Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Your Opinion Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Please (2040 Views)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Opinion Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion Please by wizaro(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Na so my girl come house yesterday... Unfortunately one side chick come dey worry my line I come pick d call d Babe talk so tey I tire tell her say I dey busy. Na so my girl come change face say I no dey give her attention say na wat in make I no wan touch her.. I tell her say I no dey in d mood of touching her.. I beg her she relax... She say make I stop to pick anoda girl call for her presence I come apologize... Bfor she go in d evening anoda Babe call again I no gree pick d call... D next thing my girl say shey I don dey avoid calls because she dey here say make I pick am.. I come tire say she na u say make I no dey pick girl call for ur presense so y I go pick am now... Na so she vex.. Women very unpredictable daughters of eve
Re: Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
panachuku:
Gals are confused set of peeps. A gal once visited me and we romanced and were both high. Wanted to take off her pant she slapped my hands and said no. As a gentle man i obliged. Cos i no want rape accusation tins. At night we were chatting and she said she was disappointed in me, dat its a normal tin for a gal to say know and den i have to persuade her well for d sex. Dat am not man enuf imagine. She refused to ever come lol
you can never understand a woman
Re: Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
wizaro:
Na so my girl come house yesterday... Unfortunately one side chick come dey worry my line I come pick d call d Babe talk so tey I tire tell her say I dey busy. Na so my girl come change face say I no dey give her attention say na wat in make I no wan touch her.. I tell her say I no dey in d mood of touching her.. I beg her she relax... She say make I stop to pick anoda girl call for her presence I come apologize... Bfor she go in d evening anoda Babe call again I no gree pick d call... D next thing my girl say shey I don dey avoid calls because she dey here say make I pick am.. I come tire say she na u say make I no dey pick girl call for ur presense so y I go pick am now... Na so she vex.. Women very unpredictable daughters of eve
hahaha they are unpredictable just like Chelsea fc
Re: Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
lol emac34, he wants sex jooor bt he observes its too early
@op if she didnt kiss,i wud have said she was making u comfortable until she left,doesn't want to make u feel out of place ,bt nw dat she kissed,prob dere is something wrong where she is,she myt b having some p,just gv her sometime
I have been calling her since she left, she only picked once and said she will call me back when she gets home that was the last time I heard her
Re: Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
JewelDiamond:
She was expecting a Christmas gift from you but you gave her only transfare.
the money I gave her is more than the transportfare she will use from my place to her place,.. Anyway the Christmas gift and the money isn't her problem she's loaded
Re: Your Opinion Please by Genea(f): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
I have been calling her since she left, she only picked once and said she will call me back when she gets home that was the last time I heard her
just b patient
Re: Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
wizaro:
OK.. dis ur matter get as e be oooooooooo.. I suggest u do d I jus dey watch attitude... Allow her for now... D truth is dat women are too hard to understand and unpredictable one minute dey are fine d oda minute dey are sad.... Am beginning to wonder if God understands women in dis world!!!
I don't understand the word of " woman" anymore,.
Re: Your Opinion Please by Rone16(f): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Maybe she's busy or thinks that you don't find her sexually attractive.
Re: Your Opinion Please by praxisnetworks: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
panachuku:
Gals are confused set of peeps. A gal once visited me and we romanced and were both high. Wanted to take off her pant she slapped my hands and said no. As a gentle man i obliged. Cos i no want rape accusation tins. At night we were chatting and she said she was disappointed in me, dat its a normal tin for a gal to say know and den i have to persuade her well for d sex. Dat am not man enuf imagine. She refused to ever come lol
That can land you inna European jail
Re: Your Opinion Please by praxisnetworks: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
Good day NL....

a week ago I met this beautiful and charming babe she has everything that a man look for, so I gist her and she accepted, everything was going smoothly... We fixed a date and she decided to come to my place, she came yesterday as we planned it..she cooked and we ate together, drank together... I make her feel comfortable play with her, cracked jokes, I did all the things a man should do to make a woman happy and she were comfortable with me she play with me too, kissd me, hold me ...but I didn't make any attempt to have sex with her because I want to build a good relationship with her, I don't want to rush things.. Evening came and she decided to leave then I gave her money for her transport to my greatest surprise she refused to collect the money she said she have transport money that I shouldn't bother myself,I said ok and take her to the bus stop and she left ,.( For my mind, see correct babe).....but now I don't understand what's going on I have been calling her since yesterday, messaging her, WhatsApping her, Facebooking her,yet no reply and no return of call as I am writing this now I still called her and she busy my call... Am so confused I don't know what I did wrong...seriously this girl proved that am ok for her, she really likes me I felt it... But now am thinking it's because of I didn't sex her.....

