Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters (39129 Views)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Buhari Departs Nigeria For London For Vacation (Photos) / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2015
He wants to also junket like his oga
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by seunmsg(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Firstly, BPE DGs are public servants and not civil servant. Don't forget the el Rufai was once a DG.

Secondly, While it is correct that the NCP approves privatisation made by the BPE, such can be approved even with the VeePees absence as long as the Board is constituted. Like I said, his absence won't be really felt

Going by your argument, the presence of the speaker of house of representatives for example is really not needed since the house can sit and pass bills once a quorum is formed right? Again, I thought you said the VP only chairs advisory body grin grin. At least, you now realise NCP is not just an advisory body, it also approves. Enjoy your day bro.

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by onatisi(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2015
7days Ia not too much for the VP to rest.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by maxiflexy(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2015
SO WHATS THE BIGGIE

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2015
seunmsg:

The vice president chairs the National economic council, national council on privatisation, National planning commission and lots more. He has many clearly defined roles. Don't be a hater. He deserves his leave.
Buh I tot pple wea saying Sambo was doinh nada last administration. .. I dont understand. ..

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BALLOSKI: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2015
emamos:
u are blessed.
thank you!
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Brunel(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2015
The VP very well deserves timeout.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by iswallker(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2015
sosanova:
Vacation after less than 8 months in office?

Welcome to CHNAGE

Several Oloshos have already been booked to service Pastor Osibanjo

shocked shocked
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
What's wrong if the vp goes to Dubai to rest after a stressful 7 months on the saddle?
he has been working and Nigerians are crying and suffering.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2015
wish him a well deserved rest. the man has not gone on vacation since the conduct of the 2015 election.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by sirfemoz(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
What's wrong if the vp goes to Dubai to rest after a stressful 7 months on the saddle?

Then after 4years, he will travel to heaven.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by 2n2k(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All are advisory bodies. The BPE does the day-2-day running on privatisation. The Economic Team takes care of the economy of Nigeria, while the minister of national planning handles the running of the sector. The VeePee role as Chair on NEC, NCP and NPC are mere advisory.

Sorry, what is Economic Team? What law created it? Who are its statutory and/or co-opted members? What happen or which law will the president be violating if he decides not to have an Economic Team?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by odun99(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Enjoy ur vacation my VP

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2015
dubai?
wetin do obudu cattle ranch or other good places in the country?
is this not impunity continua?
anywhr e no consain me if him like make him go hell. he must surely come back n finish this chain things.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BALLOSKI: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
he has been working and Nigerians are crying and suffering.
you deactivated and registered again? Laughs...
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2015
funlord:
angry
And so?

and so eh lo ma pa e. in the midst of disarray in d land.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by ybalogs(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2015
So cos he's VP now, he shouldn't live his life again. My younger brother who's still job searching and my pretty niece working with Skybank are in Dubai now just for the festive period, so what's the fuss?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BALLOSKI: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2015
sirfemoz:

Then after 4years, he will travel to heaven.. grin grin
, No, he'd travel to the moon after 4 years. No one goes to heaven and come back.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by sirfemoz(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
, No, he'd travel to the moon after 4 years. No one goes to heaven and come back.

Abi? OK, make we pity him.. he will go to the moon.. then if he happens to be there for 8years,can you suggest where he will go? grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:

I saw VP, Dubai and Sex (on the line below his), and thought my man was gallivanting in Dubai.

Nothing wrong with him taking a vacation na, except it's in the constitution, somehow.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BABANGBALI: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2015
op you must be daft to think the VP cannot afford a vacation in Dubai even without him be the VP. Ori eyin wailers yi ti buru. tongue

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Ijaya123: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2015
So sahara reporters is no more a propaganda media outlet of APC?

It's like being in the opposition has turned some into senseless ekpas.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BABANGBALI: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2015
ybalogs:
So cos he's VP now, he shouldn't live his life again. My younger brother who's still job searching and my pretty niece working with Skybank are in Dubai now just for the festive period, so what's the fuss?
dont mind all dis bad belle people. Even without the professor being a VP,do they think he can't afford travelling to Dubai?some people are just daft.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by BABANGBALI: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2015
odun99:
Enjoy ur vacation my VP
God bless you jare
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by slap1(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
VeePees and Deputies have no defined role in Nigeria. He womnt really be missed

He can be reading newspapers for four years, according to one Yoruba man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by AceJam: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Hope when back, he will replicate Dubai in Nigeria.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by ybalogs(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
dont mind all dis bad belle people. Even without the professor being a VP,do they think he can't afford travelling to Dubai?some people are just daft.
Very very daft sef

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Donpressman(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2015
ybalogs:
pretty niece? Pinshure or idonbilivit

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by andyanders: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2015
simonlee:
My fellow Nigerians....
It's barely 7 months when the APC Gov't assumed power, but they way the country has turned upside-down, you'll think bad luck has waited patiently for Nigerians to vote APC.
See the queue in our gas stations, you'll think it was being given free of charge. But we buy at double the price (tears in my eyes)
To pay salaries na issue for a whole federal gov't. Seeing an alert is enough reason to give thanksgiving in church (tears start rolling down my face)
Now our able VP, Prof. Osinbajo is travelling to Dubai on vacation, as if Christmas never do am (starts wailing)
Chai.....is this change?!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/680896230126432256?p=v

Stop spewing trash. When Jonathan's administration was sharing the money and stashing same abroad, what did you do or say?

This administration met an empty volt and you want them to change things overnight? You must be a block head.

If you have money in your account with a bank and hoping to use that money to start something, only for you to get to the bank and was told that there was nothing in your account to start life with, what will you do? Will your life be the same or you just start robbing Peter to Pay Paul?

Think like a human being and not like an ape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by Bevista: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
seunmsg:
You are just a joker. Those bodies were created to formulate policy and issue clear directions on issues bothering on the economy, privatisation and national planning. The policy direction they issue is what the bureaucrats in the relevant agencies implement and that is how government is run. You don't expect the Vice president to do the work of a civil servant just to prove that he has a defined role.

Well said. Just wanted to type this before I saw your comment. Apparently, Tonye tried shamelessly to undermine the office of the Vice President. Maybe he should tell us what day-to-day running that the president does.
---
The VP shouldn't take a week vacation? The kind of high moral standards we set for leaders is just ridiculous, as if they are not human beings with families.
Re: VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters by andyanders: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:

Exactly. I cannot understand how people reason. A well read man who has been comfortable cannot travel with his family to Dubai even when ordinary people travel to Dubai to buy just cloth for themselves?

Poverty is what Op is suffering from.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) / Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election / Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.