Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Experience On Christmas Eve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience On Christmas Eve (669 Views)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience On Christmas Eve by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello my fellow Romancelander's, i'm not a story teller oh:p but what happened on xmas eve landed me in my present condition.

it all started on the 24 on xmas eve, i was home alone coz i wasn't feeling too well, i called my girlfriends if any of them can come spend the night with me, Loveth said she travelled to benin to see her aunty, Favour said her mum won't allow her go out, Taire said she's on her mestral period so i decided to call my guy and tell him my condition.
*fastforward* it was around 11:13pm when i heard a knock on my door, i opened the door and what i see really caught my attention, it was my guy standing next to him is a voluptious female creature, my guy told me he brought her from a brothel.., i was like what the fvck!

**To Be Continued**
Re: My Experience On Christmas Eve by tripplephi: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
DemCrush:
Hello my fellow Romancelander's, i'm not a story teller oh:p but what happened on xmas eve landed me in my present condition.

it all started on the 24 on xmas eve, i was home alone coz i wasn't feeling too well, i called my girlfriends if any of them can come spend the night with me, Loveth said she travelled to benin to see her aunty, Favour said her mum won't allow her go out, Taire said she's on her mestral period so i decided to call my guy and tell him my condition.
*fastforward* it was around 11:13pm when i heard a knock on my door, i opened the door and what i see really caught my attention, it was my guy standing next to him is a voluptious female creature, my guy told me he brought her from a brothel.., i was like what the fvck!

**To Be Continued**

YES YOU ARE NOT A STORY TELLER INDEED
Re: My Experience On Christmas Eve by boboLIL(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
U were like wah the fvck? U will soon be like shittt mehn
Re: My Experience On Christmas Eve by adeememman(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
DemCrush:

**To Be Continued**
i thought u said u weren't feeling too well :->
Re: My Experience On Christmas Eve by BackOff(m): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2015
adeememman:
i thought u said u weren't feeling too well :->

My thoughts too oooo. E gbani elaja. shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ex Girl Friend Recovery Guide 2- The 3 Text That Ur Gf Can't Resist / ... / (photo) Arsenal Fans Wears Full Kit & Shins To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.