Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara (3371 Views)

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / The Best Option For The South East Is Dr. Obiageli ‘oby’ Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by benzics(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yesterday, Obiageli Oby Obiageli made a post on Twitter that she might be quitting social media.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3229894_screenshot20151226205247_png321c336114268625a57f69f66914b6c0

Ena Ofugara, made a post (see photos after the reply text), which was replied by Obiageli, he gave a "spine-shocking" reply.
See his reply below.

[b]
As Obiageli Oby Obiageli, former Minister, Former World Bank VP and FORMER Chibok Girls Champion Replies Me
"Obiageli Oby Ezekwesili · 62 mutual friends
I read these and asked God to forgive you all for the malicious falsehoods you are spewing. You will all be okay. Yeah. Someday, you will look back to these malicious lies and feel sorry you wrote these things. Have a great 2016!"
"Yeah. Keep making yourselves feel good by believing your own lies. As it was in the beginning when you all wished the girls away it remains from your malicious words. If you now care for our Girls please don't let it end here. Join us the BBOG Movement DAILY @ the Unity Fountain. Please without your malicious falsehood and bile, please. Have a great 2016, Colony of Wailers"
And I respond
For someone who has sat on the floor in the hot sun and complained about Government, you are a fine one to call people "colony of wailers". hehehe. You own wailing got you to TIME 100 most influential people. THAT IS SOME WAILING ma!
what lies did i tell ma? If i knew the lies ma, I would gladly apologize for it. You have abandoned a cause that established you globally. You no longer camp out with other women. The children are not found and yet the decibels of your scream for something to be done about them has become as low as a lovers whisper
What lies have I told? was it ever about missing girls or about removing GEJ? If it was about the girls, they are still missing. So why the silence or much reduced noise? If it was about GEJ, of course we can understand the cessation of your screaming. It is just shameful that someone so accomplished would play politics with lives of young girls.
And about the lives of the young girls. You have lived in the US and London. You know how search for children is done. Why did you not ask the army to all carry pictures of the missing girls? why did you not spread it to us all so when we see them we can raise an alarm? why were the posters you printed bearing ‪#‎bringbackourgirls‬ and not faces of the missing girls? Why were there no posters made of their faces? Is that how they search for missing people without different pictures of them, from profiles to close up so they can be recognized?
Ma, history will judge you and judge you harshly.
Yes harshly because if no girls are missing, then you are a deceitful person and one to be feared... NO DREADED.
If the girls are truly missing and without a denouement you have abandoned them, then you are a monster and traitor to your own cause.
It is lose-lose for you.
May you be made Minister in 2016 so your efforts be not totally in vain as none of the girls have been found. At all at all na weeensh. If you cannot find the missing girls, at least find the missing Federal appoinment
[/b]

See photos of posts before this reply.

What's your take?
Cc: lalasticlala ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by biafranqueen: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thats my guy he never holds his tongue!
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by biafranqueen: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
She deserve it all. Is it not the truth?
I am sure she is the same one from Nairaland that never comment again since APC no give her position. Alot of them missing in action now that the change has turned negative.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by brunofarad(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Madam
U cannot do without socail media in the 21st century.

Its like doing away with NIPOST in 1982
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by agabaI23(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
This is epic

This guy finished Oby madam due process

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by agabaI23(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
She deserve it all. Is it not the truth?
I am sure she is the same one from Nairaland that never comment again since APC no give her position. Alot of them missing in action now that the change has turned negative.
What's her NL username?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by chrisifeanyi: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bubu no send am sef
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by Trut(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
What's her NL username?
obiageli

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by agabaI23(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Trut:

obiageli
Wait, hmmmm if it was her God have mercy. People behave badly in the closet grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by mazzi: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
This guy get mouth ohh! He don finish Oby.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by jayriginal: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
I know Ena personally and he was kind to me.

