Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Love Or Hatred? What Do You Intend Boxing This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Hatred? What Do You Intend Boxing This Year? (345 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Hatred? What Do You Intend Boxing This Year? by Fatherherokay(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
It is another boxing day. You had a merrymaking moment with a joyous heart yesterday, but you forgot that there are some less-privileged out there who could not even afford a bit of all you had for Christmas. What you have today is not as a result of the fact that you know how to do it better. It is not as a result of the fact that you are the best. It is just a grace.
Feel the pain of the poor people in your society. Feel the pain of the less-privileged. Feel the pain of the sick. Feel the pain of the hopeless. Feel the pain of the prisoners. Feel the pain of the helpless. Feel the pain of the lepers. Who said you are better than these people? They are human beings like you. They deserve all you deserve. They deserve to be respected and shown an unconditional love. Is hope alive?

What do you want to share this season?
Do you want to pay back evil for evil?
Do you want to pay back evil for good?
Do you want to give to people... continue reading on http://ishopealive..com.ng/2015/12/love-or-hatred-what-do-you-intend.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Stop Dating The Wrong People / Just Checked My H.I.V Status. / Valentine:vibes From A Vanishing World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.