Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. (1243 Views)

The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by cowgirl9090: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sex is an important element in marriage and until there is sexual intercourse between a husband and a wife, the marriage is not yet spiritually recognised. This shows how important sex is in marriage. When you look at how agressive men are towards sex you may think that what a man needs from a woman is sex. Of course, if he has not married you yet or he does not really intend to marry you what he will need from you is nothing above your body. But if he really intends to marry you or if you guys are already married sex is never what he needs from you - maybe let me say it better; "WHAT A MAN NEEDS MOST FROM A WOMAN IS NOT SEX." Many young girls think because they are sexually active and experience they will easily be married and have their husbands loving them. And when a man approaches for marriage they think the greatest asset they have to show the man is sex. Others also think once they are giving out their bodies it means they are giving out the best for which reason they will be chosen above all. There is this young girl who is very beautiful and sexually active. Due to that she thought sex is all that matters to a man. Ironically, she struggled for long before finally getting married. Her sexual dexterity could not win her the heart of a man until out of the blue and reason beyong imagination a very handsome good man married her. The wedding was grand and her tears were now gone. Unfortunately only a year after the wedding the marriage fell on rocks. Within five years three different men came her way but none could stay. The problem was simple. She thought sex was all that matters so she would never submit. But submission is what men need, not sex. It is time for our young ladies to know that when a man is ready to marry he will not look out for a woman who will satisfy his sex drive but a woman who will submit herself to him. Excuse my language, "every woman has vagina but not every woman has humility." So when you are a humble woman, you are an expensive jewelry. And a man of integrity will fear to lose you. What does the holy say, "wife, submit to your husband." The reason is that a man's true love goes out only for a woman who is submissive. Your beauty cannot make another woman ugly but your humility can let him love you above all other women. Sadly, many youngs ladies in our days call submission as "control." And you will hear them saying in tiny romantic voices, "As for me I don't want any man to control me oh." If you don't want to submit don't think of marriage because no man in his right sense will offer his love to a woman whose heart is higher than his height, no matter how short he may be. When a woman bows her knee before a man, the man will automatically bow his heart before her love. And love her sincerely. There are, of course, recalcitrant men who will not value women of humility but I tell you that every true man does not need sex, but submission. It is submission that truly makes you a romantic wife. So be the African queen you want to be but when it comes to dealing with your husband, play the role of a humble maid. Don't forget that it is the spirit of humility that has caused many maids to hijack their mistresses' husbands. Be your man's queen and be his maid also. I wish you all the best as you submit in your relationship and marriage. May God bless you with good marriage, my dear sister. Forwards this to any female friend you care about. Have a nice day.
By: B.I.C. Abeiku Okai.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by osaslord500(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Words from cow girl
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by pattyphil(f): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
gud to kw men luv other tinz too. I tot...
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by falconey(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin

let them know, they thought we are dumb when we show so much enthusiasm towards sex.

