Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege (39543 Views)

Amnesty International Condemns Edo Govt For Executing 3 Death Row Prisoners / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 40 Years – Sheikh Gumi / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:
it does not mean that you should kill 300 people just like that.
I guess that omoluabi values makes for a different way of thinking.

Only one group had big guns and the onus was on them to minimise the use of violence.
From all the videos I 've seen, it was the army shooting at defenseless if petulant people who could have been dislodged with tear gas and rubber bullets. Or simply by the governor asking for audience with their leaders.
That their camp was destroyed a few days after, also means that this was premeditated.
It was murder pure and simple and that event has no place in a decent society.
You can check on YouTube to find more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhOWjwqLmRw

I cannot say you're wrong, the army was wrong to use deadly force on them, but in a situation where a group feels they're greater than constituted authority, then the worst has to be meted out on them. Desperate times call for desperate measures. In a situation where a group, using religion as a veil to block the passage of an army chief, i wont blame the army for what they did.
Check this scenario, if the army chief had let them have their way, they would have gotten emboldened and begun to do worse.
A friend of mine living in that area told me about how they block roads during their programmes, causing trafffic gridlock and other hardship to people.
Imagine the guts!!!!! Even the governor is not allowed to pass.
Everyone, no matter his religion, has to know that they gotta respect constituted authority. If i were the army chief, i'm sorry to say this, but i would have done worse.
R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:

Do you know that the Shia protesters got Intel that Burutai and Elrufai were about to declare war on their supreme leader?

When the time comes, the terrorists in kaki uniform called zoogerian Army and press-up/Instagram general Burutai must answer for the genocide they have perpetrated.

ICC awaits them and their accomplice in the presidency.

Please provide proof or quit spewing thrash.
Nwanne i hu ihe ojoo, kwuo na o wu ihe ojoo. These people were totally wrong in what they did, and have been doing. A little show of strength from the government was needed to let them know who's Boss
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Intendy:

help me ask him.
what the military did was one of the best response @hand.
I watched the YouTube and saw as the officers were pleading with them but they didn't listen.they held cutlasses,bottles,sticks and some weapons.
It was another monster breeding but they were nipped in the bud
I like it when people speak the truth as you did.
They needed proof that they are not above the law, and they got it. Next time, they'll think twice before acting out such again.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Could remember an elderly man's reaction when he saw the video, he was like wow he never knew buratai could stoop so low to address those people for that long, he said instead of those who were arguing with buratai to create way for him to pass they were busy telling a whole COAS to turn back. if it's in the states the result might have been the same or even worst. Don't forget this a northern state where boko are still operating
That's the thing. I laugh when people keep saying "such can not happen in a civilized society". Y'all should go and do a little more research on your almighty United States who you worship so much, i'm sure you will all have a change of mentality.
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by omooba969(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
abimic:

Same here with me too o, never knew Muslims have different set amidst them. Even my Muslim friend then when I was in the University said there are sets but I just looked in askance. From what I've read though, I believe the shiites are notoriously known for blocking roads unchallenged and it's kind of like they never forsaw what would befall them that last time. Be that as it may, the shiite I think erred, on no account should one block highways. There's another in Nassarawa, the Eggon, I believe these ones are diabolical though, they're also known with terrorizing their communities.

@bolded,

Buahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy that's very funny, you no go kill person for here o...rotfl cheesy

Fela Anikulapo Kuti (may his soul continue to R.I.P) don talk am for him song...'Animals in human skin'. grin
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by FuckTheMod: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
omooba969:

How should the situation have been resolved?
By killing your family members and relatives.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by rhames(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
omooba969:

Abeg help me ask the shiites apologists o. grin

Very senile people
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

Only one group had big guns and the onus was on them to minimise the use of violence.
From all the videos I 've seen, it was the army shooting at defenseless if petulant people who could have been dislodged with tear gas and rubber bullets. Or simply by the governor asking for audience with their leaders.
That their camp was destroyed a few days after, also means that this was premeditated.

wtf shocked shocked shocked, just seen this video. Military formations and soldiers taking positions to shoot at harmless civilians. shocked
Only if they could apply these formations and tactics in Sambisa, Boko haram would have been history by now.
Well, none of my business. Na northerner killing northerner.
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
MyMouth:

I work in Zaria and am a Muslim. I passed where the violence took place about 2 hours before the action. Since that day, I have spoken with alot of people and I mean a lot of Zaria people basically Muslims, and no one spoke good about the shites, they were all happy with the actions of the army. The shites are really hated here!

They are hated in most places by Sunni Muslims because they [Shias] curse people like Aisha, AbuBakr, Uthman who the Sunnis hold in high esteem.
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by omooba969(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
FuckTheMod:

By killing your family members and relatives.

