Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship (2464 Views)

See This Secret Why Mbaise Girls are Number One / Guys How Do U Feel When U See A Lady In This Typa Dress? [picture] / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
When you forget her birthday,you might never gain that forgiveness back,its like sin agaianst the holy spirit
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
hehehehehehe

grin grin
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by sinaj(f): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2015
True grin

Sin against d holyspirit
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Babprosper20(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Like as if these bitchees remember thr boyfrnd's birthday
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
I don't gerrit bro....dat her life is dependent on her birthdae, or wat undecided
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
see ya teeth like lipsrsealed
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehehe

grin grin
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by vizkiz: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
what if you are the busy type that doesn't even remember his own birthday? She's gat to understand you are not doing/did not do that intentionally

1 Like

Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
thats how serious it is oh aunty sinaj cry
sinaj:
True grin

Sin against d holyspirit
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
sinaj:
True grin

Sin against d holyspirit
which part of ph are u resident
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
bruv so u mean nairaland gals are bitches tongue
Cutehector:
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Emac34: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Dude my bae remembered my bday bt i 4gat her
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
bruv so u mean nairaland gals are bitches tongue
Cutehector:
these bitches... The keyword is these... I neva mentioned nairaland
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Emac34:

Dude my bae remembered my bday bt i 4gat her
because she saw the notification in social media

1 Like

Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
bruv try and forget ur bae birthday,and see how she will be treating u like her old slippers
vizkiz:
what if you are the busy type that doesn't even remember his own birthday? She's gat to understand you are not doing/did not do that intentionally
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by sinaj(f): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
thats how serious it is oh aunty sinaj cry
tongue
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by sinaj(f): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2015
firstking01:
which part of ph are u resident
why is he asking me
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2015
they said u live in banana island ,is that true grin
sinaj:
tongue
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Emac34: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
because she saw the notification in social media
No she didn't coz she gat no phone 4 now nd she even bought me some gifts..some ladies ar different
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2015
but is ireneony not a bitc.h
Cutehector:
these bitches... The keyword is these... I neva mentioned nairaland
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
but is ireneony not a bitc.h
havnt seen her
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
she used to love u, or u dumped her
Cutehector:
havnt seen her
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
see ya teeth like lipsrsealed
like a smiley cheesy
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
like that of kristina and prexxy
Diddyydiva:
like a smiley cheesy
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2015
sinaj:
why is he asking me
lol, just curious...i reside @woji...u
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
she used to love u, or u dumped her
ireneony used to love me? In which planet abeg
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
like that of kristina and prexxy
ah ah ah ah

hehehehe grin

you remember your ex crush grin
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by vizkiz: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
bruv try and forget ur bae birthday,and see how she will be treating u like her old slippers

FYI: it wasn't intentional, it's due to your busy schedules. You can't say you have never forgotten someone's birthday before. so no guilty feelings.

ladies get emotional, yeah and if you know your way around you can easily get forgiven. So what should you do after a situation like that?
Create a make-up birthday and make it a day to remember. She should understand if she truly love you.
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2015
look at who is talking
vizkiz:

FYI: it wasn't intentional, it's due to your busy schedules. You can't say you have never forgotten someone's birthday before. so no guilty feelings.

ladies get emotional, yeah and if you know your way around you can easily get forgiven. So what should you do after a situation like that?
Create a make-up birthday and make it a day to remember. She should understand if she truly love you.

Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
crush ,are u for real?
Diddyydiva:
ah ah ah ah

hehehehe grin

you remember your ex crush grin

Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
crush ,are u for real?
Okay!!

deny it !!
Re: This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship by unibenstudent1(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2015
see as ah deh look u
Diddyydiva:
Okay!!

deny it !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? / Hehehe! Some Babes Can Be Funny Sha Oo / Have You Seen This Hot And Sexy Throw Back Photo Of Ini Edo Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.