Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,413 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! (904 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / I Enjoyed The Rape..am Looking For Someone To Rape Me - Young Lady Seek Advice / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2015
I have this female friend, we are quite close. We are from same town. The babe calls me like 10 times in a day to talk about her boyfriend who is abroad. Though I used to like her but she turned me down on the basis that I dont have a stable income.

Since i am not good enough to date her am i now good enough to advise her on how to treat her boyfriend?

Guys pls advise me on what to do cos Its even getting me upset.
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by oismail(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Have you advised yourself first?
Let's know!

1 Like

Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by lekan29ice(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2015
oismail:
Have you advised yourself first? Let's know!
guy u bad oo

1 Like

Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by marshalcarter: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Mtsw........na small pikin dey worry 2 of una undecided
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by vizkiz: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2015
unstoppableme:
I have this female friend, we are quite close. We are from same town. The babe calls me like 10 times in a day to talk about her boyfriend who is abroad. Though I used to like her but she turned me down on the basis that I dont have a stable income.

Since i am not good enough to date her am i now good enough to advise her on how to treat her boyfriend?

must you have a relationship with her? Go ahead and be her bestie joor.

Lol.... BFF grin
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by Finn081(f): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2015
You don't have a stable income? work hard bro and make ya money, you will see how girls will be following you.
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by StefanSalvatore: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Jst tell her enough of all her bf(s) talk since u wanna b her bf and she said no. But u cn still b friends wit her on a more platonic note
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
maybe i have to block her line.
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by fuckshit: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
You don't have a stable income? work hard bro and make ya money, you will see how girls will be following you.
... AND fυςking following up on this comment; ...don't fυςking forget this fυςking rule; “take no motherfυςking prisoners" when the fυςking money begins to fυςking flow and them biĉtheŝ begin flocking around you; make sure you spare no pυssy; fυςk the bloody fυςking ŝhit out of them biĉtheŝ

@OP; nothing fυςking wrong thou; keep advising where fυςking possible; but if your hurting; fυςking keep your cool and let her know; fυςking use your head; be fυςking smart about it grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
unstoppableme:

Just stop talking to her. She now sees you as her girlfriend.
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
ALERT!!!

You are heading into the Friendzone. Once you get there, forget about dating her
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by jonaifame22(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dat's because u're a Nice guy! And nice guys finish last angry
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by boboLIL(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
She is seeing you as special adviser cos you are acting too kind to her grin
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by untainted: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Guys here are heartless...lol
oismail:
Have you advised yourself first?
Let's know!
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Finn081:
You are making a mistake. The girls are not going to follow him but his money. When the money is gone, the gals discharge.
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
You are already neck-deep in the friendzone and you will most possibly not make it out of that dreadful zone. You are now officially her special adviser.
Re: She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! by ferrari45: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Relationship encyclopedia.... D height of frnd zoning.

(1) (Reply)

Top Signs Your Boyfriend Will Be A 'wife-beater' / See Geneviev & Andy Having Office Romance And Emeka Is Dying Doing The Whole Job / In The Name Of Being Faithful.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.