Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. (2893 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by Aminat508(f): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please jokes apart guys

How the thing dey be? I know it's not new to some of us but This is my first time of seeing it

How dem dey use am?
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
lol
No mind Ronald

He will lecture us soon how to use it cheesy
Na dem dey send am come here
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pheals:
That yeye thing go dry swallow sperm lol
lol
I doubt this can,

Well, maybe he get where u go store sperm inside.

BTW you know b guy na
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy natural meat don tired!
if I hear
You better dey open am for d guy day and night grin

If him buy this thing eh, he go forget u o
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by Oluwapresley(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
No mind me; I dey aIways feel am for here if person dey chop pass wetin ah dey chopcheesy

prettythicksme:
How u take knw shocked cheesy cheesy wizard!
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
shocked shocked grin grin
I will rada put my thing in the middle of your Chelsea cheesy
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by ronald4lif(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Agarawu23 and Falconey, never been to a sex shop nor have I ever seen this, though I've heard of artificial cuńt.

If I was interested and wanted to see or buy I'd just walk into a sex shop nearby and get one. But there's no need as there are many real pussies to shag. sad
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by Laveda(f): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
agarawu23:
I will rada put my thing in the middle of your Chelsea cheesy
I ain't no Chelsea fan cheesy
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Agara wu23 and Fal coney, never been to a sex shop nor have I ever seen this, though I've heard of artificial cuńt.

If I was interested and wanted to see or buy I'd just walk into a sex shop nearby and get one. But there's no need as there are many real pussies to shag. sad
bro, as I expose reach eh, I never see this thing before walai!

If there is no real penny, I will rada mas tur bate than to put my d!ck inside this thing.
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by Cutehector(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin aproko master!
chanel handbag wink...
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
I ain't no Chelsea fan cheesy
yimu. Well, i like as u do like say you know understand cool
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by falconey(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Agarawu23 and Falconey, never been to a sex shop nor have I ever seen this, though I've heard of artificial cuńt.

good you admit you've heard of it, you even mentioned 'sex shop' where one can get it, you must have seen it.

Anyway,I believe you thou the same way I believed my ex when she said she will never leave me..
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by Laveda(f): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
agarawu23:
yimu. Well, i like as u do like say you know understand cool
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by 20bc(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
agarawu23:
bro as I open eyes reach, I Neva come across that that thing o, I just dey laugh as I see am. The thing funny die

Them nor day see only pocket qussy oh, them day see one when get the shape of yash for gay niggas
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
falconey:

.good you admit you've heard of it, you even mentioned 'sex shop' when one can get it, you must have seen it.

Anyway,I believe you thou the same way I believe my ex when she said she will never leave me..
you wan dey tackle Ronald ni cheesy
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
20bc:

Them nor day see only pocket qussy oh, them day see one when get the shape of yash for gay niggas
you mean these stuffs aren't new to u.

Let's b serious, you don use eyes see am before? shocked
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by 20bc(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
softappless:
JEEZ disgusting, o lord have mercy

Lol, I don't own a pocket qussy talk more of fπcking one..... grin grin grin
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by ronald4lif(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Falconey, I'm sure you're not oblivious that such a thing exist but just haven't seen it. Same for me. If there are dildos why won't there be artificial pussy?

Sex shops aren't new here and everyone knows about them. They don't display their wares openly so as not to 'corrupt' kids. You have to enter inside and present an identification for those who look less than 18 before allowing you access to their showroom. I have never had course to enter there biko.
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by falconey(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Falconey, I'm sure you're not oblivious that such a thing exist but just haven't seen it. Same for me. If there are dildos why won't there be artificial pussy?

Sex shops aren't new here and everyone knows about them. They don't display their wares openly so as not to 'corrupt' kids. You have to enter inside and present an identification for those who look less than 18 before allowing you access to their showroom. I have never had course to enter there biko.
LOL alright boss!
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by 20bc(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
agarawu23:
you mean these stuffs aren't new to u.

Let's b serious, you don use eyes see am before? shocked

Yeap, a pocket qussy grin....
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
20bc:

Yeap, a pocket qussy grin....
sad angry angry
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by tosyne2much(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pheals:
Guy go get yours o but if u can differentiate between it and a real babe. .that means your medulla.o as not taken the work of the cerebellum
hmmmm ! Smh
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by tosyne2much(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
I no need this gadget so nothing con-sign me

Lemme tag those that will need it. Cutehector and Lalasticlala, where art thou ? cheesy
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by 20bc(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
agarawu23:
sad angry angry

Bro I ain't fπcking no pocket qussy.... undecided
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

Lemme tag those that will need it. Cuteh ector and Lalastic lala, where art thou ? cheesy
it doesn't matter,

You can just buy it and reserve it incase madam use u do shakara cheesy
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by agarawu23(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
20bc:

Bro I ain't fπcking no pocket qussy.... undecided
haa!

OK o
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by Deejavuu(f): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmmm. I believe you

Not
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by Pheals(f): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmm ! Smh
Bro!! What have I done...? Is my post dah badpost angry
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

Lemme tag those that will need it. Cutehector and Lalasticlala, where art thou ? cheesy
so u are sayn tha lalasticlala is also a pervert shocked.. Tosyne na wa for u ooo grin
Re: Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. by ronald4lif(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hmmmm. I believe you

Not

Ayam innocent. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year / What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / Advice Me: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You – My Female Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.