Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. (3556 Views)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences / Share Ur Experiences:have You Been Ever Beaten By A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
HKCOMPANY:
I joined date in asia ,after a week a meet this ladies,very beautiful,tall,and a business woman According to her .oboy come see smile for my face smiley
Hehehe. Which country in Asia?
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Hmmmmmm, who be this one kwanu ?
You mean he's not your man? I was gonna tell him that ya'll may be miles apart but it was closer than me and mine..But you don't even know him.
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
You mean he's not your man? I was gonna tell him that ya'll may be miles apart but it was closer than me and my mine..But you don't even know him.

lol, I don't know him biko
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

lol, I don't know him biko
I guess it is pretty funny,I was trying to sympathize with him and he was on here playing.Uhm what does biko mean? I'm American I don't know what that means
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
I guess it is pretty funny,I was trying to sympathize with him and he was on her playing.Uhm what does biko mean? I'm American I don't know what that means

Biko means Please grin I am proudly an Igbo girl grin
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
China [[b][/b]q :Puote author=DeeTus post=41393768]Hehehe. Which country in Asia?[/quote]
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Biko means Please grin I am proudly an Igbo girl grin
Okay,hi.And thanks for the translation
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
I book an appointment with this lady not minding we dont even live in the same city,chai every evening na so i will be looking this girls picture imagining what it will be if i set my eye on her.
The following day put on my best shoes,cloth going to city.i even drink dry jin because i head some rumure that if you drink this you will last longer in bed cry
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
Okay,hi.And thanks for the translation

Ur welcome, so how are u coping with the distance u were talking about earlier on ?
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Ur welcome, so how are u coping with the distance u were talking about earlier on ?
I'm doing okay,we talk(message) each other almost everyday.And that helps
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
With 200$ in my wallet and some change,i boarded a taxi direct to the city,i dont need delay even when taxi man was asking, are you sure where you going.na so i just dey shout at the man to move faster grin
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
I'm doing okay,we talk(message) each other almost everyday.And that helps

hmmmm, can't one of u relocate for the other? To be honest, I don't like long distance relationships
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

hmmmm, can't one of u relocate for the other? To be honest, I don't like long distance relationships
It's still new,the relationship and he's Nigerian and lives in your country.So things need to be very serious before there's a relocation,someone's gonna have to cross the Alantic Ocean that's between us.Yeah I'm with you,I'm not big on the distance ether.But yoy and your man are in the same country right?
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
It's still new,the relationship and he's Nigerian and lives in your country.So things need to be very serious before there's a relocation,someone's gonna have to cross the Alantic Ocean that's between us.Yeah I'm with you,I'm not big on the distance ether.But yoy and your man are in the same country right?

Yea we are, and we are just 5 hours apart, but still it takes a toll on me, I am not finding it funny, and he can sense it, and he feels I am drifting away from him coz I don't really reach out to him as often as he expects me to.
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by yemoxyl(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't do that undecided
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Yea we are, and we are just 5 hours apart, but still it takes a toll on me, I am not finding it funny, and he can sense it, and he feels I am drifting away from him coz I don't really reach out to him as often as he expects me to.
oh,well at least you guys live in the same country.I haven't even seen mine in person.You guys have met in person?
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
oh,well at least you guys live in the same country.I haven't even seen mine in person.You guys have met in person?

Yea, and he's so cute wink
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Yea, and he's so cute wink
That's important though grin
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
That's important though grin

yea, just that I would've preferred he was in the same state with me, but all the same, I really wish u the very best of luck in this, it only takes a strong willed person to pull through with this. Be careful darling, and stay safe. wink
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

yea, just that I would've preferred he was in the same state with me, but all the same, I really wish u the very best of luck in this, it only takes a strong willed person to pull through with this. Be careful darling, and stay safe. wink
Thanks you too

