a man is be single,committed and hustle Hard...when u make am,Babes go dey die for u...
word. cool

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by StupidYorubaFool: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2017
sylvez:
that baba go slow for Wikipedia search na you edit am put abi??

DSS must see this
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by sylvez(m): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
lol which one be baba go slow again??

Hope it's not late President buhari? grin

stupid Yoruba fool....
no b insult o!!!
na ur name I just call

beside I no know wetin u dey talk about president Buhari
na you kill it?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture by StupidYorubaFool: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2017
sylvez:

stupid Yoruba fool....
no b insult o!!!
na ur name I just call

beside I no know wetin u dey talk about president Buhari
na you kill it?
the man is currently in British morgue cooling in refrigerator cheesy

Shey femi adesina yarn us say the Dullard dey come back on February 6th.

By then the truth will unfold cos them go still postpone the date dey go

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Have A Small Penis… / How I Banged My First Bank Marketer / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.