Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? (491 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / ___ / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? by luvguy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
i tank him 4 de gift of life for my family n friends....six feet above ground aint easy...i tank him
Re: Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? by ronald4lif(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
luvguy:
i tank him 4 de gift of life for my family n friends....six feet above ground aint easy...i tank him

Okay so we should thank him for keeping us alive even when many died this year. Very thoughtful of you.

But I have two question; God kept us alive but allowed others die same year, right? Does it mean he's partial and preferential about his children? Why allow others die and others live when he loves all his children equally?

Lastly, since the bible suggest that when one dies they go to heaven, though depending on their life deeds, and we're made to believe that heaven is a paradise with abundant of goodies. Why then should one be happy of being alive in a world full of 'evil' and 'hardship' when they should have died and go enjoy heavenly paradise full of 'tranquility'?

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? by obiorathesubtle: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
For LIFE!

Can't count how many times I almost died this year.. But the major ones when I lost all hope, I just let myself go, I said if I'll give up.. Let it be quick.... Happened four times this year.

3 Strange sicknesses, 1 car accident later.. And I'm still alive.. Just few damaged organs and big scars, but I'm breathing, eating and walking fine.. My family is complete, didn't lose anyone this year.. Although I lost friends and extended family members..

At some point, I wasn't thinking about christmas because I wasn't at all sure I would make it to christmas.. But DIA FADA!!! I no die!

And I owe it all to God! He has been there for me.. Always!! Even when the doctors were frustrated.. God never gave up on me.. I'm extremely grateful to him..

So basically, I'm thanking God for life!

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? by sinaj(f): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
One page wnt b enof for all the tinz he has done for me smiley
Re: Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay so we should thank him for keeping us alive even when many died this year. Very thoughtful of you.

But I have two question; God kept us alive but allowed others die same year, right? Does it mean he's partial and preferential about his children? Why allow others die and others live when he loves all his children equally?

Lastly, since the bible suggest that when one dies they go to heaven, though depending on their life deeds, and we're made to believe that heaven is a paradise with abundant of goodies. Why then should one be happy of being alive in a world full of 'evil' and 'hardship' when they should have died and go enjoy heavenly paradise full of 'tranquility'?

Stop blaspheming joor embarassed smiley

Ermmmm...there is nothing wrong with death. I dont understand the psyche of those who pray to be alive
Re: Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? by prahcetomi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
I had an operation dis year.......bt am very alright nw....Though I lost my uncle this year,Glory still belongs to GOD!
Re: Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? by ronald4lif(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Stop blaspheming joor embarassed smiley

Ermmmm...there is nothing wrong with death. I dont understand the psyche of those who pray to be alive

Lol. I'm not blaspheming o, na harmless question I dey ask. embarassed

People don't know they're making mockery and exposing their God as unjust and unfair when they thank him for things that ordinarily has nothing to do with him.

One get involve in a car accident where many died and thanked God for saving them without bearing a thought for those who perish and ignorantly implying that God is partial for letting others die while saving them. But they are all his children and he loves them equally. What a joke.
Re: Last Sunday Of 2015,,aint Easy....wat Re U Tankin God For? by benELOHIM7(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
I am thanking for hope

(1) (Reply)

Happ / What's Next Please / How To Deal With Someone Who Is Disturbing You Wit Unnecessary Calls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.