Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Why Is She Doing Me Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Doing Me Like This? (2032 Views)

What Is She Doing (photos) / You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) / What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by sokotoburundi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
To cut my long story short.
I met this girl on Facebook, but I knew her in my hood b4 I met her on Facebook, collected are p.number. we chat on WhatsApp from there we started calling each other. We agreed to meet me when she's coming to my neighborhood since her parents moved...since then we met once again this time talked a lot, later told her my feelings for her. But Omo, she no wan gree o...we've known each other to the extent of sharing our secret.
I asked her why, she said our relationship is so close like that of couples who are together, stating there would be no much difference, n me dey tell her say I want more than just being closed friends.But all in all she insists...
those chanting friend zone its not what it seems!
guys ladies I need tips to get this my tomatoe jos...
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by KingsJohnson(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
So guys are still into dis in a time lyk dis??

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by falconey(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
cool igboro
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by ifex370(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
funny op... grin grin grin
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by fuckshit: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
bloody fυςk!!!
guy; just fυςking ask her; “ how far; which day we go fυςk? ” you don't need to fυςking woo her that much; since you're already fυςking close; fυςking call her be name; Hauwa, Bisi, Uduak; fυςking look straight into her fυςking eyes; and fυςking tell her; i would love to fυςk you; make fυςking hot love to you; how far my sexy; which dey we go fυςk?

when fυςking saying this; don't appear too fυςking serious; but fυςking let your words drive home your fυςking point; grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by gabinogem(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Smh... it's so obvious that most Nigerian guys are the reason why most Nigerian girls say "men are all the same".

It's either u are not romantic or u are just plane dumb for her liking. Learn to let-go & work more on urself.
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
fuckshit:
bloody fυςk!!!
guy; just fυςking ask her; “ how far; which day we go fυςk? ” you don't need to fυςking woo her that much; since you're already fυςking close; fυςking call her be name; Hauwa, Bisi, Uduak; fυςking look straight into her fυςking eyes; and fυςking tell her; i would love to fυςk you; make fυςking hot love to you; how far my sexy; which dey we go fυςk?

when fυςking saying this; don't appear too fυςking serious; but fυςking let your words drive home your fυςking point; grin grin

Hauwa Bisi Uduak eh grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by Smellymouth: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
OP, invite her over, if she misbehaves then tell her this:::::::

Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by firstking01(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Find out if she's dating already cos for me, the reason she gave ain't convincing enough.
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by firstking01(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
fuckshit:
bloody fυςk!!!

and this will be fvcking too bluntgrin
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by fuckshit: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hauwa Bisi Uduak eh grin grin grin grin grin
naw; just fυςking names; nothing fυςking attached to it grin grin
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by fuckshit: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstking01:
and this will be fvcking too bluntgrin
fυςking right; straight to the fυςking point; grin grin
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by firstking01(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
fuckshit:
fυςking right; straight to the fυςking point; grin grin
and the fvcking biatch will not allow the dude to fvcking fvck her cos she wouldn't wanna fvcking appear cheapgrin
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by fuckshit: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstking01:
and the fvcking biatch will not allow the dude to fvcking fvck her cos she wouldn't wanna fvcking appear cheapgrin
fυςk that shιτ; what more? tell the bitςh your fυςking mind; grin grin
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by firstking01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
fuckshit:
fυςk that shιτ; what more? tell the bitςh your fυςking mind; grin grin
and the dude wouldn't fvcking want his fvcking ego to be fvcking bruisedgringringrin
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by sokotoburundi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
@fuckshit those words...Gross!
And for those guys saying am not romantic shey u know weytin I don do 4 this life 4 this girl ni? e don pass romantic sef. Are reasons are wack tho.
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by pinkycute(f): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
It's obvious she don't want you grin undecided
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Don't force it. "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours; if it doesn't , it never was. Act like a real man.
My advice: ignore her totally.
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by sokotoburundi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
talked to her this evening...she just wants us to be friends... i let things go anyway...moving on to the next big thing cool
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by sexy74(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
sokotoburundi:
talked to her this evening...she just wants us to be friends... i let things go anyway...moving on to the next big thing cool
OP start from friends first as she said and then move ahead from there.
Abi must you start bleeping her immediately.
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by Royle2014(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
So u are gonna ignore her totally cos U want to date her nd she doesn't feel that way too?. Bros chill, relationship is a two way thing nd if she doesn't want to date u but want u as a friend, den b what she wants...'a friend'. Because u love something doesn't mean u must 'own it'... Be her friend, work on urself nd get another girlfriend if u so badly need one. If u guys were ever meant to date, trust me it would all work out at the end... But just know dat pressuring dis girl into dating umay actually b the beginning of the end of ur frndship with her...
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by Royle2014(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
sokotoburundi:
Thats d spirit. Ur mind is telling u how badly she is d one nd u won't find another one better,... But its all lies bro. There's always someone better
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by sokotoburundi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
sexy74:

OP start from friends first as she said and then move ahead from there.
Abi must you start bleeping her immediately.
hmm not really... am Not the sex freak, I have things to do...school sucking most of my time...And am not the all girls are the same guy, I have my preference n she seems to fit in, unfortunately a serious relationship its a mutual thingy!
BTW she asked me if I was angry , I just told her we are in democracy! cool its her decision.
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by sokotoburundi(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Royle2014:
So u are gonna ignore her totally cos U want to date her nd she doesn't feel that way too?. Bros chill, relationship is a two way thing nd if she doesn't want to date u but want u as a friend, den b what she wants...'a friend'. Because u love something doesn't mean u must 'own it'... Be her friend, work on urself nd get another girlfriend if u so badly need one. If u guys were ever meant to date, trust me it would all work out at the end... But just know dat pressuring dis girl into dating umay actually b the beginning of the end of ur frndship with her...
Nope! our friendship is still there, am not a hater. I personally don't like bothering pple's life everybody has problems of their own...
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by sokotoburundi(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
pinkycute:
It's obvious she don't want you grin undecided
yeah...sure! grin
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by fuckshit: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
sokotoburundi:
@fuckshit those words...Gross! ...
then you ain't fυςking ready to fυςk that pυssy grin grin
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by sokotoburundi(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
fuckshit:
then you ain't fυςking ready to fυςk that pυssy grin grin
OK, Heard!
Re: Why Is She Doing Me Like This? by guente02(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
sokotoburundi:
OK, Heard!
Niccur is fvcking lily livered.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? / How To Be Popular With Women -with This Powerful Seduction Techniques! / 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.