Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls (1383 Views)

Why Some Men Date Fine Girls, But bleep Ugly & Endowed Girls / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / End Time See What These Fine Girls Were Caught Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by cashcity: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Sometimes in life you have to tell urself truth even if it is once. Back then in campus, it was difficult for me to GET, KEEP and MAINTAIN just one girlfriend of my choice maybe because of my financial status or ugly nature or simply low self esteem.

Girls was not fort coming despite all d Luv text books I always practice and memoriz b4 toasting assignment. It was difficult to fit in wit my fellow guys in relatnship world. It became obvious dat even d most ugly girls around uses me to claim or form HARD TO GET.

I senses dat d only option i have now is to graduate with gud grade to be able to secure better job,to at least attract one girl who will accept to marry me.

For u 2 understand d gravity of d stigma I received then,during d final day I collected my statement of result,a lady accepted to be my girlfriend after 4yrs of begging and hoping. in fact,I rated the only kiss she gave me later dat day as d best thing dat ever happened in my life ahead of result i collected dat same day. she travelled finally the next day.

To cut long story short, I secured employment few months after NYSC in which I resigned later to manage my private company.
Things keep getting better day after day. Girls kip coming one after the other,the next one always finer than d previous one.
One day after having fun with one of my babes, I stood up from bed to asses her beautiful fair succulent body. She asked why I was lookin at her like dat and I told her she won't understand. she started feeling shy and turn upsidedown, now her back facing upwards.I looked from her beautiful straight leg, huge lap, finely shaped bum and her spiral neck. God, tears started flowing like river from my eye.

I quickly remembered my days in campus where relationship was like hell for me. So I can finally date pretty lady who can't wait for me to take her to mama.I asked why she Luv me ,dat she hardly ask me abt money. she said my simple nature is a very big turn-on for her and she always feel happy sitting next to me inside my giant pickup truck. we laughed over it.

Am indirectly advising guyz in campus who are always obsessed abt getting girlfriend as if having numerous girlfriend its an additional certificate to graduate with.Beautiful things lies ahead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Cutehector(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Enjoy ur money brother.. But remember the pooor...
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Babprosper20(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2015
That's nice. Remember, don't spend your hard earned money lavishly on ladies. Just your status alone will turn them on. Not a must you spend like a dunce. And since you said you own a private company, pls, be good to your employees and make sure you help those unemployed ones out there within your capability.
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by misspicy(f): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
cashcity:
Sometimes in life you have to tell urself truth even if it is once. Back then in campus, it was difficult for me to GET, KEEP and MAINTAIN just one girlfriend of my choice maybe because of my financial status or ugly nature or simply low self esteem.

Girls was not fort coming despite all d Luv text books I always practice and memoriz b4 toasting assignment. It was difficult to fit in wit my fellow guys in relatnship world. It became obvious dat even d most ugly girls around uses me to claim or form HARD TO GET.

I senses dat d only option i have now is to graduate with gud grade to be able to secure better job,to at least attract one girl who will accept to marry me.

For u 2 understand d gravity of d stigma I received then,during d final day I collected my statement of result,a lady accepted to be my girlfriend after 4yrs of begging and hoping. in fact,I rated the only kiss she gave me later dat day as d best thing dat ever happened in my life ahead of result i collected dat same day. she travelled finally the next day.

To cut long story short, I secured employment few months after NYSC in which I resigned later to manage my private company.
Things keep getting better day after day. Girls kip coming one after the other,the next one always finer than d previous one.
One day after having fun with one of my babes, I stood up from bed to asses her beautiful fair succulent body. She asked why I was lookin at her like dat and I told her she won't understand. she started feeling shy and turn upsidedown, now her back facing upwards.I looked from her beautiful straight leg, huge lap, finely shaped bum and her spiral neck. God, tears started flowing like river from my eye.

I quickly remembered my days in campus where relationship was like hell for me. So I can finally date pretty lady who can't wait for me to take her to mama.I asked why she Luv me ,dat she hardly ask me abt money. she said my simple nature is a very big turn-on for her and she always feel happy sitting next to me inside my giant pickup truck. we laughed over it.

Am indirectly advising guyz in campus who are always obsessed abt getting girlfriend as if having numerous girlfriend its an additional certificate to graduate with.Beautiful things lies ahead.
bt y must it be after u 've gained employment?...hope d present one will still remain if per-adventure tins go sour, bt God4bid tins will neva go sour IJN...just saying though...lalasticlala dis deserve front page for people to learn, esp those of us who are still on campus.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by igboboy3(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Congrats. . I remember when your old moniker was still sending desperate pm's to NL girls.
Now you don make am
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by obiorathesubtle: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
cool Confam!
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2015
grin
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Joygalore(f): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Hahahahaahha
I laugh in Spanish
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Medunah: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2015
So wah u want now? A medal? Milkshake? A car? Cos I really don't get why you had to open a thread jz tell us this
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by cashcity: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Medunah:
So wah u want now? A medal? Milkshake? A car? Cos I really don't get why you had to open a thread jz tell us this
nawao.. pls take it easy on me.just passing message to guyz concerns.
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Medunah:
[size=15pt]he owns the cash now girl ..believe it or not he can ffuck your Toto if he chose to...
Just drop him your contact... And tell him how much that hole in between ur leg cost

All this biitches ain't loyal.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by MeloGist(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
[size=15pt]he owns the cash now girl ..believe it or not he can ffuck your Toto if he chose to...
Just drop him your contact... And tell him how much that hole in between ur leg cost

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Davidson267(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm Touching story...hit like if u believe we will make

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Errrr.... Op, just wondering, how much did you send back home to your parents?
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by tpiar: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
MeloGist:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

vulgar.
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by Medunah: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

K
Re: I Finally Have Opportunity To Date Fine Girls by illmatic101(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Finally you've gotten your own lara

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Still Love Him If He Does This To You / Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) / Flavour Abania Baby Mama One Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Woman I Have Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.