Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim (3458 Views)

I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by bamid2: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
I got this from a friend: I met a young charming guy about 8months ago. We had two mind blowing dates (no sex) and I was swept off my feet literally. The guy is very intelligent,knows a lot about different stuffs, witty, funloving, kind, ambitious, truthful, love kids, very humble and a good dresser (GQ style). I got to know about his faith on bbm when he posted *Alhamdillilah*. I asked him and he confirmed he is a liberal spirit filled muslim.lol. There and then I knew friendship was the last bus.stop between us. I had to give in to an xtian guy that was also on my case but in all areas he cant hold a candle to the muslim guy's sun. I sent an sms to the muslim guy and explained why the r/ship will not work. Religious difference.. He asked for another date & he literally schooled me in bible knowledge & explained the unequally yoked meaning . I got to know he is a petroleum engineer ,(upstream), a poet and a professional chef. We maintained our friendship and he kept asking me for a relationship. He is very caring,matured(29) and family oriented.I was at his beautiful crib and saw his massive library.i have met his Sister (xtian), a doctor & she is very hospitable.He has made me a better person.in my faith (drives me to church),work, and finances. I have tried to make him jealous with my boyfriend on social media but he appears very calm but he has seem a bit withdrawn lately. he does not call anymore.I love him so much as I think of him everytime & cry at night.I have tested his love for me & he has passed 100% but my parents are strong xtians and they would disown me if they hear I am dating a muslim. He is from a dual religious home. His father, an educated Alhaji.mom xtian & they are yoruba.He says he wants to marry me & he would allow me practice my religion. I am from Akwaibom (26). what do I do.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by marshalcarter: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Stop being stupid...mtsw
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gurrrrllll..... All I can say is he's not your soulmate then.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Tallesty1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tell your friend to try apple hair cream, it is an affordable alternative to soul mate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Eyah. Your lover is a potential terrorist. Flee for your life before it's too late. Islam is synonymous with death.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by banjicom(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Tell your friend to try apple hair cream, it is an affordable alternative to soul mate.

.....LOL cheesy
Or better still Damatol

Women and their plenty problems....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by ronald4lif(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
Eyah. Your lover is a potential terrorist. Flee for your life before it's too late. Islam is synonymous with death.

I don't usually like to dabble into religion, particularly Islam as its not my fort. But I think it's wrong to assume Islam represent death.

There are over 1.6billion Muslims in the world and if they're what you said world war would be a child's play compared to the catastroph that would have befallen the world.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by actoor(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
You or your friend? undecided
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by ronald4lif(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
The poster should look before she leaps sha. Some people might tell you they would allow you practice your religion just to make you succumb but start forcing their belief on you when married.

A lot of people are intolerant when it comes to religion and in an excessively religious country like Nigeria friends and associates might making caricature of him for allowing his wife practice a different faith which would mount pressure on him to change your belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by dachaste(f): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2015

Truth is some Muslims can be very good ooh. Even beta Dan SOm xtian bradas.

Buh personally eeh. Ah don't tink I'll continue unless if he decides to convert. Tin is some ppl can be wolves In sheep clothing

Op remember dat all dat glitter ain't gold
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't usually like to dabble into religion, particularly Islam as its not my fort. But I think it's wrong to assume Islam represent death.

There are over 1.6billion Muslims in the world and if they're what you said world war would be a child's play compared to the catastroph that would have befallen the world.
Islam is a dark, secret cult which is operating under the guise of religion. Islam has always been an evil entity hiding beneath the cloak of a so-called nonexistent, peaceful religion. When traced back to its origin, it would be ascertained that Islam was erected on an evil platform. Their unending thirst for war and blood is very terrible. They impose harsh orders on people. Anyone that challenges the Islamic rules is liable to suffer a cruel death. Islams as a whole do not have human sympathy, they do not have an atom of respect for human life, they slaughter with ease as if humans are animals. Atleast animals still deserve some respect. I wouldn't make a mistake of consenting to a person's relationship with a muslim, be him a relation or a friend. Muslims have shown to the whole world that their siblings and pals are insignificant in the pursuit of Islam. I stand to rightly say that the islamic religion is solely characterised by voilent acts. Beasts who are unfeeling as wood. I heard a case of one unfortunate girl who was gladly beheaded by her own blood brothers because she renounced islam and its woes and was in league with her christian boyf. Other religions wouldn't muster the courage to perepuate such wicked act but muslims. The Boko Haram Sect, the shiite group, are all works of muslim. We blame the Bifras (the Bifras who are being killed on a regular basis by the muslims) for clamoring for independence from Nigerian in unison. I let you know one thing bro: if Igbos are granted their request, then Nigeria would fall apart - the movie industry, music industry and others numerous to mention would perish. What do our lovable muslim brothers and hijab sisters contribute to the growth of our beloved nation, if not countless deaths?
There's nothing left to say bro. As far as I'm concerned, Muslims are blockheaded beasts possessed by demons of ages. World war? LOL. Humour me.They wouldn't dare sneeze. Unless they want to be grinded into unforgotten ruins.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by nedu2000(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
If he's a yoruba muslim,then no problem they are very tolerant. A northerner or middle-belt muslim however...