Murderer & blood-sucking demon that's what you are & you are no different from those wasted animals. grin

Useless fvcker. cool
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by bobchigar(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
omooba969:

I thought Muslims are one! undecided

How did you all arrive here... Sunni, Shiites, daesh et al.

Divisions everywhere both in xtian fold & Islamic fold...very sad. cry
The difference between Muslims division and christians divisions is that irresspective of muslims sects, they have uniform ways of worship throughout the world. Five pillars of islam which is the basic principle of islam is the same throughout the world
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by marleyboy1991: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

That question automatically means that you do not deserve a reply.

If you can't reply him politely
Please don't come up here ranting about issues when you don't have a better approach..
They are military convoy of COAS...you shouldn't be expecting them to be having tear gas and rubber bullet
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by omooba969(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
bobchigar:

The difference between Muslims division and christians divisions is that irresspective of muslims sects, they have uniform ways of worship throughout the world. Five pillars of islam which is the basic principle of islam is the same throughout the world

All christians also go to a building(church) & offer prayers to the heavens with a clergy leading them in processions. grin
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Fourwinds: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

Rephrasing your questions,
How could they have challenge a Civil servant?
Emphasis on servant.
A whole "servant" of the people on his way.
How old are you and where are you from?
You should demand a refund from the schools you were educated.Should I say miseducated
u are d one dat is uneducation and requires an urgent classes.. did u watch d video about what transpired. probably no...BTW how old are u to question my age.. u are a kid.!!! even if d COAS is a civil servant or a civilian if u may put it dat way...does he have free rite of movement to any where he wants. if u are done with this last question then I will know how educated u are
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by shineeye1: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
The real target of most religious zealots is political power. They crave control of society under the cloak of religion. Unfortunately, the corrupt political class condone their excesses in the hope of patronage. Before long, they begin to get more than they bargained for - but it is too late. A parallel government has been formed. This silly sinister circle continues to play out mostly in the north at grave cost to national life and security. The little devil you tolerate today is the principality you must contend with tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by ALISMILE(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Obynolee:

Is there no tear gas,is there no rubber bullet since what you are asking for is access to road.How i wish you still remember the genesis of boko haram.I am not wailling but saying the gospel truth,i am from the east a christian but i pray that they will not toe the path of boko haram but if they do,it is only then we will know who is a wailer because they must have decimated you before coming for me in the far East.
That is not gonna happen! Jjus take what am about to tell u! BH was deliberately allowed to fester by a highly corrupt and clueless govt! That govt deliberately starved its army of vital weaponry and other resources needed to extinguish BH! That govt became serious only 3 weeks to election but then it was late! The moral of d soldiers were low and too much damage had already been done by BH! However, now its a completely different ball game entirely bocs we now ve a govt that ll not for any reason sabotage its own war efforts and money meant for d purchase of weapons will nolonger be diverted and shared! BH will soon be history in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Fourwinds: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:

You should ask Malam Elrufai to explain it to you as he used it extensively when in opposition.
I don't need to ask El Rufai the question.? u use it here
.. I didnt see COAS going from one place to another in d country looking for Shiites muslims to kill. Dat incident happened in Kaduna and there are Shiites muslim in other parts of d country ok
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by dominusgai(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lets start. First of all, there was only 3 bodies being carried in that video. Watching the video i was thinking the army will be shooting a person every 5 minutes which they did not. As a person that grew up in the south during the time of militancy i can categorically classify this as a routine area raid by the army not a massacre as everybody is labeling the video.
Secondly, the hospital scene they showed had most of their patient there with issues that wre not related to gunshot wounds, so u cannot say they wre all victims of the army attack.
then lets go to the last scene. bros if them shoot u for knee, u no go fit rest on that side of ur body o. but d guy is resting on the knee. how do u expect me to believe its a gunshot wound.
Finnaly, with the nigerian habit of exaggerating problems, i am of the opinion that the people killed in that clash was not more that 25, and i will stand by my claim until a reporter comes to tell me he was there during the shooting and saw the number of people that wre killed. For now all the numbers killed are coming from the shites, and growing in the south (wre rain will destroy 10 houses but the people will inflate it to 1000 houses) i will not accept any number of death unless a reporter can verify it or the army release the number of death during the operation. afterall, their iranian counterparts are claiming over 1000 people wre killed.
oduastates:

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Descartes: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
I don't need to ask El Rufai the question.? u use it here
.. I didnt see COAS going from one place to another in d country looking for Shiites muslims to kill. Dat incident happened in Kaduna and there are Shiites muslim in other parts of d country ok

Please read the below to under the real meaning of genocide

GENOCIDE:
1. systematic killing of substantial numbers of people on the basis of ethnicity, religion, political opinion, social status, or other particularity.
2. Acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or a significant portion of, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group.
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by shidof(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Obynolee:

