Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Religion And Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion And Marriage (637 Views)

Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / The Difference Between RELIGION And CHRISTIANITY. / I Now Believe Religion and our mentality Is Hindering Nigeria Progress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Marriage by lourash(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2009
why is there so much discrimination about religion when it comes to marriage. am a Muslim and i believe i have a right to love any one, but why do pple think otherwise? kiss
Re: Religion And Marriage by jagunlabi(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2009
Group mentality?This dysfunction of the mind is actively promoted by dogmatic religions like islam and christianity.It can also be found on the racial,class,caste and tribal levels.
You will have to rise above this dysfunction when it comes to the person you love and want to marry,because that is what being spiritually evolved is all about.The ability to see beyond the mind made labels we apportion to ourselves is the beginning of a true spiritual awareness and growth.And the person you desire to marry will have to do the same too.That is,see beyond the mind based labels.Or else it won't work.

(1) (Reply)

Way Out Of Econm / One Last Spirited Effort. / Do You Need A Spritual Mentor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.