Please whats your opinion?
Oga Ade you called too early. You could have left her stewing for 48 hours b4 calling or even picking her calls.... Seduction is about accessibility and scarcity... A woman needs to be given space to pursue her desire.... You. Don't choke her... Or else you lose the appeal by becoming too available.... Genea knows
Re: Your Opinion Please by Genea(f): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Oga Ade you called too early. You could have left her stewing for 48 hours b4 calling or even picking her calls.... Seduction is about accessibility and scarcity... A woman needs to be given space to pursue her desire.... You. Don't choke her... Or else you lose the appeal by becoming too available.... Genea knows
u so on pt,u deserve a bottle of origin

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by praxisnetworks: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
u so on pt,u deserve a bottle of origin
Thanks I have been trying to school cutehector
Re: Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
You obviously want something more.

Maybe sex which is kinda out of place.

explain...
Re: Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
praxisnetworks:

48hrs?? Can you wait for 48hrs b4 you call your girl? Am not sure
Re: Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rone16:
Maybe she's busy or thinks that you don't find her sexually attractive.
something like that....
Re: Your Opinion Please by praxisnetworks: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
48hrs?? Can you wait for 48hrs b4 you call your girl? Am not sure
Y not? It's sweet... She asks herself questions and answers them.... Becomes anxious and eager to hear from you
Re: Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
praxisnetworks:

That can land you inna European jail
were are you from?
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
praxisnetworks:

bros wetin carry my name come dis una jist abeg
Re: Your Opinion Please by Emac34: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
lolxcheesy
nt bad
Hw is the boxing day so wat did u gat 4 me cool
Re: Your Opinion Please by praxisnetworks: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
were are you from?
Even if you are about entering the place ... And she says NO..... Na noooooo
Re: Your Opinion Please by Genea(f): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
praxisnetworks:

u can kip trying,cos av gvn up on dat guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
u can kip trying,cos av gvn up on dat guy cheesy
genea wat is d problem
Re: Your Opinion Please by trustedward(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
Good day NL....

a week ago I met this beautiful and charming babe she has everything that a man look for, so I gist her and she accepted, everything was going smoothly... We fixed a date and she decided to come to my place, she came yesterday as we planned it..she cooked and we ate together, drank together... I make her feel comfortable play with her, cracked jokes, I did all the things a man should do to make a woman happy and she were comfortable with me she play with me too, kissd me, hold me ...but I didn't make any attempt to have sex with her because I want to build a good relationship with her, I don't want to rush things.. Evening came and she decided to leave then I gave her money for her transport to my greatest surprise she refused to collect the money she said she have transport money that I shouldn't bother myself,I said ok and take her to the bus stop and she left ,.( For my mind, see correct babe).....but now I don't understand what's going on I have been calling her since yesterday, messaging her, WhatsApping her, Facebooking her,yet no reply and no return of call as I am writing this now I still called her and she busy my call... Am so confused I don't know what I did wrong...seriously this girl proved that am ok for her, she really likes me I felt it... But now am thinking it's because of I didn't sex her.....

here's why,.....u carried an okpo ,wasted her precious time after wic u were giving her chicken change as T.fair,....wat were u expecting b4.. undecided
Eddyitaly77:
Good day NL....

here's why,.....u carried an okpo ,wasted her precious time after wic u were giving her chicken change as T.fair,....wat were u expecting b4..
Re: Your Opinion Please by Genea(f): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
genea wat is d problem
absolutely nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies... / I Didnt Have Sex On Val's Day / Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.