Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) (38180 Views)

OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by CaroLyner(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Personality of the year_everyone on NL.
*Sexiest - Male and Female
michellla & stfuareyougod

*Troll of The Year darven mamagee3
*Best Thread Creator toks2008
*Thread of The Year
*Most Humble.Male/Female ,ayamconfidence,Keendra
*Best Poster ;carolyner jimicoker
Male/Female
*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/
Female estharfabian, iamlegend1
*Most Active Poster -
misspicy,cutehector
*Most Admired ; Male/Female
yourmain, tosyne2much
*Best Newcomer;Male/Female
classcaptain, Michellla
*Most Controversial durentt
*Moderator of the year
who?
*Comment of the year (Make Sure
you Post The Link to that Comment while
nominating)
*Best Oldie/Romance Section
Legend (Handle
Must Be Older Than 1st January
2014) *Romance Section Hall Of
Fame__ ehm kinglekan
cc: deexxy

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by dachaste(f): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
A very nice comment I must say! cheesy
But won't you nominate in other categories? smiley

Thanks dear

Surely gonna do so. Still trying to remember d monikers
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Philoo1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
best newcomer. joliyp female male I don't kno w
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Erukumakanaki: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nairaland Oldie of the year: Baba Kingtom (Aka Dj Ketz Lori wheels) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by kinglekan: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2015

Quiinnbee, Carolyner and Ronald4lif thanks for the nominations. smiley

Gracias! Danke! Obrigado! smiley

Dechaste lovely comment too.

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by KingTom(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Personality of the year: Alberto2k
Cc: Deexxy

*Sexiest - Male and Female: Male- Iamkingzlee Female: Farano grin

*Troll of The Year: Mrcork

*Best Thread Creator: Wristbangle

*Thread of The Year: the interview threads of course link too plenty

*Most Humble ; Male/Female: Male: Ipledge10 Female: Mrsphyno

*Best Poster ; Male/Female: Male StfuareyouGod Female: Aminat508

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female: Male: Naijaboiy Female: Deejavu I can't spell this thing undecided

*Most Active Poster - Cutehector grin

*Most Admired ; Male/Female Male: Tosyne2much Female: Rokiatu

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female: Male: Decker don't know if he's New though Female: Estharfabian

*Most Controversial: Adeh39 why you like trouble cry

*Moderator of the year: Ishilove

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating): I can't remember

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st July 2014): Agapecharis he deactivated and became Iamcharis I hope he still counts

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by KingTom(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Gbakz when that sentence go end I wan do countdown thread cry
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rone16:

Yeah true though..It's just the multiple threads showing the same set of names I mean.Mamagee,Mrs Phyno,etc...if anyone is making awards categories..please stop repeating categories;we've seen it in other threads Abeg and its becoming quite boring seeing the same set of names in multiple threads.
most are sentimental votes

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Rone16(f): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
quiinnBee:
most are sentimental votes

Alright
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Erukumakanaki: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
Gbakz when that sentence go end I wan do countdown thread cry
January 18th, 23days to go o cry cry
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
[color=#000099]*Personality of the year:agarawu23

*Sexiest - Male and Female:aminat508 and stfuareyougod

*Troll of The Year mamagee3

*Best Thread Creator:toseyn2much

*Thread of The Year:

*Most Humble ; Male/Female:mrspyhno and darvin

*Best Poster ; Male/Female:misspicy and cutehector

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female:sickstars and falconey

*Most Active Poster -: omotayor123

*Most Admired ; Male/Female:wristbangle and estharfabian

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female:greekgoddess

*Most Controversial:decker

*Moderator of the year:lalasticlala

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating)

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2014) :mrcork

cc deexxy
My name sake

Tanks for mentioning my moniker, i really appreciate it

It's an honor

Where is my Xmas chicken, or u think i have forgotten

QatarPlayboy where r thou
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by CaroLyner(f): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
kinglekan:
Quiinnbee, Carolyner and Ronald4lif thanks for the nominations. smiley
welcome

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Quiinn bee, Caro lyner and Ronald 4lif thanks for the nominations. smiley

Kabiyesi, it's a well earned accolade.

May I also confer you the award of the 'ww' of the year. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by CaroLyner(f): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
rickrichards. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My name sake

Tanks for mentioning my moniker, i really appreciate it
It's an honor
Where is my Xmas chicken, or u think i have forgotten
QatarPlayboy where r thou
cheesycheesy you are welcome.
Loll@ xmas chicken,wait till new year.
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by ipledge10(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
chibwike:
I haven't really been active of late, so don't really know who and who to vote for, so many new monikers On the block.

