Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1785 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goldmaxx(f): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
G
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
H
Re: . by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op you decided to recreate the topic again, I know you have asked this same question before and you got some feed back. I am wondering if the said girl is different from the one you met in either JIMBAZ or CARVER building. If you can't cope why not free her for another person, you can send her across to Ikejiani Avenue let me relax with her when I enter in August.

1 Like

Re: . by achinaboy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
continue with your studies, thas what you need
Re: . by newsphase(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
I advise you don't and just leave things the way they are.... Once while I was 18 I dated a 21 year old girl and she never knew my age because she could not look up into my eyes and ask me... (because age is just a number)... So leave age out of your relationship.... as long as you give her the right due... you will always look 20 and over to her
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Doxie69:
Op you decided to recreate the topic again, I know you have asked this same question before and you got some feed back. I am wondering if the said girl is different from the one you met in either JIMBAZ or CARVER building. If you can't cope why not free her for another person, you can send her across to Ikejiani Avenue let me relax with her when I enter in August.
no my broda na anoda girl dat old one na from taraba dis one na from awgu in enugu state. state,are you an aspirant?
Re: . by Young03(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op did u fada send u to school to go n start dating a girl..

face ur book..she is older than u

just pass her to me...mayb wen I visit home.. I will use her to do some practicals

op if ur in 100L...just ask ur girl About me

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldmaxx:
no my broda na anoda girl dat old one na from taraba dis one na from awgu in enugu state. state,are you an aspirant?
I am a super LION not an aspirant
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
newsphase:
I advise you don't and just leave things the way they are.... Once while I was 18 I dated a 21 year old girl and she never knew my age because she could not look up into my eyes and ask me... (because age is just a number)... So leave age out of your relationship.... as long as you give her the right due... you will always look 20 and over to her
my broda i ve tried but my conscience wont stop pricking me after she mentioned that her immediate younger bro in sec sch is 18
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
achinaboy:
continue with your studies, thas what you need
but we enter relationships in d uni na
Re: . by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
if ur ready to lose d relationship,tell her
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Doxie69:

I am a super LION not an aspirant
but you said that you will enter in august
Re: . by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldmaxx:
but you said that you will enter in august

Yeah would be entering to see somebody that time in UNN
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Young03:
Op did u fada send u to school to go n start dating a girl..

face ur book..she is older than u

just pass her to me...mayb wen I visit home.. I will use her to do some practicals

op if ur in 100L...just ask ur girl About me
are you in unn
Re: . by UyiIredia(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldmaxx:
There is this girl I am dating in unn,now the problem is she's older than me with two years.She is 20 while I am 18.Infact she is my elder sister's mate.And she don't know my real age,I lied to her.Please I have been hearing age is just a number but I am confused,should I tell her my real age or should I continue dating her?

You can still tell her your real age and continue dating her. I'm sure she won't mind the age difference. The gap is not much.
Re: . by newsphase(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldmaxx:
my broda i ve tried but my conscience wont stop pricking me after she mentioned that her immediate younger bro in sec sch is 18

And so? maybe you and I are different people, because the way I lived my life that time she thought I was over 20,
Just simply take a breath and enjoy yourself, if your conscience still pricks you then you have to tell her the truth and that is not what you want... so all you have to do is curb your conscience or you are going to lose this girl
Re: . by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldmaxx:
There is this girl I am dating in unn,now the problem is she's older than me with two years.She is 20 while I am 18.Infact she is my elder sister's mate.And she don't know my real age,I lied to her.Please I have been hearing age is just a number but I am confused,should I tell her my real age or should I continue dating her?
At your own peril. She'll leave u when it's time. It's even worse if she's ahead of you educationally
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
DavidGodwin:

At your own peril. She'll leave u when it's time. It's even worse if she's ahead of you educationally
tanx boss
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
newsphase:

And so? maybe you and I are different people, because the way I lived my life that time she thought I was over 20,
Just simply take a breath and enjoy yourself, if your conscience still pricks you then you have to tell her the truth and that is not what you want... so all you have to do is curb your conscience or you are going to lose this girl
tanx man
Re: . by queencalipso(f): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op go and read your book, that's what you are sent to school to do.
Re: . by achinaboy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldmaxx:
but we enter relationships in d uni na
well if u really want to date women at this age, you don't really need to be so much attached to whatever, forget about who u love or who love u,how old they are or how old you are, just keep grinding for grinding purpose,or get a kissing mate
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
You mates dey prepare go night class for Carver, St. Peters and Jimbazz you dey here dey ask us about girl matter. Continue.
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: . by Young03(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldmaxx:
are you in unn

just go to any department n ask any 100l student of young xt
Re: . by Keziehenry(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldmaxx:
Lalasticlala what do you think?
How about the pregnant one, has she put to bed?
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Keziehenry:
How about the pregnant one, has she put to bed?
yes a girl

(1) (Reply)

Do U Sweat In Ur Buttocks??? / Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. / Principles of Life that should be abolished..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.