It's sad how an otherwise rational person can allow sentiments to beloud his mind.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by biafranqueen: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
What's her NL username?
Obigelia
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by biafranqueen: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
jayriginal:

It's sad how an otherwise rational person can allow sentiments to beloud his mind.
wettin you talk this is consistently Ena he never believe in that scam from the start.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by Trut(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
jayriginal:

Ena wrote the actual truth, nothing like sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by jayriginal: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
wettin you talk this is consistently Ena he never believe in that scam from the start.
I first met Ena in 1999.

No be today. I met him long before all of this. That's what I'm trying to say.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by jayriginal: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Trut:

Ena wrote the actual truth, nothing like sentiment.

I've known Ena for over ten years.

He is being sentimental here. Let's not allow politics cloud issues.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by agabaI23(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
mazzi:
This guy get mouth ohh! He don finish Oby.
Mehn no be small thing
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by agabaI23(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
jayriginal:

I've known Ena for over ten years.

He is being sentimental here. Let's not allow politics cloud issues.
What is sentimental about what he said?

Can you explain in plain plane?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by biafranqueen: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
jayriginal:

I first met Ena in 1999.

No be today. I met him long before all of this. That's what I'm trying to say.
okay good and if you know him you know he always talkem how he see em. He always speak his mind regardless of how it may hurt someone na so?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by agabaI23(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
Obigelia
or obiageli?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by biafranqueen: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
or obiageli?
dats it..
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by agabaI23(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
dats it..
i get it
Surprised!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by dunkem21(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Even Obiagelli for NL has left social media grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
No be lie. I pity the gullible masses that buy her lies.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
The more you look ... .... . ...
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by dunkem21(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
I was about opening a thread about Obiagelli ..

Anybody know why she deactivated ..beremx, Mizmycoli
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by bettercreature(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
This is epic

This guy finished Oby madam due process
I'm A die hard APC FAN but i must say that madam is a SCAM,She realised time is going without any appointment,BRING BACK OUR GIRLS IS A SCAM,thou chibok girls were kidnapped but this woman politicized the whole thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by agabaI23(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
bettercreature:
I'm A die hard APC FAN but i must say that madam is a SCAM
Be careful, they will come for you oo/\

They will say you are never APC

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by bettercreature(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
Be careful, they will come for you oo/\

They will say you are never APC
Na their problem be that one! maybe na PMB put food on my table few min ago
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by agabaI23(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Na their problem be that one! maybe na PMB put food on my table few min ago
lol
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by vedaxcool(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
The guy remains the most foolish fool alive. Oby proved him and his short sighted ingrates that she towers high above tribalism which he so much suffers from. Jonathan the clueless man stated clearly the girls were missing for fools of his leaning to deny this fact shows the mental illness occassioned by their cruel heart.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara by jayriginal: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
What is sentimental about what he said?

Can explain in plain plane?

It's a new govt. When the supposed incident happened the govt of the time was sleeping. If I remember correctly GEJ was dancing somewhere a day after the incident. It took the international community to respond before our govt did.

Now there has been a change of govt. Let's be honest. Nigeria has been used and abused. You can't expect the new govt to fix things so soon. We have been plundered and the old govt blundered. We aren't strangers to this country.

When Turai was oppressing Jonathan, a number of us protested, yours truly included. I published an article and criticized no less a personality than Richard Akinjide SAN! Vanguard published the article, opposite Dele Sobowale (where Kola Animashaun used to be).

The country was rooting for Jonathan and they gave him time to perform. It was when he proved to be clueless that things turned awry.

By contrast vitriol has been poured on Buhari before, during and after the elections. Give him a chance for heaven's sake.

We all know the country has been looted but the revelations have been disheartening. Can't you see the problems past rulers have cost us? Do you honestly think if Jonathan won the elections things will be Amy different?

Let's be objective.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) / Stay Away From Politicians, Oyo Electoral Boss Warns Officers / See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.