1 Like

Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Mikeyjoe(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
She even had to come from Imo state to Port Harcourt. She's the most ugly figure i have ever seen in my life though am not handsome o. I went to pick her up at Choba junction after buying some condom packs for an all night fight. On seeing her i wanted to hide but she saw me already. She ran to give me a hug, i held her back. She's very short, very dark, yam leg. Ok, lemme manage boobs and succulent backside but lo and behold they were no where to be found. She told me she's sleeping over o, i advised her to go to a nearby Catholic church and sleep. She refused. I couldn't stand her looks. I took off, she followed. The drama is quite unforgettable. My roommate was short of words. He was even the one that advised that i should accommodate her for that night, which i reluctantly did. We left the bed for her and laid on the floor, we didn't sleep at all. As early as 5 am in the morning i discharged her. No offense but she was a monster.
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
HKCOMPANY:
China [[b][/b]q :Puote author=DeeTus post=41393768]Hehehe. Which country in Asia?
Bad boy cheesy
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Laveda(f): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Lol, d first one I met at a joint, thank God I was already there before he arrived, he came with a nice car o, but when he stepped outta the car, I was so disappointed, he looked dirty with mismatched buttons on his shirt, the tip of his nails were black out of dirt, his face?! don't go there puleeeez! I'd rather and happily date the likes of OBJ dan date that guy! u wan make I get convulsion for night?! immediately he saw me, he was just all over me, and he's a very loud person, u can sit 30ft away from me and still hear him clearly! Nah that was a huge turn off! Another encounter was when I went out with my gf and her guy, so her guy decided to hook me up with a "handsome" friend of his, d "handsome" guy came, he was just OK in the face, u can't just say cute or good looking, he's just OK, with mango head, his K leg was too pronounced and he's very tall, dirty black, his eyes just escaped quarter past 4 eyes, his teeth?! Blood of Jesus! scattered and brownish! as in very brownish! My dear, d story is long, with the blind dates I've been in so far, I won't advise anyone to go into it! its horrible plz.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Lol, d first one I met at a joint, thank God I was already there before he arrived, he came with a nice car o, but when he stepped outta the car, I was so disappointed, he looked dirty with mismatched buttons on his shirt, the tip of his nails were black out of dirt, his face?! don't go there puleeeez! I'd rather and happily date the likes of OBJ dan date that guy! u wan make I get convulsion for night?! immediately he saw me, he was just all over me, and he's a very loud person, u can sit 30ft away from me and still hear him clearly! Nah that was a huge turn off! Another encounter was when I went out with my gf and her guy, so her guy decided to hook me up with a "handsome" friend of his, d "handsome" guy came, he was just OK in the face, u can't just say cute or good looking, he's just OK, with mango head, his K leg was too pronounced and he's very tall, dirty black, his eyes just escaped quarter past 4 eyes, his teeth?! Blood of Jesus! scattered and brownish! as in very brownish! My dear, d story is long, with the blind dates I've been in so far, I won't advise anyone to go into it! its horrible plz.
if i died this night just know u killed me with laughter....you are so unlucky with blind date.give other chance to try.
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
wow he was all over you from the onset?Thanks for sharing.
don't mind her.she's just so unlucky,if there is any blind date knocking on ur door please give a try...
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
don't mind her.she's just so unlucky,if there is any blind date knocking on ur door please give a try...
I have a man, I was just curious
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
I have a man, I was just curious
alright.
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Dhavids(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
She even had to come from Imo state to Port Harcourt. She's the most ugly figure i have ever seen in my life though am not handsome o. I went to pick her up at Choba junction after buying some condom packs for an all night fight. On seeing her i wanted to hide but she saw me already. She ran to give me a hug, i held her back. She's very short, very dark, yam leg. Ok, lemme manage boobs and succulent backside but lo and behold they were no where to be found. She told me she's sleeping over o, i advised her to go to a nearby Catholic church and sleep. She refused. I couldn't stand her looks. I took off, she followed. The drama is quite unforgettable. My roommate was short of words. He was even the one that advised that i should accommodate her for that night, which i reluctantly did. We left the bed for her and laid on the floor, we didn't sleep at all. As early as 5 am in the morning i discharged her. No offense but she was a monster.

Choi...bros u tough gan oo grin cheesy
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by lansfreezy: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Online dating...to me it's jst an absolute nonsense...it never leads to anywhr so I'm no MRE into it.
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Opistorincos(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Online dating is cool... Met my current gf on 2go and our 3rd year anniversary is just around the corner... I love her to the moon and back cheesy
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Mafking(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I am dasukigate...ur online
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Mafking(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I am dasukigate...ur online maga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s / Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes / Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.