Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What's The 'Ideal' Thing To Do Or Say Here? URGENT ANSWERS PLS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The 'Ideal' Thing To Do Or Say Here? URGENT ANSWERS PLS (959 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen Have A Sincere Say Here (pics ) / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The 'Ideal' Thing To Do Or Say Here? URGENT ANSWERS PLS by 0079jaBond(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hello NLanders...
I'd be dropping some issues that requires good answers. Pls reply. Thanks...

Recently, a guy asked this question from a girl he secretly admires and to her, it seemed crazy. Or could it be that she also likes him and she's shy not to respond?
It was: "am doing a review of my personality and I'd like to know what you think about me so it'd aid my plans to be a better person for the new year and beyond".

Another one...
A guy would like to know if confessing to a girl about his love for her through sms/chat is cool. Tips from the ladies will be appreciated here.
So guys, what do you think?
Re: What's The 'Ideal' Thing To Do Or Say Here? URGENT ANSWERS PLS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Uh..About the second one...

Asking a Girl out via SMS is just Not alright...Actually, i for one won't take U any serious...I'd just laugh n shrugg it off...

Doing it the old face to face, eyeball to eyeball Method Would work great...that way, You'd know her reaction, And if she likes You..She'd smile n Probably feel shy . she won't be able to meet Your gaze!embarassed

OK. enough!!! I'm actually narrating my experience...embarassedcry

2 Likes

Re: What's The 'Ideal' Thing To Do Or Say Here? URGENT ANSWERS PLS by 0079jaBond(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh..About the second one...

Asking a Girl out via SMS is just Not alright...Actually, i for one won't take U any serious...I'd just laugh n shrugg it off...

Doing it the old face to face, eyeball to eyeball Method Would work great...that way, You'd know her reaction, And if she likes You..She'd smile n Probably feel shy . she won't be able to meet Your gaze!embarassed

OK. enough!!! I'm actually narrating my experience...embarassedcry

Hmm right...

But the thing is, the date stuff is cancelled cos she had to quickly travel home for something and won't be coming back until January.
Even when the guy asked her out, she smiled and accepted. Also when it was delayed for some time, she even reminded the guy about it.
But the unexpected travel spoilt the show and more so, she apologized.

Now, the guy can't bear his feelings anymore and he wishes to explain things to her via sms/call.

Still cool?

How about the first one please?
Re: What's The 'Ideal' Thing To Do Or Say Here? URGENT ANSWERS PLS by Trunaijian: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sincerity is the key word here. Anyway you choose to express yourself shouldn't be the bone of contention, the sincerity behind ur expression is what matters. I know guys who have met their life partners through chatting via badoo or facebook and today they are family men with wonderful marriages. Some guys may be the shy types and can only express themselves well via chats or in other cases distance or location could be the factor. As for the 1st question, it still boils down to sincerity. Your intention matters, are you trying to deduce the true feelings of the girl towards you or are you just playing around. Either way, I think you should be bold enough to ask her a not so direct question. Women are very sensitive to stuff like that. Don't play with their hearts if you don't mean it.
Re: What's The 'Ideal' Thing To Do Or Say Here? URGENT ANSWERS PLS by 0079jaBond(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Trunaijian:
Sincerity is the key word here. Anyway you choose to express yourself shouldn't be the bone of contention, the sincerity behind ur expression is what matters. I know guys who have met their life partners through chatting via badoo or facebook and today they family men with wonderful marriages. Some guys may ne the shy type and can only express themselves well via chats or in other cases distance or location could be the factor. As for the 1st question, it still boils down to sincerity. Your intention matters, are you trying to deduce the true feeling of the girl towards you or are you just playing around. Either way, I think you should be bold enuff to ask her a note direct question. Women are very sensitive to stuff like that. Don't play with their hearts if you don't mean it.

They're friends from school actually and have now graduated.

I appreciate your response, sir. Thank you...

(1) (Reply)

Blackboi Is Back! / Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating / She Keep Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.