Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (39258 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Love is still in the air, and this beautiful couple have caught the bug. The lady below who thought her boyfriend was joking when he knelt down to propose , had one of the most emotional turnaround we’ve seen for so long.

Chelsea who shared a photo of her engagement on Instagram, wrote;
“On this Day Jesus Christ was born and the beginning of his journey to sacrifice himself for our sins .On the same day Chris gave me the perfect gift.I’m ENGAGED and When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible #merrychristmas”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/she-thought-he-was-joking-turns-out-her.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Zendinho(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na the ring she de hug so?.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kseafresh: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
The other day,i saw a girl turn down her guys proposal publicly...... imagine how the guy must have felt.... Kneeling in public to propose to a girl just shows that truly end time is near....

19 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kneeling down to propose to a girl you didn't meet a "Virgin" is a No no for me.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Prettydiamond(f): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Kseafresh:
The other day,i saw a girl turn down her guys proposal publicly...... imagine how the guy must have felt.... Kneeling in public to propose to a girl just shows that truly end time is near....
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by cruzita(f): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wow!! double happiness
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by cruzita(f): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kseafresh:
no be only endtime

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by MicheyJ1: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Kneeling down to propose to a girl you didn't meet a "Virgin" is a No no for me.
So your father did not kneel down to propose to your mother.

19 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Wow... Nice idea. Let's analyse it.

You kneel down for her because she is a virgin. She accepts you.

You take her to the Altar

You take her home after the wedding to have sex.

You deflower her... What will you now do with the Hymen? Eat it or take it to the museum as an award?

Then you finally discover that she is such a big virgin asshole!! Hymen or no Hymen, every GOOD lady is special.

Change that mindset.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kseafresh: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
cruzita:
no be only endtime
Wtf undecided
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by NLevents: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You deflower her... What will you now do with the Hymen? Eat it or take it to the museum as an award?

Then you finally discover that she is such a big virgin asshole!! Hymen or no Hymen, every GOOD lady is special.

Change that mindset.

What's good bro
Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Change that mindset.
I don't even Fancy kneeling for anyone...it I propose on my toot..make the girl no agree

11 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Next year shall be my year. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:

If persin tells you hi you won't answer undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

If persin tells you hi you won't answer undecided
Is it online "Hi" or offline "Hi'?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Is it online "Hi" or offline "Hi'?

Hi is hi undecided

28 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

Hi is hi undecided
I only answer reasonable hi.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
y do they look alike
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
hi

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
me and you abi?
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Pharmtj: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Hi
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Like seriously? He's looking for chicks to comb but yet want's to marry a virgin. Oya, tell us say you be virgin. Oya.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
What's with Scooby Doo on her hand?
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
The way some of you carry virginity on your head is pathetic.

If Prince Harry can propose to Megan Markle who already has a child, who are you?! He saw something in her far greater than her not being a virgin and that's how real men think! Prince William sef didn't marry Kate a virgin bcuz he didn't care about that. Bunch of little boys on nairaland, smdh.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kowor(f): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kseafresh:
He cheated on her with her friend and her friend's sister. #maradona

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by FrenchWay: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
As if no b dem plan am... Gerrout joor
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Change that mindset.

The emboldened is harder to come by than a virgin....
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
why marriage excites a woman is still a mystery to me

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
The guy should get a haircut and the lady should have insisted on it as a precondition for assenting to his proposal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:

Eya!!!
May u locate ur own.
Having my traditional wedding this weekend grin

..but my friend told me good girls will get finished this year thats why u see guys rushing them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
aflyingbird:
The way some of you carry virginity on your head is pathetic.

If Prince Harry can propose to Megan Markle who already has a child, who are you?
Na today I dey hear this one meghan markle get pikin and Elizabeth agree make him marry he grandpikin
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
And how is this relevant to us? How will this reduce the gas queues in petrol stations. Nairaland, garbage dump for gibberish posts.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.