Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,569 members, 7,850,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Help Him Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Him Out (806 Views)

Better S*x: 5 S*x Positions That Will Help Him Last Longer In Bed / Help Him Please / What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Him Out by obinike(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2015
My good friend married about three years ago to a loving sister but their home is sour now.

He said " she is not romantic, hardly had I enjoyed up to twenty rounds of sex with her. Yet God blessed us with a handsome son. I have ever remained faithful as well as she. She is sex-phobia in nature. I did so many things to help her out but failed. I therefore took this as a cross and reward of my failure to be a Reverend Father. I determined to move on by having romantic ladies as friends without breaking my marital vows I.e without sex or relationship. All I have ever met ended up seeking for something higher than my power.

Finally, I met a single lady recently, we got along quickly. I later found out that she is her type in sex-phobia but shown some care in conversations, although she is in a relationship but afraid to settle down. I have encouraged her to settle down, she promise to work on it but wish to even become Reverend Sister if possible.

Since I met this lady, I experienced happiness and off my mind on any evil sexual thought like before. She always engaged me with chatting, we only met twice and she cares for my family.

Lastly, my wife found out about her and sent abusive message to her yesterday. She replied my wife back by swearing never to have any evil to do with me and she can't break any home. She blocked me on all the social media and stopped to pick my calls after wishing me luck. Now I feel bad toward my wife, I left home since yesterday. Please advise"

Please don't mind the grammar help out
Re: Help Him Out by Tallesty1(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Go home first.
Re: Help Him Out by kilokeys(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Respect yasef and keep it that way.

Don't try to get back to "the lady"..

And take ur wife to a psychologist
Re: Help Him Out by Babprosper20(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2015
prayer x da key

1 Like

Re: Help Him Out by sinaj(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Try to find out how ur wife got deflowered, or if she has an ugly sexual experience coz sex is a natural thing nd shudnt b driven by phobia.sad

Better still, let her meet a therapist or u shud see a qualified counselor for Marriage Counselling.

As for ur female friend, she did d right thing by blocking you off.
I have being in her shoe once nd knw her embarrassing it is.smiley

You only need to find a way to apologise to her nd after stay away frm her.

Marriage is not a bed of roses you knw and trials are inevitable smiley
Re: Help Him Out by stevealibi: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Tinz lyk dis baffles me a lot' wat were u plp discussin during courtship' and how cum its after 3yrs u jst realised she's gat dis sex phobia syndrom n' u still went and jam anoda sex phobia woman' visit mfm 4 serious deliverance
Re: Help Him Out by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
U shouldn't hold anything against ur wife. She was only doing what she could to keep her husband. Ur Lady friend indeed doesn't want to be a home breaker and that's commendable.

Now, pay more attention to ur wife and son and see what u can do to revive ur sex life. Surf the net for information on such issues... Take ur wife for therapy, if u must. But pls, the situation needs to be looked into. Ur marriage is still very young.
Re: Help Him Out by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sex-Phobia really?
Re: Help Him Out by prettyjo(f): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
stupidity.

your wife did what a normal woman would have done.
Re: Help Him Out by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
prettyjo:
stupidity.

undecided
Re: Help Him Out by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
God will deliver u frm d insurgency of d enemy.
Re: Help Him Out by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gbam!!! He said my mind
Tallesty1:
Go home first.
Re: Help Him Out by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
And which is?
prettyjo:
stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo-copied. / 9ice Clears The Air On Claims His Ex-wife Cheated On Him With Ruggedman / Secrets Women Keep From Their Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.