Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. (749 Views)

I’m Worried That She Might Not Like Me As Much As I Like Her. What Do I Do? / On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by Sirsoftness(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hi NGTrends Readers,

My boyfriend is loving and fit and he’s brilliant in bed. I doubt he would love me as much if he knew that I’d slept with his brother and then I had s.ex with his dad. I’m 23 and I work for an insurance broker. I look prim at work but there’s really a wild girl inside. Se.x is a really big thing in my life but I’ve always struggled with relationships. I get bored with most guys pretty quickly. Then I met my boyfriend and he’s something else. He’s 25 and a builder. He’s gorgeous, brilliant to talk to and fit in the bedroom as well. He knows just what to do to keep the se.x fizzing and hot. Then I met his brother. It was at a friend’s party and the alcohol was flowing fast. He’s two years older than my boyfriend and looks a lot like him, just a little bit taller and wider.
My boyfriend got bored and went home. He left me behind with his bro. We were soon flirting like mad and I wondered if he was a god in the bedroom as well. Only one way to find out! I led him upstairs and we found somewhere quiet. We were at it like rabbits as soon as we fell on the bed. It was only a quickie but he was up there with the best that I’ve had. As soon as we’d finished the guilt hit me hard. I said we were drunk and that it never should have happened. He agreed and we left it at that. I put it out of my mind.
Then I met his dad. He’s 52 and a widower. He looks like his sons. As soon as I saw him I couldn’t help wondering maybe it wasn’t just the blue smiley eyes that this family shared. I wanted to try him in bed.
My boyfriend took me to visit his dad for his birthday. We went out for a meal and then we went back to his house for a drink. By the end of the night I was aching for him.
My boyfriend had had a bit too much to drink and went off to bed. I stayed downstairs with his dad.
In the end he picked up on my hints and I got what I wanted at last. Yes, it was awesome but so was the guilt that came next. I made my excuses and joined my boyfriend in bed. We kissed and he said that he loved me.
My boyfriend is really the man of my dreams. I know that I’ll love him forever but I’m scared he’ll find out what I did. And I’m worried that I’ll be unfaithful again.

hhtt://www.ngtrends.com/2015/12/please-advise-me-im-worried-that-ill-be-unfaithful-again/
Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'm finding this story extremely hard to believe...

This is taking "Sluttiness" to a whole new different Level!undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by Gbengard(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joke of the Century shocked
Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by Joe4lv(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
What advice do you really need? you should just leave that family alone and save yourself from the havoc of them knowing who you really are.

I doubt the validity of this story though. Too good to be real.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
I am not surprised girls like these exist
Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
What's the tittle of d movie I beg undecided undecided
Bcox if it's real!
Babe, go nd hang urself
U don fu3k all d family
Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
She didn't screw the latter's Uncle(s) too ? Am surprised she didn't.
Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by gabinogem(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
I thought we just entered the month of April going by this story.
Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by obiorathesubtle: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol.. I'm drooling over this post.. See customer.
Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by Vivipop(f): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
When you let your imagination run extremely wild.
Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by domopps(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
If the story is real which I doubt just walk away and pls tell ur bf the truth

But I guess av seen something like this on so many blogs with another story line......

Cheeeeeers
Re: Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. by StefanSalvatore: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
U guys should stop posting nollywood movies here oo

Dnt u guys ever get tired

(1) (Reply)

I Forgive You For All The Attacks Ginaz / Man Banned From Having Sex Unless He Gives Police 24 Hours Notice / Why Do Girls Lead Guys On For Fun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.