Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day (61360 Views)

Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) / Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England / When You Annnoy Your Mum On Christmas Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by aalangel(f): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
This is actually my best part of chicken.
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by Monalisa185(f): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
slytubadth:

Mumsy don try that one with you before?

yes ooo...when I was growing up, I liked the chicken head and both legs....but my parents could only afford the local fowl....lol....so imagine we killed 2 fowls every Xmas....I end up eating four dry legs....
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by tpiar: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Whoever moved this to front page must be deep in hoodoo like the op.

In addition, chicken feet overseas turn to gel when cooked.
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by yudee233: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
I strongly agree with the VP, this is a joint ticket the president should not enjoy the globe trotting alone.
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by prisiluv(f): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
bolex04:
baby you fine gan oo...marry me now...
Lol..witout a ring?.where is the ring?
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by macaranta(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Endtime mum.
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
you wan start civil war after boxing day abi?
grin
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by greatness22(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
I trust my mum.. 2011 christmas was wen i knw d defination of African Mum. Just because i refuse to kill the chicken, (claiming a potential reverend father) she dealt with me by slicing onions and those big red crayfish on top the fried rice.
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by NwaNimo1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
More Front Page Crap . ..

Caption should actually be: When your the last born in a big family at xmas.
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by Joygalore(f): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheesy
LieDetector:
lmao @ "meat na meat" grin
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by Joygalore(f): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
wink
simplisity:
I like ur style
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by BABANGBALI: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
bolex04:
am dreaming bro...just woke up now...
i go tear you slap
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by zolajpower: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
money121:
grin grin grin

ok

See more collection of Funny Pictures @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/sunday-laugh_27.html
I will eat it wif love,without grudge and without complain . but later in the nite when all have gone to sleep ,I will do the needful .
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by Finn081(f): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
I annoy my mom but she still gives me the best part of the chicken. I love you mom.
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by SESSOL: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
I noticed attempts to ban my IP by the owner of the forum. You are wasting ur time.
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
I kindof struggled to get the joke in the original post. Maybe cos my mum never punished us with food while growing up.

Infact, then when we were younger, when she's done trashing us for misbehaving, we could sulk all we wanted, but when it was time to eat, we didnt dare refuse food out of anger, else another round of thrashing would start. Her policy was, "I don't punish you by refusing to give you food; you don't punish me by refusing to eat my food".

With that, I'ld be shocked to hear any of my brothers refused food from their wives when angry.

#plan to raise my children that way
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by ajbabs(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
SESSOL:
I noticed attempts to ban my IP by the owner of the forum. You are wasting ur time.
lol
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by Provie(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
SirJeffry:
Kids and mumu eeh. As the first son, I remember when I used to cry if my chicken head was delayed. As stupid as my younger brother was, he would be begging me for it whereas he had the chicken drumstick (laps).grin

Bros dem do u too? I thought I'm alone. Lolz
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Moezzy:
na empty rice u go con chop?
U too look d food naa

E better make i eat the food without d chicken leg oo

Cos dis leg be like leg wey don waka go so many shrine
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by olasunky15(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao... How you take no say abi man united fan? Chai ayaf suffer cheesy

Breaking news

man united sacks LVG, Mourinho to take over.....

dats d only news am waiting for....

wake me up wen it's on d news
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by bukas15(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
oromankirisi:
Hahahaha..that'll be a sad sad christmas! cheesy
lol. OROMANKIRISI. wat a funy nick.

guess u re from anambara state
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by bolex04(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
i go tear you slap
try am na...
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by bolex04(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
prisiluv:

but you fine truly truly...ur bf get luck...
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by SmartMugu: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
refiner:
y do I hate chicken?
Really? I only know one person that doesn't eat chicken and I thought he was strange.
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by mart2k(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha... cheesy cheesy abeg who help see Arsenal fanscheesy
Something is wrong wit u. By d way, which club ar u supporting? I knw u ar either man u or chelsea. I am still ahead of u
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
I rather chop only rice and drink water...this one na punishment
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by bolex04(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
i go tear you slap
MF
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by bolex04(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
prisiluv:

you are pretty...I will lik to marry you in future...
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by BABANGBALI: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
bolex04:
try am na...
come closer
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by bolex04(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
come closer
MF
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by prisiluv(f): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
bolex04:
you are pretty...I will lik to marry you in future...
smiley tnks...alryt,contact me once u're ready wink lol...Happy sunday
Re: When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day by darlenese(f): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health / Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / The Snake My Fish Net Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.