Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Is It About Benin Boys??????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It About Benin Boys??????? (5048 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Snapchat About Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Eddyitaly77(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

You should find out why..
what tribe are you??
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by MzPecs(f): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
what tribe are you??
I'm a Nigerian
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by osesology(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

Indeed..
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by osesology(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
cool
too many hate comment

hope y'all aint indirectly includin the esans o

cuz i will not take that from anybody
Esan, Auchi, Binis, Igbanke etc, once you are out of Edo state, the same term is used for all. Moreover, even within Edo state, Esan people are more dreaded.

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by tpiar: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
hahaha do you know how many girls I have dated? 60% are igbos, 15% are yorubas, 5% Calabar 5% isoko, 5% isan the rest are Benins......

wow, person husband. . . . .

Anyway sha, your wife should probably also give similar figures.

you dropped the stats so quickly and casually, i must say. . . . . Or are you exaggerating?
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by kaziblake(f): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt like benin girls either
why
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by kaziblake(f): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Benin people are cool and fun to be with. With rate of thread condemning benin people abeg I don dey fear oh
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by elantraceey(f): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
So today is all about my tribe.... issorait.

Generalization is very terrible, truth is many of them are lazy, authoritative ,aggressive and with bad temper but not all of them same with the ladies, many people that get to know me before they know my tribe are usually surprised because I don't look or act like one and I've lived there all my life .

We should chill and get to know people before we draw conclusions because of their tribe and we should stop castigating others because of an experience with one.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
kaziblake:
why
just kiddn.. I like benin babes
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by kaziblake(f): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
just kiddn.. I like benin babes
ok,you guys are really making scared of.......
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
kaziblake:
ok,you guys are really making scared of.......
like seriously i like benin babes... Just wanted to receiv mentions cool
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by saraphina(f): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lol am i mad cheesy... Why will i hate be in girls.. My airtym got finished embarassed...
tomorrow then.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
saraphina:
tomorrow then.
i personaly will call u tomor after church
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by PietroRico(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is why romance section is the most difficult place for me to come.
This is the section with the lowest collective IQ on Nairaland
Dumb threads, dumb comments and very many dumb people.

Too many useless and unfounded comments above me, I don't know where to start really.
The reality however is that we have a long way to go in this country and it's a shame.. Y'all continue to wallow in your foolishness...
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
saraphina:
tomorrow then.
sweetheart i totally forgot to buy airtym today... Am very very sorry, i just hav zero airtym in all my lines... Wont fail to recharge tomoro... Its just dah today was very hectic as i attended so many occasions with my parents, i completely forgot to buy airtym due to the stress and all..
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by saraphina(f): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
sweetheart i totally forgot to buy airtym today... Am very very sorry, i just hav zero airtym in all my lines... Wont fail to recharge tomoro... Its just dah today was very hectic as i attended so many occasions with my parents, i completely forgot to buy airtym due to the stress and all..
I forgive u
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
saraphina:
I forgive u
thank u so much.. This means alot to me.. I am very sorry i disappointed u today... Thanks once again
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by saraphina(f): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
thank u so much.. This means alot to me.. I am very sorry i disappointed u today... Thanks once again
can never be angry wit my sweetheart.....
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
saraphina:
can never be angry wit my sweetheart.....
i feel special.... smiley... Hws been ur day
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by saraphina(f): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
i feel special.... smiley... Hws been ur day
awesome,urs?
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
saraphina:
awesome,urs?
tiring, havn headaches tho...
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by saraphina(f): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
tiring, havn headaches tho...
sorry boo.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
saraphina:
sorry boo.
thanks darling...
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by saraphina(f): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks darling...
uwc boo.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by vislabraye(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ginaz:

Benin boys are wicked, I once had a friend he's from Benin, I was in need of cash to settle school stuff so he volunteered to help me on his free will o, not that I begged him. So I went to his house to take the money, to my surprise this dirty pig swine wanted to touch me.

Ha! I said what is this na?'' He opened his rotten mouth to tell me he like me and first he has to do something before giving me the cash.''. I was like what? God punish you. I couldn't find the money to pay for my project. It was a kind lecturer who helped me out, and to God be the glory everything went well when my results came out. Till today, I hate benin guys, that guy have destroyed whatever good that could come out of Benin that won't sound stupid to my ears.

Their girls are worst! Seriously eh, Benin need deliverance.

Hahahahaaa.... sorry about that. But you can't conclude that all Benin guys are like that because of your experience. Btw, I'm not Benin.
But whay about Edo guys ? Not all Edo guys are from Benin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Whats Your Take On Ladies That Do W**d / . / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.