Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

"I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. (3463 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2018
A lady told me she can tell if she's 2 hours pregnant. That she doesn't need the conventional pregnancy signs to know. Is it true?
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Safiaa(f): 7:09pm On May 30, 2018
undecided
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Cutehector(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2018
Seems she must have done a lot of abortions

4 Likes

Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:
A lady told me she can tell if she's 2 hours pregnant. That she doesn't need the conventional pregnancy signs to know. Is it true?
Go back and ask her
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2018
Cutehector:
I thought as much.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
undecided
Safiaa, true or false?
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2018
Tallesty1:
Go back and ask her
You know you're responsible, opinion wise when op's see you as a stingy man.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Safiaa(f): 7:15pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

Safiaa, true or false?
false.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
false.
Ok
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 30, 2018
Hmmmm For real?
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2018
when they say y'all should stop befriending witches and marine spirits in woman form una no go hear undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by malificent(f): 7:22pm On May 30, 2018
The question here should be 'Did you believe her?'

If you did then you should go back to secondary school
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2018
Samata104:
Hmmmm For real?
Beauty personified.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

Beauty personified.
Smile wink thanks
Back to my question
Are you for real... if yes
She kinda weird!! Cuz dat not true.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
That's physically impossible. You don't start actually "feeling" pregnant until about 1 week.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:
The question here should be 'Did you believe her?'

If you did then you should go back to secondary school
I'll go back to secondary school. But you got a good school to recommend?

Modified:
Theory and practicals are too distinct things. So I was confused who to believe - book or woman; the talker and the talked about.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2018
Lmao.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by malificent(f): 8:03pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

I'll go back to secondary school. But you got a good school to recommend?

Modified:
Theory and practicals are too distinct things. So I was confused who to believe - book or woman; the talker and the talked about.

My point is, she's lying.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2018
Samata104:

Smile wink thanks
Back to my question
Are you for real... if yes
She kinda weird!! Cuz dat not true.
I'm but a man. She's a womb(man). The only seeming knowledge I got the opposite sex is what I read in books. Nothing really much to say if you're hearing it from "the horse's own mouth".
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:

My point is, she's lying.
You forgot to be this straightforward with your point earlier.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
Cutehector:
grin

Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by iamJ(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2018
If you came inside her confirm, she will know, unless she is drunk but if she didn't know that u came inside her, ask a doctor some women are sensitive, my ex use to know when I deposited into her acct by mistake

Bia I'm talking about her knowing that you came inside her,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by malificent(f): 8:12pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

You forgot to be this straightforward with your point earlier.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to f*ck with your brain.

At least you got the point cheesy
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 8:15pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
Yes oooo, a girl can know, all those people above dey talk like say them done Marry or give girl belle B4

If you came inside her confirm, she will know, unless she is drunk but if she didn't know that u came inside her, ask a doctor some women are sensitive, my ex use to know when I deposited into her acct by mistake

Just because a man inseminates doesn't mean you will get pregnant but there will be high risk.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by iamJ(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Just because a man inseminates doesn't mean you will get pregnant but there will be high risk.
but the girl knows that he came and know that the risk of her getting pregnant is high

Why is it that a guy will use condoms 20000 times the day he decides to dive in without parachute, maybe once, she will get pregnant?
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 8:22pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
but a girl knows that he came and know that the risk of her getting pregnant is high

Why is it that a guy will use condoms 20000 times the day he decides to dive in without parachute, maybe once, she will get pregnant?

These things are by chance, if the sperm fertilizes the egg it has been fertilized and the next step is either raising, giving up for adoption, or abortion.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to f*ck with your brain.
At least you got the point cheesy
My brain knows you're tryna f*ck with it from the onset.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by iamJ(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

These things are by chance, if the sperm fertilizes the egg it has been fertilized and the next step is either raising, giving up for adoption, or abortion.
so many artists with baby Mamas up and down, that chance comes around too often
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 8:27pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
so many artists with baby Mamas up and down, that chance comes around too often

Younger girls and younger sperm tends to have even higher risk of pregnancy. That's why a teenage girl could have unprotected sex once and get pregnant, but a middle aged woman could have sex multiple times and never get pregnant.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by iamJ(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Younger girls and younger sperm tends to have even higher risk of pregnancy. That's why a teenage girl could have unprotected sex once and get pregnant, but a middle aged woman could have sex multiple times and never get pregnant.
u have a point, Neva looked at it that way, makes sense, na to marry young girl, no time for lottery womb grin
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 8:37pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
u have a point, Neva looked at it that way, makes sense, na to marry young girl, no time for lottery womb grin

Also, when the man is older and the woman is younger the baby is most likely to be a girl, and when a woman is older and the man is younger there is most likely to be a boy. When both are older, boy is more prevalent and when both are young (17-20) boy is also more prevalent.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by iamJ(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Also, when the man is older and the woman is younger the baby is most likely to be a girl, and when a woman is older and the man is younger there is most likely to be a boy. When both are older, boy is more prevalent and when both are young (17-20) boy is also more prevalent.
chaii why did you tell me this one cry

Now I'm stuck, if I go for a young girl I get girls easily

If I go for an older woman I will have boy after lottery sex cry

Last part, both older at what age or you meant the same age?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? / Can Someone Caption This Crazy Image? / Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.