1 Like

Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by captain247: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Follow the advice of your parents cos him is following his own father's step.
You may not know now until when you're fully married to him then you will see certain doctrine that you wouldn't like e.g if he decides to take a second wife his religion permits him but there is nothing you can do but the regret everything.
Just let him go the God you serve will give you the best.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Goahead(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
captain247:
Follow the advice of your parents cos him is following his own father's step.
You may not know now until when you're fully married to him then you will see certain doctrine that you wouldn't like e.g if he decides to take a second wife his religion permits him but there is nothing you can do but the regret everything.
Just let him go the God you serve will give you the best.
Look into this Op!
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Majlaw(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Who cares abt Religion dis days? My sis plss shut up. u don't even love him. Love conquers all.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
The poster should look before she leaps sha. Some people might tell you they would allow you practice your religion just to make you succumb but start forcing their belief on you when married.

A lot of people are intolerant when it comes to religion and in an excessively religious country like Nigeria friends and associates might making caricature of him for allowing his wife practice a different faith which would mount pressure on him to change your belief.
I think he would allow her to

There are lots of inter faith marriages in the western part of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by adeememman(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

thanks for killing another religious war. @op choosing a life partner is not by gambling. I advice you pray more so that God can show you the way, and dont disobey or be rude to ur parents under any circumstance.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by publicenemy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
bamid2:
I got this from a friend: I met a young charming guy about 8months ago. We had two mind blowing dates (no sex) and I was swept off my feet literally. The guy is very intelligent,knows a lot about different stuffs, witty, funloving, kind, ambitious, truthful, love kids, very humble and a good dresser (GQ style). I got to know about his faith on bbm when he posted *Alhamdillilah*. I asked him and he confirmed he is a liberal spirit filled muslim.lol. There and then I knew friendship was the last bus.stop between us. I had to give in to an xtian guy that was also on my case but in all areas he cant hold a candle to the muslim guy's sun. I sent an sms to the muslim guy and explained why the r/ship will not work. Religious difference.. He asked for another date & he literally schooled me in bible knowledge & explained the unequally yoked meaning . I got to know he is a petroleum engineer ,(upstream), a poet and a professional chef. We maintained our friendship and he kept asking me for a relationship. He is very caring,matured(29) and family oriented.I was at his beautiful crib and saw his massive library.i have met his Sister (xtian), a doctor & she is very hospitable.He has made me a better person.in my faith (drives me to church),work, and finances. I have tried to make him jealous with my boyfriend on social media but he appears very calm but he has seem a bit withdrawn lately. he does not call anymore.I love him so much as I think of him everytime & cry at night.I have tested his love for me & he has passed 100% but my parents are strong xtians and they would disown me if they hear I am dating a muslim. He is from a dual religious home. His father, an educated Alhaji.mom xtian & they are yoruba.He says he wants to marry me & he would allow me practice my religion. I am from Akwaibom (26). what do I do.

tell your friend to open a nairaland account and post his problem himself.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nitefury: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
banjicom:

.....LOL cheesy
Or better still Damatol

Women and their plenty problems....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sulphur 8 is another option too...

Why is no one talking about the fact that this girl is actually in another relationship? The poor boyfriend is there thinking he has a girlfriend, unknown to him she's just using him to pass time having found her Sulphur 8. Sorry Soulmate.

Nigerian relationships: Joke
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by banjicom(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nitefury:

Sulphur 8 is another option too...

