Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters (39124 Views)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Buhari Departs Nigeria For London For Vacation (Photos) / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Donpressman(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
dont mind all dis bad belle people. Even without the professor being a VP,do they think he can't afford travelling to Dubai?some people are just daft.
Nobody said he can't afford it. But being a public servant and the present issues in the country he ought to be responsible and not going to a made country to relax. Nigeria dey hot? people dey buy fuel at exorbitant rate he is busy winning and dinning in expensive Arab hotels. By the way how many of those Arabs come to Nigeria to relax? Idiots
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by ybalogs(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Donpressman post=41384182]pretty niece? Pinshure or idonbilivit[/quote
Hahaha, ashawo but walahi she pretty gaaan ooo. Stay glued for her pics till thy Kingdom come
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
VP of Nigeria the most populous black nation goes to 'vacation' in Dubai a oil wealthy arab country at a time when oil prices are fluctuating and you think all he is going there to do is drink Champagne? You must know nothing about international politics
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
How sweet.

Nigeria has ups and downs and Mr Vice President is going on leave other than talk to his Emir of Dullarinho village. Welcome to Change. Jonathan with all abuses he got from all of you did he for one day go on Leave? Buhari went on 3 months leave, so does his vice, who rules Nigeria then?

APC!!! Sign of Mischief.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Donpressman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
12inches1:
VP of Nigeria the most populous black nation goes to 'vacation' in Dubai a oil wealthy arab country at a time when oil prices are fluctuating and you think all he is going there to do is drink Champagne? You must know nothing about international politics
na lie. Don't patronize us. please off that rose tinted glasses of yours. Na flex him go flex! No be only international politics na Change politics undecided

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BABANGBALI: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Donpressman:
Nobody said he can't afford it. But being a public servant and the present issues in the country he ought to be responsible and not going to a made country to relax. Nigeria dey hot? people dey buy fuel at exorbitant rate he is busy winning and dinning in expensive Arab hotels. By the way how many of those Arabs come to Nigeria to relax? Idiots
abeg spare me that bullshiiiiiit,he is on vacation and he has the right to travel to anywhere to enjoy his vacation,na him money or dem tell yoi say na una money?nonsense

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Donpressman(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
abeg spare me that bullshiiiiiit,he is on vacation and he has the right to travel to anywhere to enjoy his vacation,na him money or dem tell yoi say na una money?nonsense
see mumu. Na him money abi na our money. They can't pay salary, yet he traveled with tax payer money to dubia. There is no way in hell he traveled with his money. It will be under the guise of "office of the vice president as usual" Am sure you are in your Godforsaken village now for vacation too. you for go dubai na undecided

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by grafikii: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

These are executive bodies that are advisory to established bodies like BPE, National Planning Ministry and Economic Team as the case may be. Policy formulators are the Ministers in charge of various portfolios, as well as the Economic team. Their roles are important but largely ceremonial and advisory. Even the National Council of State is advisory. DG BPE, and other ministers are not civil servant. I don't know how civil servant come into the discuss.
I thought you created a thread sometime ago on how minister and not perm secs are the engine room of the government operations
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Kazrem(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Heeeeyyyyyy! This people keep disappointing us if this story is true.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
SirJeffry:
Why Sahaliar reporters come dey attack their paymasters again? Abi e no dey drop as e dey drop before ni? Hmmmundecided

You never gear say December salary never drop?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BABANGBALI: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Donpressman:
see mumu. Na him money abi na our money. Am sure you are in your Godforsaken village now for vacation too. you for go dubai na undecided
you be fooooool. So government gave him money to go on vacation abi?i can now see how myopic and daft you are. Keep hating,airport you no go not to talk of entering plane to travel out. Ordinary Dubai you carry put for head dey make noise. Frustrated fooooooooooooool tongue

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by aluko360(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
SirJeffry:
Why Sahaliar reporters come dey attack their paymasters again? Abi e no dey drop as e dey drop before ni? Hmmmundecided

Change of paymaster I think.
APC has gotten what they need so there's no need for SR again.
Maybe SR is now 0n the payroll 0f PDP.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Kazrem(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Person dey go vacation for government work?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
seunmsg:

The vice president chairs the National economic council, national council on privatisation, National planning commission and lots more. He has many clearly defined roles. Don't be a hater. He deserves his leave.
He thinks Sambo is still the VP. We now have an active VP in Osinbajo.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by SESSOL: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
PHEMIEY:
hmmmnm
Dubai vacation
something fishy is going on here.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Donpressman(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
you be fooooool. So government gave him money to go on vacation abi?i can now see how myopic and daft you are. Keep hating,airport you no go not to talk of entering plane to travel out. Ordinary Dubai you carry put for head dey make noise. Frustrated fooooooooooooool tongue
why not? They will factor it into allowances for him. Haven't you heard of office of National security adviser who gave money for spiritual matters. I can't be deceive. Am sure you flew to your village from the airport behind your father's compound. You are the fool here. osibanjo cock sucker grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by akinsbaba2015: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
It's appalling that this fake news is being regurgitated by those who are supposed to know better. Have you guys checked the SR website to know if this bullshit of cooked up rumours was posted there?
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BABANGBALI: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Donpressman:
why not? They will factor it into allowances for him. Haven't you heard of office of National security adviser who gave money for spiritual matters. I can't be deceive.
fok off,i have given you enough attention for your life time,now beat it
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by dapsonlou(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
The Prime minister of dubia will never come to Nigeria for vacation. Let's fix our country

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by idupaul: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
It's just a vacation
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Donpressman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
fok off,i have given you enough attention for your life time,now beat it
your papa.who your attention help? Idiot. keep sucking their cock grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by compujyde: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Donpressman(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mod please ban me for insulting that cow BABANGBALI. I spend too much time here anyway. I need that break. Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation. grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
So because things are not same in the country, the VP should not enjoy himself? Na WA for poor people and opponents.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BABANGBALI: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Donpressman:
Mod please ban me for insulting that cow BABANGBALI. I spend too much time here anyway. I need that break. Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation. grin
hahahahhhhahahahahahahaha i like your sense of humour,dats how it should be my man. One love!
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BABANGBALI: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omotolu:
So because things are not same in the country, the VP should not enjoy himself? Na WA for poor people and opponents.
no mind them jare
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Rausba(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
good one sir. we aren't ur wailers
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by ayindejimmy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
If he did travel to Dubai, even at his own expence, i'm highly dissapointed. Cos d task at hand demands all d time nd attention.
Even at ur own expence, as a govt official, its in d country's best interest u patronize nigeria's tourism.
Btw, i'l stil need another source 4 to authenticate

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by NwaNimo1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
A nother P iece-off C rap
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Validated: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
By the way is he spending Naira there? I hope he went with just less than $1000 as that is maximum he could spend in a month

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Atlantian: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Why Dubai ? Why not in Bariga ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration / Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.