Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege (39544 Views)

Amnesty International Condemns Edo Govt For Executing 3 Death Row Prisoners / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 40 Years – Sheikh Gumi / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Sasuwa(f): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
no one is above the law
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by mohammad11: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
An eagle watch on thier activities would‘ve been better.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Ralphzobia(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Correct
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Yommiefish(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Peace!
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by free2ryhme: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
ishiamu:
Cooked up stories by el rufai and his goons

it is cooked up because you dont see any truth in it

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by APCcrimesHD: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
odeh1:
I want to thank God for delivered us from those people, I leave in zaria, we close shops for whole day BC of those tout, I know last month we all close our shop BC of them, now we are free, $thefallofmightyzakzaky#

paid sycophants

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by ishiamu(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

it is cooked up because you dont see any truth in it
No single truth
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by free2ryhme: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
ishiamu:

No single truth

when the Shiite mallam was killing innocent people there was no truth in it abi

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:
it does not mean that you should kill 300 people just like that
300 people killed ? As if you are a witnesses to the killings! Pleasss!..is it not thesame Shiiat People that claimed the military killed the wife of Azakzaky? Abbbeggey make we here word! Who is he to disregard the Laws of the state ?

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

what proof have you got
Newspaper would have reported any killing by the shia. We would have seen pics all over the internet.

If a Sunni Muslim was interviewed and ask to give his opinion about shia. I don't expect him to say something good about them since shia are seen as infidels.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Intendy: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
omooba969:

How should the situation have been resolved?
help me ask him.
what the military did was one of the best response @hand.
I watched the YouTube and saw as the officers were pleading with them but they didn't listen.they held cutlasses,bottles,sticks and some weapons.
It was another monster breeding but they were nipped in the bud

4 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Obynolee(f): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:
it does not mean that you should kill 300 people just like that

Who told you that it is 300,over a thousand was killed,i was on ground,i share the same street with them
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by DIVINE78: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:

Do you know that the Shia protesters got Intel that Burutai and Elrufai were about to declare war on their supreme leader?

When the time comes, the terrorists in kaki uniform called zoogerian Army and press-up/Instagram general Burutai must answer for the genocide they have perpetrated.

ICC awaits them and their accomplice in the presidency.
A very big shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Descartes: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
DIVINE78:

A very big shame on you.

Is that all?
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Fourwinds: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

That question automatically means that you do not deserve a reply.
infact.. u need something to liberate ur brain...look at ur responds...like I said before how dare they challenge COAS to ply a road.. they must be nut
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by mbulela: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
omooba969:

How should the situation have been resolved?
This is a very daft question.
So violence is the only way to end impunity and lawlessness?
Is the law and the authority of the state so powerless that it cannot contain the Shiite community without extra juducial killings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by andresia(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by andresia(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

perhaps you should answer his question on how the confrontation should have been handled. We watched a video of how a very senior army officer was pleading with the shiites to allow the COAS pass through a govt built and maintained road to no avail.

so please answer the question, we are all here to learn

3 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by ishiamu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

Evidence of the killing or your a pathological liar
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by goodlifehyd(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
demitola:
If u see dat video, u must jst ask where in d world dey gat such audacity to confront armed military personnels on oficial duty.
Infkt, listenin to dia deputy spokesperson reacting on Channels tv, i kld jst wonder more. he sed even at a time "dey obstructed a sitting governor frm passing & he adhered" .... i ws like 'woow"
Could remember an elderly man's reaction when he saw the video, he was like wow he never knew buratai could stoop so low to address those people for that long, he said instead of those who were arguing with buratai to create way for him to pass they were busy telling a whole COAS to turn back. if it's in the states the result might have been the same or even worst. Don't forget this a northern state where boko are still operating

4 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:
No amount of concorted propaganda will exonerate Burutai and his terrorist team call Zoogerian Army from alleged premeditated genocide in Zaria.

The perpetrators must be brought to book and finally jailed for life cheesy
nonsense
..do u no d meaning of genocide.

4 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by free2ryhme: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Evidence of the killing or your a pathological liar

Did you not read the post

what evidence do you need

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by oduastates: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
infact.. u need something to liberate ur brain...look at ur responds...like I said before how dare they challenge COAS to ply a road.. they must be nut

Rephrasing your questions,
How could they have challenge a Civil servant?
Emphasis on servant.
A whole "servant" of the people on his way.
How old are you and where are you from?
You should demand a refund from the schools you were educated.Should I say miseducated

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Obynolee(f): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
odeh1:
I want to thank God for delivered us from those people, I leave in zaria, we close shops for whole day BC of those tout, I know last month we all close our shop BC of them, now we are free, $thefallofmightyzakzaky#

You are saying this because of the hatred you(sunni muslims)have for shiite,You are lying,i spent 6 years at Turaki road,Gyallesu(the same street that houses El-zakzaky's boys(you should have known the place if your claim of being a zaria base is true),they never harrassed me or i heard someone complain of harrassment from them.In fact,they saved a lots of lives during the 2011 post election crises,i didn't run to barrack like others because they did not allow those miscreants access to Gyallesu,mind you i am an Igbo(christian).All the things said here by this group even the elders are all lies,which business are they talking about,zaria commercial activities is driven by students,once schools are in session there is business in zaria not El-zakzaky.

6 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Descartes: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
nonsense
..do u no d meaning of genocide.

You should ask Malam Elrufai to explain it to you as he used it extensively when in opposition.
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by akinsbaba2015: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
There is absolutely no room for lawlessness, no religious body or ethnic group will be allowed to hold any portion of the Nigerian territory to ransom.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by peacefulpeace101(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:
No amount of concorted propaganda will exonerate Burutai and his terrorist team call Zoogerian Army from alleged premeditated genocide in Zaria.

The perpetrators must be brought to book and finally jailed for life cheesy
goat
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by ALISMILE(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

He surely deserves a reply! Look at d hostile demeanour of those pple who feel they re god themselves! I think its a gud question!
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by akinsbaba2015: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

Rephrasing your questions,
How could they have challenge a Civil servant?
Emphasis on servant.
A whole "servant" of the people on his way.
How old are you and where are you from?
You should demand a refund from the schools you were educated.Should I say miseducated
. Are you making sense at all? Whatever religion you are practicing does not give you any right under the law to prevent other road users from getting to their destination. Religion has become a curse to this nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.