Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? (2453 Views)

I'm Back- Missclassy / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by naija1stpikin: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2016
wheres vickybee, missclassy, ruby and nneka?
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by omogidi234(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
They are on Nairaland.
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by obiorathesubtle: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2016
I thought they were exposed grin

Anyway. The way people create threads sha
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by naija1stpikin: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2016
exposed for what?
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by naija1stpikin: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
omogidi234:
They are on Nairaland.

no they are not around. I have not seen them since I returned
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by omogidi234(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
naija1stpikin:

no they are not around. I have not seen them since I returned

Was just joking. I don't know where they are too!
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by newsphase(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2016
omogidi234:

Thanks. I haven't heard of this. Will check.

Please do!
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2016
They have gone undercover.
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
I miss missclassy so so much.
She's one of ma favourite infact my best nairalander ever.
She should please p.m if she's still around
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
handsomeclouds:
I miss missclassy so so much.
She's one of ma favourite infact my best nairalander ever.
She should please p.m if she's still around
cry I never got 2 meet er personally. But she was funny cheesy
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cry I never got 2 meet er personally. But she was funny cheesy
I miss her till date.
Nairaland has been somehow meaningless to me ever since her departure.
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
handsomeclouds:

I miss her till date.
Nairaland has been somehow meaningless to me ever since her departure.
Hmmm maybe she will come back.
••••••
Lezz !!!! Where can I find missclassy?
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by DeLioncourt: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:
exposed for what?

lol. witchcraft
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by naija1stpikin: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

lol. witchcraft
chimoooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by DeLioncourt: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

ha grin that guy is clearly lien'!
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by naija1stpikin: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ha grin that guy is clearly lien'!
sure? He scared moi

DeLioncourt:

grin grin grin grin grin
u r a liar undecided
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:
wheres vickybee, missclassy, ruby and nneka?

Dead n Buried in my soakaway pit
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:
sure? He scared moi

u r a liar undecided
you actually believed him? shocked oooh
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by naija1stpikin: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you actually believed him? shocked oooh

almost did. I was very close to believing
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by naija1stpikin: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
dairykidd:

Dead n Buried in my soakaway pit

go away
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

almost did. I was very close to believing
grin
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by naija1stpikin: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hmmm maybe she will come back.
••••••
Lezz !!!! Where can I find missclassy?
If she's not gonna comeback with same personality then I would love to be her friend offline.
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
handsomeclouds:

If she's not gonna comeback with same personality then I would love to be her friend offline.
Nah,she was funny,I want her back the same.
••••••
Lezz !!!! Hurry up!!!!!
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by DriveByKiller: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nah,she was funny,I want her back the same.
••••••
Lezz !!!! Hurry up!!!!!
Say, you miss me? grin
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Say, you miss me? grin
who is you? undecided
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by DriveByKiller: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
who is you? undecided
I am your future, babe. Need a ride?
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
DriveByKiller:
I am your future, babe. Need a ride?
nope.bye
Re: Where Is Vickybee, Missclassy, Ruby And Nneka? by stiflerdrug: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nope.bye

Miss puff SpongeBob is here for his driving lessons again lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Strictly For Single Mothers... / WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! / Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Hot Bedroom Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.