Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love (1898 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Hormone Expert, Alisa Vitti Says 3pm Is The Best Time To Have Sex During The Day / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by aramadaokunrin(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2015
The best time of day to make love is 3pm – when most of us are at work.

That’s apparently when men and women are most in tune with each other’s desires.

In the afternoon, women have high levels of the hormone cortisol, which helps alertness, and are at their most energetic.

Around the same time, men have elevated levels of oestrogen, making them ‘more emotionally present’ during sex.

Hormone expert Alisa Vitti, described 3pm as the ‘afternoon delight’, saying it was the perfect compromise for both sexes’ satisfaction, with men giving women the ‘emotional support’ they crave while still getting plenty of enjoyment.
Men are more interested in initiating sex during this window and are more capable of a better sexual response,’ she added.

However, the late afternoon is another good time for men to have sex because, while their testosterone levels go down, their oestrogen levels rise.
While this may not seem like a logical set-up for satisfaction, given the previous endorsement of testosterone, the combination actually makes men more emotionally present during sex and better able to focus on (a woman’s) needs and satisfaction,’ said Miss Vitti.

‘You can see why “afternoon delight” is a thing.’

She also said the best time of the month to have sex was during the ten days or so after ovulation, when ‘women experience a surge in oestrogen and testosterone that causes their desire to skyrocket’.

She added that at this point women ‘feel way more appreciative of receiving pleasure’.

However, she said: ‘The best time for women to get it on, no matter the phase, is midday to late afternoon.
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by Ikechukwuanozie(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2015
I've taken note of this!, so next....
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by pweetychyka(f): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2015
OP, u must be a very funny fellow!

U don't want peeps to go to work?
Or beta still u want dem to be running a quickie at their office rest-room grin grin smiley

Happy birthday
ikechukwuanozie
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by obiorathesubtle: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Noted.
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by Eleniyan15: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2015
I concUr
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by sayyid(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2015
imagine wen ppl go dey work, well i guess dis is ment for jobbless ppl
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by AfroKnight: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2015
So I should dash to my babe's office by 3pm for high quality nakking? grin
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by yonextbf: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2015
This Op is a trouble-maker

Meanwhile,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG7eiihtxzU

People, all roads lead to Owerri on 28th Dec. 2015 for the #ImoCountDown2015.

Come watch Basketmouth, Flavour, Phyno, Diamond Platnumz, Patoranking, Praiz, Yellowmouth, Xbusta, Lizzylu, F2 pull down the stage at IICC, Owerri.

Tickets on sale at Imo Concorde Hotel, Ibariogwa Entertainment World, Choppers Bar & Restaurant, Orange Room Lounge, Mimi’s Place, Spicy Suya, Call +2348188059300, 234903588888, 2348180316320, 2348072624407 for reservations

Compliments
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
pweetychyka:
OP, u must be a very funny fellow!

U don't want peeps to go to work?
Or beta still u want dem to be running a quickie at their office rest-room grin grin smiley

Happy birthday
ikechukwuanozie

What about weekends especially on Sundays. smiley
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by pweetychyka(f): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2015
PushMusic:

What about weekends especially on Sundays. smiley

Perfect for married fellows grin who attend services dat ends before 3pm wink
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2015
pweetychyka:

Perfect for married fellows grin who attend services dat ends before 3pm wink
Gotcha!
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2015
hehehehe grin grin
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by pweetychyka(f): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2015
PushMusic:

Gotcha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by gevans(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Noted
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2015
If am married, i will try that
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by odaniel1(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
"Around the same time, men have elevated
levels of oestrogen, making them ‘more
emotionally present’ during sex"

This is so different frm my school mother's assessment...lol (#RapedYoung)
1. Men do not secrete hormones called Oestrogen instead they secrete Testosterone.

2. Men possess high sexual "energy levels" in the wee hours of d morning (yes, ur 3pm is to be 3am) btw d hours of 1am and 10am.
This is because the secretion of testosterone is higher during that period

3. Do try-outs and see who's telling the better truth (I no talk say u dy lie o..lol)

NB:Take this seriously tho
Re: Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love by hatux: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
One man's food is another man's poison, this might be good for you not every man. Try to correct that!

(1) (Reply)

Tell Someone On Nairaland 'I Love U' B4 Its 12am. Show Some Love.check Out Mine / Ghanaian Girl Mourns Her Friend In A Weird Way / 'i'm Not Doing Again' - A Short Funny Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.