Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Is It About Benin Boys??????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It About Benin Boys??????? (4957 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Snapchat About Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Eddyitaly77(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
See me see trouble, this evening I enter train they go my house.. at the next train stop one girl came in and sit close to me, the moment this girl sat down that was when she started looking at me,she dey view me like say I b TV for my mind this girl like me.. Base on the sharp guy I be, I began to follow up with the babe and the babe they follow up also everything dey go well.. We continue gisting and laughing together... Then i asked her were she's from and what tribe is she,. Nigeria typical Benin she said... Ok o am from nigeria typical Benin also, I said... Suddenly this babe mood just change immediately Then I asked her why the sudden change when I told her am a Benin boy...my people if you see gbege...(I DON'T LIKE BENIN BOYS, I DON'T WANT BENIN BOYS, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BENIN BOYS, BENIN BOYS ARE EVIL,THUNDER FIRE BENIN BOYS,BENIN BOYS ARE TOO WICKED)......... Before she land na I feel free carry my property go back back sit were she can't see me again before she go swear for me... And this girl is a Benin girl, I don't understand why she behaved like that....

Like seriously I have met up to 10 nigerians here in Europe that said the same thing as this girl... I don loose many girls because of say I be Benin.... Benin people are d best in Nigeria you know, we are good in everything but I don't understand some of this girls even our own Benin girls are still saying Benin boys are not good but why?

Please guys have you met any of them before or is it just me?? Girls what do you say about this??

What is it about Benin boys?
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by tripplephi: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
See me see trouble, this evening I enter train they go my house.. at the next train stop one girl came in and sit close to me, the moment this girl sat down that was when she started looking at me,she dey view me like say I b TV for my mind this girl like me.. Base on the sharp guy I be, I began to follow up with the babe and the babe they follow up also everything dey go well.. We continue gisting and laughing together... Then i asked her were she's from and what tribe is she,. Nigeria typical Benin she said... Ok o am from nigeria typical Benin also, I said... Suddenly this babe mood just change immediately Then I asked her why the sudden change when I told her am a Benin boy...my people if you see gbege...(I DON'T LIKE BENIN BOYS, I DON'T WANT BENIN BOYS, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BENIN BOYS, BENIN BOYS ARE EVIL,THUNDER FIRE BENIN BOYS,BENIN BOYS ARE TOO WICKED)......... Before she land na I feel free carry my property go back back sit were she can't see me again before she go swear for me... And this girl is a Benin girl, I don't understand why she behaved like that....

Like seriously I have met up to 10 nigerians here in Europe that said the same thing as this girl... I don loose many girls because of say I be Benin.... Benin people are d best in Nigeria you know, we are good in everything but I don't understand some of this girls even our own Benin girls are still saying Benin boys are not good but why?

Please guys have you met any of them before or is it just me?? Girls what do you say about this??

they know that only guys from the same place as they are can catch their JASS or CHARM or their TRICKS................ my brother let them love you for you
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by MzPecs(f): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
So you still have mouth to say Benin guys are the best in Nigeria after rejection from several girls? undecided

I laugh! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
I dnt like benin girls either
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
funny op
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Personality is different from tribe.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by sinaj(f): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
See d kind Engrish u de speak for Europe grin

D gurl curse rily got me laffin esp dat part she said dat Thunder shud Fire Benin Guys cheesy

Op u wud av tried to knw abt her experience she had with a Benin guy
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Tallesty1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:
So you still have mouth to say Benin guys are the best in Nigeria after rejection from several girls? undecided

I laugh! grin grin grin
From his own people ooo
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by MzPecs(f): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
From his own people ooo
As in ehn.. grin grin grin

Make the guy just go appease him village people cheesy
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:

lol na must say na only bini girl u go date? Other girls no plenty for europe there?
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Ginaz(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:

Benin boys are wicked, I once had a friend he's from Benin, I was in need of cash to settle school stuff so he volunteered to help me on his free will o, not that I begged him. So I went to his house to take the money, to my surprise this dirty pig swine wanted to touch me.

Ha! I said what is this na?'' He opened his rotten mouth to tell me he like me and first he has to do something before giving me the cash.''. I was like what? God punish you. I couldn't find the money to pay for my project. It was a kind lecturer who helped me out, and to God be the glory everything went well when my results came out. Till today, I hate benin guys, that guy have destroyed whatever good that could come out of Benin that won't sound stupid to my ears.

Their girls are worst! Seriously eh, Benin need deliverance.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by osesology(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op dont mind that bit*ch, she's just forming because she feels that since you are a benin guy, she would'nt be able to use you easily. Me being a benin guy too, I will never dream of marrying a benin girl, so the feeling is mutual. Even in a temporary relationship, they wont be able to use me cos I know them wella, so they should direct their venom to other ignorant non-indigenes.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hehehehe. Benin boys don suffer....