Why is no one talking about the fact that this girl is actually in another relationship? The poor boyfriend is there thinking he has a girlfriend, unknown to him she's just using him to pass time having found her Sulphur 8. Sorry Soulmate.

Nigerian relationships: Joke

...................LOL.................. you are just too funny grin grin grin

The truth is most of this girls dont even know what they really want, i wont be surprise if she open another thread later with a title that reads " my rich muslim boyfriend is too caring and loud, i want to go back to my gentle Christian boyfriend"......lol cheesy
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'm currently in the guy's shoe, only that ain't no Engineer. Would a thought its me! cheesy

Anyway girl, If u really love this guy, I'd urge you to do it Nancy ( my cousin, a Muslim) style. Go ahead with the relationship, give it time to blossom and when its ripe enough , get pregnant for this guy. Your parents will boil but trust me, they wouldn't have any choice if they getu know u mean and need this.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nitefury: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
banjicom:

...................LOL.................. you are just too funny grin grin grin

The truth is most of this girls dont even know what they really want, i wont be surprise if she open another thread later with a title that reads " my rich muslim boyfriend is too caring and loud, i want to go back to my gentle Christian boyfriend"......lol cheesy

As in eh... Can you imagine even after flaunting her said boyfriend in order to make the (Sulphur cool guy jealous, she now complaining the guy is now withdrawn from her.

She doesn't want to date him, but she wants him to continue chasing and drooling over her while she bask and enjoys the thrills of his attention.

Probably she's already putting up attitude for her current boyfriend with possible threats of leaving him because she already has a guy waiting to take his place. But at the same time she doesn't want the Sulphur 8 (don't know why i keep calling him that. I meant the soulmate) guy to move on by complaining of his dwindling attention towards her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by mccoy47(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
pinceprinz:
I'm currently in the guy's shoe, only that ain't no Engineer. Would a thought its me! cheesy

Anyway girl, If u really love this guy, I'd urge you to do it Nancy ( my cousin, a Muslim) style. Go ahead with the relationship, give it time to blossom and when its ripe enough , get pregnant for this guy. Your parents will boil but trust me, they wouldn't have any choice if they getu know u mean and need this.

TERRORIST SPOTTED shocked
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by banjicom(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nitefury:

As in eh... Can you imagine even after flaunting her said boyfriend in order to make the (Sulphur cool guy jealous, she now complaining the guy is now withdrawn from her.

She doesn't want to date him, but she wants him to continue chasing and drooling over her while she bask and enjoys the thrills of his attention.

Probably she's already putting up attitude for her current boyfriend with possible threats of leaving him because she already has a guy waiting to take his place. But at the same time she doesn't want the Sulphur 8 (don't know why i keep calling him that. I meant the soulmate) guy to move on by complaining of his dwindling attention towards her.

You are very right bro, she is enjoying the attention from her hair cream.......oh! i mean mr. sulphur grin
she want to eat her cake and have it back.
I guess she was just keeping the Christain guy has her backup plan, women and their fish brain sha!
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by benedictac(f): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP u don't have a soul mate. stop deceiving urself
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
sorry.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Soulmate undecided

Dear op.

I can't tell you or your said friend what to do but I will advice you listen to your parents.

Truth be said, they won't marry you but they know much better than you do smiley

Not all that glitters is gold

just be careful and be prayerful sad
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by Nitefury: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
banjicom:

You are very right bro, she is enjoying the attention from her hair cream.......oh! i mean mr. sulphur grin
she want to eat her cake and have it back.
I guess she was just keeping the Christain guy has her [b] backup plan [b/] women and their fish brain sha!

God save us from being any girl's backup plan.

Compliments and happy new year sir
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by natasha: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by dguizman(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Religion won't just make it happen,so forget it.
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by 2dice(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ladies
U smoke...Dem Go talk
U no Sabi Smoke...Dem Go talk
I just pray your so called Boyfriend have you as his Plan B or C. grin cheesy
Re: I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim by banjicom(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nitefury:

God save us from being any girl's backup plan.

Compliments and happy new year sir
Amen ooo

Thank you Dear, Am wishing you The same too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wardrobe Malfunction! A Secretary Exposes Her Thong In The Office, See PHOTO / Pictures Uploading.......... / "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.