Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) (38136 Views)

OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by charijee(f): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
bqlekan:
m serious jhur, and I saw someone pick the stuff up.. I knew it was you.. cheesy
Lol yeye somebody cheesy
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by bqlekan(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

ojina baje grin

lol,please am running from antispambot angry
hmmm, okay o angry m ready when you are
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by bqlekan(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
charijee:
Lol yeye somebody cheesy
hehe.., hope the day is going on well sha? grin
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Deejavuu(f): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:

grin grin grin grin #1<3 kiss

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vote www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see as thread of the year. We have been keeping it real since 2013.

www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see

Fore thread of the year- Romance section

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Erukumakanaki: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
MzPecs:

Hehehehe grin

I think there's a difference btw come and cum so learn to specify each when using it! tongue tongue tongue
So i cant abbreviate Come again

Issoraite embarassed
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Maxi112: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
mvalentine:
Cutest
mumu dey smell
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Maxi112:
mumu dey smell
Thunder wey go fire u dey do push up
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Maxi112: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
mvalentine:
Thunder wey go fire u dey do push up
ode!
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by ggrin(f): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
My children, please see my nominations grin

Personality of D Year: MzPecs aka LagMostKuit

Sexiest (Male/Female): iamlegend1 / sinaj

Troll Of The Year: has to be mamagee3

Best Thread Creator: Naijaboiy our ogapatapata

Thread of D Year: pending.....

Must Humble (Male/Female): ipledge10 / yourmain

Best Poster (Male/Female): iamlegend1 / eroticangelina

Most Entertaining Poster (Male/Female): iceberylin / prettythicksme

Most Active Poster: misspicy

Most Admired (Male/Female): KingTom / YourMain

Best Newcomer (Male/Female): RickRichards / DouchessPunkyII

Most Controversial : Decker

Moderator of the Year : Lalasticlala of coz

Comment of the Year: pending... U guys are just too crazy, there are so many good ones

Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend: ggrin grin

best oldie/romance section legend shockedshockedshocked

I don dy oldembarassedembarassedembarassed

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by charijee(f): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
bqlekan:
hehe.., hope the day is going on well sha? grin
Splendid is the word.....I'm having a swell time grin grin always stay out of trouble
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by iceberylin(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
My children, please see my nominations grin

Most Entertaining Poster (Male/Female): iceberylin /

Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend: ggrin grin

Thanks kiss
What z the reward angry

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by ggrin(f): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
iceberylin:

Thanks kiss What z the reward angry
smileangry
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by iceberylin(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
ggrin:
smileangry
After you tongue
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Tashaamania(f): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
cherryice:
tashaamania must cnfess I love ur newlook..ur hair

Where dd u get d balls to just cut ur hair? wow!! wish I cud do same
Thanks oo.. No b small thing. I was surprised I could even cut my hair. I'm missing my long hair now sha.

How you dey? Long time..
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by cherryice(f): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

Thanks oo.. No b small thing. I was surprised I could even cut my hair. I'm missing my long hair now sha.

How you dey? Long time..
Lol bt this twa fits u lots
im ok long time indeed. Busy wt wrks n others.
Hows fam n u thru wt yoir sch innit?
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by 6fit(f): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Make una nominate me oh.....for most controvacial: 6ft
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Creamish(f): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
I don't have nominees for all stated categories...so..

*Best Poster ; Lezz

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male: KingTom

*Most Active Poster - Introvert

*Moderator of the year - Lalasticlala

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st July 2014) - Kachisbarbie

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame - Rokiatu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Tashaamania(f): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
cherryice:
Lol bt this twa fits u lots
im ok long time indeed. Busy wt wrks n others.
Hows fam n u thru wt yoir sch innit?
Thanks.
Fam is good, not done with school..I just entered finals.

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by lezz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Creamish:
I don't have nominees for all stated categories...so..

*Best Poster ; Lezz

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male: KingTom

*Most Active Poster - Introvert

*Moderator of the year - Lalasticlala

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st July 2014) - Kachisbarbie

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame - Rokiatu
Now this is ending the year with a tantalising flattery that did its job of raising the hair in my head, enlarging the whites in my eyes with a pilomotor reflex.

Thank you, Creamy.

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Creamish(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
lezz:
Now this is ending the year with a tantalising flattery that did it's job of raising the hair in my head, enlarging the whites in my eyes with a pilomotor reflex.

Thank you, Creamy.

Ur welcome. It's my truth. I do admire the way you express your opinions... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by shumuel(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:
happy new year in advance.

Thanks Dear, wishing you a prosperous 2016
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by JoeCutie(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

No, you did not. smiley

You not going to church? undecided
Hey, dearie. tongue
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Deejavuu or what's that ur name? Why do u have to call me an orubebe? Nigerian mentality,so once i don't agree with what u on a subject matter it simply means am orubebe or hater? You sounded very silly mir. Others who quoted me & explained to me without anyform of insult are they nt human being?.

Thanks.i get your mention. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Naijaboiy
sinizia
llaykron
mhizkel.
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by MzPecs(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hey, dearie. tongue

Hi,
Where have you been?
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by lezz(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Creamish:

Ur welcome. It's my truth. I do admire the way you express your opinions... smiley
I know, Dear. Thanks.
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by JoeCutie(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

Hi,
Where have you been?
My dear, don't mind my village. I'm in the village for Xmas and it's that kinda place where you have to climb udara tree before you get service. undecided

Hope you didn't miss me too much
? wink smiley
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by MzPecs(f): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
My dear, don't mind my village. I'm in the village for Xmas and it's that kinda place where you have to climb udara tree before you get service. undecided

Hope you didn't miss me too much
? wink smiley
Oh! I see..

I didn't miss you at all undecided
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by JoeCutie(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2015
MzPecs:

Oh! I see..

I didn't miss you at all undecided
Awww, I missed you too. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.