I'd just sit and watch.
my nairaland friend
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Respectman12(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
*Personality of the year - introvert

*Sexiest - Male and Female- tosyne2much, Cherlene

*Troll of The Year- Darven, mamagee3

*Best Thread Creator- dre11, Vivian gist

*Thread of The Year - Help save light, a great fighter

*Most Humble ; Male/Female - Omotayor123

*Best Poster ; Male/Female Toks2008

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female - tosyne2much, omotayor123

*Most Active Poster - omotayor123, Jolllyjoy

*Most Admired ; Male/Female - Cutehector

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female - respectman12
*Most Controversial - delectablegirl

*Moderator of the year - lalasticlala

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The
Link to that Comment while nominating)

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle
Must Be Older Than 1st July 2014) - Mr cork

Cc. Deexxy!

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by MzPecs(f): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Alright
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Kabiyesi, it's a well earned accolade.

May I also confer you the award of

the 'ww' of the year. grin

...And Kabiyesi Lekan keeps getting more titles. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...And Kabiyesi Lekan keeps getting more titles. cheesy

Watch out for more bruv, Kabiyesi KingLekan is invincible. We're in for more surprises. grin
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
*Personality of the year - Ronald4lif

*Sexiest - Male and Female -

*Troll of The Year - it would have been stupídity but dude only resumed few months back, so I give it to MrCork.

*Best Thread Creator - Rapmoney

*Thread of The Year - https://www.nairaland.com/2211701/singleness

*Most Humble ; Male/Female - KingTom/typing

*Best Poster ; Male/Female - ronald4lif/Kachisbarbie

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female -

*Most Active Poster - Naijaboiy/Jolllyjoy

*Most Admired ; Male/Female - Naijaboiy/can't really say for the females. MrsPhyno maybe.

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female - Decker/MrsPhyno

*Most Controversial - Ireneony

*Moderator of the year - Ishilove

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating) - typing

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st July 2014) - The amu man, KingTom grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by vjsmiles: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
This could be mad fun if only it won't be riddled with baseless sentiments and "let me put my person there" mindset..

#please and please select yho nominees based on if they deserved it or not.
I have gone through some nominations and I am like ..please let's give honour to whom honour is due..thanks
In other words, merry xmas to ya'll..
God bless...

11 Likes

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Watch out for more bruv, Kabiyesi KingLekan is invincible. We're in for more surprises. grin

You and Sinnz were in the race for the 'throne' but your zeal tapered off.

IamCharis will continue give Kinglekan a run for his money. I trust him. All hail the future 'Igwe'. cheesy
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by sexxydiva(f): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
*Personality of the year : Agarawu23/jollyjoy

*Sexiest - Male and Female: kingTom/misspicy

*Troll of The Year

*Best Thread Creator : dre11/tosyn2much

*Thread of The Year : https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/7

*Most Humble ; Male/Female: sameer1212/Aminat508

*Best Poster ; Male/Female: neyoor/farano

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female: mrcock/onila

*Most Active Poster - Aminat508

*Most Admired ; Male/Female: kingTom/Aminat508

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female: misspicy2/Eleniyan15

*Most Controversial :

*Moderator of the year: lalasticlala

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating)
ayolight(f): 5:24am On Nov 30
house wake up!!! its a beautiful morning to us all.
a happy day filled wit joy making d rest of d week wonderful.
Goodmorning to u all.
I dnt knw wia to start, but I want u all to knw our God is indeed wonderful, anyone who doubts dis has not hear Wat news I ve got.
our God is d one who can work dis way, He is a righteous father who stands by His words.
LIGHT IS AWAKE!!!
Not awake and dull, despite she is still under d influence of d sedative, she is struggling to sit up, Wao Wat a strong baby. the nurse said she has been *jumping*.
I would ve loved to.send her pix, but I ve not been allowed close to her I do watch her through a glass door.
as soon as I'm allowed I ll snap a pix nd send to funjosh to post here.
tnks so much
ve a great week ahead.

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st July 2014) : Kinglekan

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by sinizia: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Here we have an unbiased list.
Best oldie/romance section handle: Sinizia
I don old for this section? embarassed
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by agarawu23(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sexxydiva, thanks for making this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/7 the best thread of the year. Seeing light in sound health after the operation put a smile on my face. It was a nice and unforgettable thread. We called for help and nlders responded. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by KingTom(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
January 18th, 23days to go o cry cry
on that day I go dance ooooooo grin
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by dopeJemi: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Make body dey catch una, y'all will outgrow this sh.it, ask about the class of 012 and 013

Freshers undecided
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by MzPecs(f): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

Do a complete list undecided
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by MzPecs(f): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
dopeJemi:
Make body dey catch una, y'all will outgrow this sh.it, ask about the class of 012 and 013

Freshers undecided
You don't mean it! undecided
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by greenstar: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
This could be mad fun if only it won't be riddled with baseless sentiments and "let me put my person there" mindset..

#please and please select yho nominees based on if they deserved it or not.
I have gone through some nominations and I am like ..please let's give honour to whom honour is due..thanks
In other words, merry xmas to ya'll..
God bless...
well said boss...

I dove my heart for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.