You are saying this because of the hatred you(sunni muslims)have for shiite,You are lying,i spent 6 years at Turaki road,Gyallesu(the same street that houses El-zakzaky's boys(you should have known the place if your claim of being a zaria base is true),they never harrassed me or i heard someone complain of harrassment from them.In fact,they saved a lots of lives during the 2011 post election crises,i didn't run to barrack like others because they did not allow those miscreants access to Gyallesu,mind you i am an Igbo(christian).All the things said here by this group even the elders are all lies,which business are they talking about,zaria commercial activities is driven by students,once schools are in session there is business in zaria not El-zakzaky.
u simply said ol dis because ua igbo ( anti-buhari) . I spent 4 yrs in Zaria also and i can tell u dt shittes are not wat u claimed dey are
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by akomst: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

Thanks for making sense, I've made enemies among friends for saying the same as you, but it doesn't move me. If the truth be told, our army was wrong and I do not subscribe to some alleged activities of the sect either.
Worst still, the president, under whose watch, over 300 lives was lost in less than 24hrs has been quite.
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:

Please read the below to under the real meaning of genocide

and so. how many died and what is d number of shiite population in Nigeria. do u know d meaning of significant.? u don't use genocide in dis scenerio...we know what happened to d Igbos., D Jews during WW2., Tutsi in Rwanda ok...dat is genocide not this one
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Descartes: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
and so. how many died and what is d number of shiite population in Nigeria. do u know d meaning of significant.? u don't use genocide in dis scenerio...we know what happened to d Igbos., D Jews during WW2., Tutsi in Rwanda ok...dat is genocide not this one
So over 2000 shiite Muslims slained in Zaria is not significant right?
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Gwazah(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

U sound like one of them, but its unfortunate that ur Shiite group time is up bich. He will return weak and feeble this time around trust me. He can read Quran and interpret it outside down for sure.

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Obynolee(f): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
ALISMILE:
That is not gonna happen! Jjus take what am about to tell u! BH was deliberately allowed to fester by a highly corrupt and clueless govt! That govt deliberately starved its army of vital weaponry and other resources needed to extinguish BH! That govt became serious only 3 weeks to election but then it was late! The moral of d soldiers were low and too much damage had already been done by BH! However, now its a completely different ball game entirely bocs we now ve a govt that ll not for any reason sabotage its own war efforts and money meant for d purchase of weapons will nolonger be diverted and shared! BH will soon be history in Nigeria!

I hope so,but for the sake of history,boko haram started in 2009
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Fourwinds: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:

So over 2000 shiite Muslims slained in Zaria is not significant right?
well done.!!! over 2000.!!! u people can lie.!!! read through this thread. some people came up with 300 people...infact d first day it wasn't 300 but later I heard 250., 300., and d liars keep raising their figures..now here u are..tomorrow I will hear 5000 and as d days go by u keep raisin d bar...please keep it up to prove ur case ok

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by bmos(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:
No amount of concorted propaganda will exonerate Burutai and his terrorist team call Zoogerian Army from alleged premeditated genocide in Zaria.

The perpetrators must be brought to book and finally jailed for life cheesy

So who will do the jailing? You? Then you must be the next to be slaughtered if you keep talking that way.
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Descartes: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
well done.!!! over 2000.!!! u people can lie.!!! read through this thread. some people came up with 300 people...infact d first day it wasn't 300 but later I heard 250., 300., and d liars keep raising their figures..now here u are..tomorrow I will hear 5000 and as d days go by u keep raisin d bar...please keep it up it prove ur case ok
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by rexbuton: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

Someone was questioning the number of the dead.well even one is one too many for me.
But for those without humanity,
This gives you an idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEu4YHa7bqs

are nigerian soldiers chanting Allahu Akbar?? or is it my internet connection?
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by Obynolee(f): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
shocked
shidof:
u simply said ol dis because ua igbo ( anti-buhari) . I spent 4 yrs in Zaria also and i can tell u dt shittes are not wat u claimed dey are

I have problem with your type because you can't sustain an arguement,i argue to learn because of that,i back my arguement up with facts,do you have any?.
Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by mrgreen4real(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:
No amount of concorted propaganda will exonerate Burutai and his terrorist team call Zoogerian Army from alleged premeditated genocide in Zaria.

The perpetrators must be brought to book and finally jailed for life cheesy
Is like you are one of them that escaped death

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege by SweetSoup(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:

Do you know that the Shia protesters got Intel that Burutai and Elrufai were about to declare war on their supreme leader?

When the time comes, the terrorists in kaki uniform called zoogerian Army and press-up/Instagram general Burutai must answer for the genocide they have perpetrated.

ICC awaits them and their accomplice in the presidency.
If i ask you this question, you won't have the answer to give just like your like who blame buhari for the action of the Army. But i would ask you all the same...
Question: Why did the Army attack this same sect last year killing 3 of zakzarky's son plus scores of members last year under Jonathan tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) / Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.