Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day (2049 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by popesam1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
To all the ladies, which of these ring will you prefer to wear on your wedding day.

Cc: Lalasticlala, farano, rocktation

Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by popesam1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by sinaj(f): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
They all beautiful embarassed

I Wana have all on my wedding day kiss
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by popesam1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:

You can only choose one sis
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Uh...I'd go with 4,5,6,1,3,3 And 8!!
Thankyou... when can i have them?undecided
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Swissheart(f): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
8 is beautiful.... I like it

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by popesam1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...I'd go with 4,5,6,1,3,3 And 8!!

Thankyou... when can i have them?undecided
You can only choose one
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by MrsChima(f): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by wizaro(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abeg dey don't have a choice on dat any ring can go for them after all dey are happy of getting married and having a wedding not like some high purchase kind of marriage which I call hook up......
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by captain247: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
I go for #4.
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Trixxxy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Number 8 baby cheesy

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by JustOzito(f): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
popesam1:
To all the ladies, which of these ring will you prefer to wear on your wedding day.

Cc: Lalasticlala, farano, rocktation
None. I nid sometin simpler, nt too noticeable almost invisible.
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by fulanigirl(f): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
1 please!!
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Pheals(f): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:

cheesy. Choose one now abi? I prefer no.1
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Monalisa185(f): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
I like the fifth one tho...looks quite simple
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
I choose 5
It looks unique
Adegunwa4real get me dis ring nd i will forgive you
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by adegunwa4real(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I choose 5

It looks unique

Adegunwa4real get me dis ring nd i will forgive you

Is that it? Just the ring? I will...if u promise to say Yes!
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Is that it? Just the ring? I will...if u promise to say Yes!
YES
YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES
YES

YES

YES
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by adegunwa4real(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Greekgoddess:
YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

Awwww...she said Yes! And now am officially not single anymore! You'll get the ring when ur ready hun
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Awwww...she said Yes! And now am officially not single anymore! You'll get the ring when ur ready hun
Wat is ur problem

I am ready now
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by adegunwa4real(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wat is ur problem

I am ready now

Go joor...this night undecided plus since when do ppl start exchanging rings on the internet?
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Go joor...this night undecided plus since when do ppl start exchanging rings on the internet?
cry

Crying

Nd walks out of thread
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by adegunwa4real(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Greekgoddess:
cry

Crying

Nd walks out of thread

Ewwww....but why na? Stop treating me like this fa cry its not fair o cry
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2015
These aren't necessarily wedding bands, though am not getting any of them for bae, getting her a ring cut from my birth stone for our engagement - bloodstone.
I could get her a diamond or topaz ring later as a fashion accessory.
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by teeboyblack: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Swissheart:
8 is beautiful.... I like it
I love it too and I'm thinking of getting one for me fiancee. guess we Av same preferences.
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by ladypinkky(f): 2:35am On Dec 28, 2015
love no.8 so beautiful
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by stevSKY(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 28, 2015
I love the No. 3 ring.. Its classy and beautiful
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by sinaj(f): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Pheals:
cheesy. Choose one now abi? I prefer no.1
no 4 or 7

Chai! Money is gud o! grin
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I love the No. 3 ring.. Its classy and beautiful
Ok,Merry Christmas to my Queen,since u forgot to wish me mine,hope ure having fun,I am in d Village now,enough Popori here!
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ok,Merry Christmas to my Queen,since u forgot to wish me mine,hope ure having fun,I am in d Village now,enough Popori here!
aww. Sorry o. I Forgot.
Merry xmas to you
Re: For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trixxxy:
Number 8 baby cheesy

Why are u viewing my thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife's Niece / Guys, Which Female Nairalander Will You Like To Fvck? / Why Is She Doing Me Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.