But they don't know after we get it we seek other important things.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by MeanChris(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ok ooo
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
TRUE TALK @OP
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Humility hmmm gotto have that embarassed
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by greatness22(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Make i relax for here. **grabs chin-chin and alomo**
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by chi4ik4(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
@OP, you shall make heaven for enlightening our yong girls. I hope that they will listen to u
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:
Sex is an important element in marriage and
until there is sexual intercourse between a
husband and a wife, the marriage is not yet
spiritually recognised. This shows how
important sex is in marriage.
When you look at how agressive men are
towards sex you may think that what a man
needs from a woman is sex. Of course, if he
has not married you yet or he does not really
intend to marry you what he will need from you
is nothing above your body. But if he really
intends to marry you or if you guys are already
married sex is never what he needs from you -
maybe let me say it better; "WHAT A MAN
NEEDS MOST FROM A WOMAN IS NOT SEX."
Many young girls think because they are
sexually active and experience they will easily
be married and have their husbands loving
them. And when a man approaches for
marriage they think the greatest asset they
have to show the man is sex. Others also think
once they are giving out their bodies it means
they are giving out the best for which reason
they will be chosen above all.
There is this young girl who is very beautiful
and sexually active. Due to that she thought
sex is all that matters to a man. Ironically, she
struggled for long before finally getting married.
Her sexual dexterity could not win her the heart
of a man until out of the blue and reason
beyong imagination a very handsome good
man married her. The wedding was grand and
her tears were now gone. Unfortunately only a
year after the wedding the marriage fell on
rocks. Within five years three different men
came her way but none could stay.
The problem was simple. She thought sex was
all that matters so she would never submit. But
submission is what men need, not sex. It is time
for our young ladies to know that when a man
is ready to marry he will not look out for a
woman who will satisfy his sex drive but a
woman who will submit herself to him. Excuse
my language, "every woman has vagina but not
every woman has humility." So when you are a
humble woman, you are an expensive jewelry.
And a man of integrity will fear to lose you.
What does the holy say, "wife, submit to your
husband." The reason is that a man's true love
goes out only for a woman who is submissive.
Your beauty cannot make another woman ugly
but your humility can let him love you above all
other women.
Sadly, many youngs ladies in our days call
submission as "control." And you will hear them
saying in tiny romantic voices, "As for me I
don't want any man to control me oh." If you
don't want to submit don't think of marriage
because no man in his right sense will offer his
love to a woman whose heart is higher than his
height, no matter how short he may be.
When a woman bows her knee before a man,
the man will automatically bow his heart before
her love. And love her sincerely. There are, of
course, recalcitrant men who will not value
women of humility but I tell you that every true
man does not need sex, but submission.
It is
submission that truly makes you a romantic
wife. So be the African queen you want to be
but when it comes to dealing with your
husband, play the role of a humble maid. Don't
forget that it is the spirit of humility that has
caused many maids to hijack their mistresses'
husbands. Be your man's queen and be his
maid also.
I wish you all the best as you submit in your
relationship and marriage. May God bless you
with good marriage, my dear sister.
Forwards this to any female friend you care
about. Have a nice day.

By: B.I.C. Abeiku Okai.
wisdom will never depart from you... Ur marriage will last like the sands of time. I respect girls who seek and allow wisdom to dwell in them.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:
Humility hmmm gotto have that embarassed
u are humble already... U dnt hav any problem... U will hav a fine husband
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
pattyphil:
gud to kw men luv other tinz too. I tot...
u thought wrong gurl... Wen it just comes to a mna seekin for a wife, sex is the last thing on the list
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
u are humble already... U dnt hav any problem... U will hav a fine husband

Are u serious shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thanks anyways grin

I really appreciate d fact u can see d good in me

To ur prayers Amen

May u find an humble caring wife too

Tank u chairnan
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

Are u serious shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thanks anyways grin

I really appreciate d fact u can see d good in me

To ur prayers Amen

May u find an humble caring wife too

Tank u chairnan
lol leme even tell u d reason why i said dat.. Dah day we hooked up, u gave me ur meat to eat.... I just looked at u with astonishment.. And smiled...
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lol leme even tell u d reason why i said dat.. Dah day we hooked up, u gave me ur meat to eat.... I just looked at u with astonishment.. And smiled...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U making me laugh

Tanx anyways grin m just naturally a giver
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Cutehector(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U making me laugh

Tanx anyways grin m just naturally a giver
den u dont hav any problem.. Guys dnt even like stingy girls... Dat which i even like about u
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
den u dont hav any problem.. Guys dnt even like stingy girls... Dat which i even like about u
Tanx wink
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. by cowgirl9090: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
wisdom will never depart from you... Ur marriage will last like the sands of time. I respect girls who seek and allow wisdom to dwell in them.

thanks,your marriage will last like the sand of time as well.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Adds All Previous Gfs To Whatsapp Grp 2 Wish Them Merry “ex-mas” / What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon / 4 Very Funny Steps To Shield Your Bae From Rich Predators!! Lwkm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.