Meanwhile i think typical benin get craze for head and so two elephants cannot b together perharps dats d reason for d hate...

however benin get jasss wellwell oooooo....
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Eddyitaly77(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=sinaj post=41366741]See d kind Engrish u de speak for Europe grin pidgin English is what I speak most....if you can't cope with it go wear yanch make I for like you because I like girls with big buttons..
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Eddyitaly77(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
sinaj:
See d kind Engrish u de speak for Europe grin

D gurl curse rily got me laffin esp dat part she said dat Thunder shud Fire Benin Guys cheesy

Op u wud av tried to knw abt her experience she had with a Benin guy
most European countries don't speak English expecially ITALY... Anyway am not good in English,, take note.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Eddyitaly77(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

I laugh! grin grin grin
hahaha do you know how many girls I have dated? 60% are igbos, 15% are yorubas, 5% Calabar 5% isoko, 5% isan the rest are Benins......
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by MzPecs(f): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
hahaha do you know how many girls I have dated? 60% are igbos, 15% are yorubas, 5% Calabar 5% isoko, 5% isan the rest are Benins......
You don't mean it! undecided

So what is the essence of this thread?
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Eddyitaly77(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

You don't mean it! undecided

So what is the essence of this thread?
I don't really understand why some of them saying bad things about Benin boys because for me am kind to everybody I don't care about the tribe
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by saraphina(f): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt like benin girls either
u say?
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by MzPecs(f): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
I don't really understand why some of them saying bad things about Benin boys because for me am kind to everybody I don't care about the tribe
You should find out why..
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by plendil: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Well at the risk of generalizing, there's quite some truth in what she observed. However, if the boys are bad, the girls are simply TERRIBLE!!

My work takes me to many parts of the country, but nowhere have I encountered a group as inordinately proud, insufferably loud-mouthed and unpardonably abrasive as them, especially the ladies.

There are of course good ones, but in the monirity.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
saraphina:
u say?
one benin girl yabbed me in school wen i was lil... Hence d hate grin
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by hebenezher(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
shit happens really... as for me ooo, I ain't bothered about which tribe you're from or you generated from... there's this particular Benin girl who magadized 4 of my friend, and wanted to do the same to me, I laughed " not when alpha male's blood still runs in me" to her grated surprise. I played some mind games and blew her head with some intelligent and cunning moves and words. she bastard fell for me and was even hinting about marriage. taaaaah! I bleeped her hard and used her, collected all get money and turned get into a dunce, and dumped aftermath.. Lwkmd! this happened 2 years ago, I bet she's still begging to come back till date.. what am I trying to insinuate here? tribe doesn't matter, I'm a typical kogi boy and I bet no girl, I mean no girl has ever played me and will never.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by hebenezher(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
shit happens really... as for me ooo, I ain't bothered about which tribe you're from or you generated from... there's this particular Benin girl who magadized 4 of my friend, and wanted to do the same to me, I laughed " not when alpha male's blood still runs in me" to her grated surprise. I played some mind games and blew her head with some intelligent and cunning moves and words. she bastard fell for me and was even hinting about marriage. taaaaah! I bleeped her hard and used her, collected all get money and turned her into a dunce, and dumped aftermath.. Lwkmd! this happened 2 years ago, I bet she's still begging to come back till date.. what am I trying to insinuate here? tribe doesn't matter, I'm a typical kogi boy and I bet no girl, I mean no girl has ever played me and will never.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by saraphina(f): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
one benin girl yabbed me in school wen i was lil... Hence d hate grin
hmmmmmmm,e gud and plz keep hating.
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
saraphina:
hmmmmmmm,e gud and plz keep hating.
lol am i mad cheesy... Why will i hate be in girls.. My airtym got finished embarassed...
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by jonaifame22(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Well,benin gals are very sweet,I fvcked a lot'o dem in ekesodin!
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by adeememman(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

As in ehn.. grin grin grin

Make the guy just go appease him village people cheesy
we are living in a wicked world
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by spinna: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
pls is benin girl/boy the same as edo ?
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by rawpadgin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
cool
too many hate comment

hope y'all aint indirectly includin the esans o

cuz i will not take that from anybody
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by MzPecs(f): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
adeememman:
we are living in a wicked world
Indeed..
Re: What Is It About Benin Boys??????? by Eddyitaly77(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
osesology:
Op dont mind that bit*ch, she's just forming because she feels that since you are a benin guy, she would'nt be able to use you easily. Me being a benin guy too, I will never dream of marrying a benin girl, so the feeling is mutual. Even in a temporary relationship, they wont be able to use me cos I know them wella, so they should direct their venom to other ignorant non-indigenes.
thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do?? / Frustrated Husband Lashes Wife On Facebook (photos) / How I Disvirgined My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.