Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,359 members, 7,846,554 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) (31910 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Nigerian Ladies : See How To Tighten Your ” V.agina ” If It Is Too Wide / This Groom Could Be In Serious Danger. PIC! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
let me take d exact words out of ur mouth, this is what u want to say: some guys here refuse to grow up and only find relevance in romanceland, they are all bunch of loosers offline.
pls pls pls don't start. That's not what I meant. Pls

Hope your day is going well?
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
kramfonos:

Exactly! The women who keep their vaginas clean weren't bothered. Some even laughed it off but Petruz and Jolllyjoy have been hyperventilating like steam trains near disuse. WHEN OLD BONES ARE MENTIONED, OLD PEOPLE BECOME UNCOMFORTABLE.

They should keep their vaginas clean. Boko Haram has killed enough of our young men. We don't want more dead from STDs.

Maybe they're advocates for the Smelly Pusssy Gang gringrin

Jokes aside, I can bet my very last cent! That jolllyjoy's panties are all torn!! No jokes bro, they should be. cheesy
chlamydia releases some very disgusting acidic discharge that reeks like rotten fish nd its also somewhat caustic. The discharge looks like wet garri or egusi and it causes fibre on panties to wear out.
During my lab MB's we observed STI's and found chlamydia and genital herpes to be amongst the most disgusting of them all! You'll literally throw up if I go into details of what these things can do. She should swallow her pride and seek advice, I'll tell her insertions to use and things she should abstain from (like having sex with guys with abnormally sweaty balls). If she doesn't, she'll have to live and die with the stigma.

Dunno about you bro, but my num 1 turn off before sex is stained panties. All my ex's can attest to that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
pls pls pls don't start. That's not what I meant. Pls

Hope your day is going well?
hehehehe perfectly ok, just waiting 4 chelsea to trash manunited 4 me, though im a barca fan
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
TrapKNNG:

I'm more concerned about why you've taken a thread on stanky vagina's so personal like its you we're talking about or something.. undecided

Well last time I checked I still sleep naked,my vagina breaths very well,i shave once a week,i have more than 40panties, I have sex with just one man,my baby! I don't joke with that area because my man doesn't fail to suck life out of it,so i'd rather keep it clean and healthy.

That aside,i'm more concerned about how u have been enjoying yourself here,this E-fight must have given you multiple orgasms,you are just everywhere,gingering everybody to bash themselves the more, na wa for you o. What have you now gained from it? Did it add to the christmas chicken in your fridge? Sha don't enter 2016 with this attitude o,there should be time for everything. If one person was boiling you should have calmed the other like cutehector did not add pepper and salt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
lezz:
Lolz! Wish I could stay off booze for a while but the festive atmosphere no 'free me.

We took off offline. But not what I can say here. But she is a completely different personality from what puts up here. But I owe that to you.

I'll be in Warri until after New year and be off to the East.

Wow! That's awesome!! I'm glad ya'll got to set it off..

Will you be based in the east? You know that's my domain right?? grin cool
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
petkruz:

Well last time I checked I still sleep naked,my vagina breaths very well,i shave once a week,i have more than 40panties, I have sex with just one man,my baby! I don't joke with that area because my man doesn't fail to suck life out of it,so i'd rather keep it clean and healthy.

That aside,i'm more concerned about how u have been enjoying yourself here,this E-fight must have given you multiple orgasms,you are just everywhere,gingering everybody to bash themselves the more, na wa for you o. What have you now gained from it? Did it add to the christmas chicken in your fridge? Sha don't enter 2016 with this attitude o,there should be time for everything. If one person was boiling you should have calmed the other like cutehector did not add pepper and salt.

LOL. Its my party grin. I started it! gringrincheesy
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113 let us fight
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
kramfonos:

Save your epistle for your dead brothel client's funeral!

You don't want to trade words then why quote me? _Featherbrained ding bat!
Like you acknowledged, words come easy to me. You must live in awe of that fact since your I.Q is at the lowest ebb.

You're trying to defend _whores, huh? Anyone who takes to _prostitution is worthless! Lepers are better than such _sperms banks.

Take your advice: Save humanity by not spreading your stretchmarks-ravished limbs. Better still, drown yourself in a public bath!

Good you've finally admitted you're a _whore!

Say "hi" to Alhaji and his gateman!

Ok dear, but always learn to calm down and behave well in public, i'm still going to remind you of that,have a nice day.

5 Likes

TrapKNNG:

LOL. Its my party grin. I started it! gringrincheesy
SMH
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kramfonos the gurl seems to be avoiding you, you're a plague man cool grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
hehehehe perfectly ok, just waiting 4 chelsea to trash manunited 4 me, though im a barca fan
hehehe. Don't worry, we will complete LVG's sacking today. Can't wait to add to ManU's misery
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by freshdopeboi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. Don't worry, we will complete LVG's sacking today. Can't wait to add to ManU's misery
even though im a barca fan, i feel sad seeing chelsea in 15th position, i want them to move upwards at d expense of manunited, i wonder why d owners of manu are still keeping vangaal, he is oldschool
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
U new or old member?
Both kinda. Deactivated an old account.
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
freshdopeboi:
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
RITUALIST ALERT
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
G0ldcircle:

Both kinda. Deactivated an old account.
hmm wats d name of ur old account
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by lezz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
TrapKNNG:

Wow! That's awesome!! I'm glad ya'll got to set it off..

Will you be based in the east? You know that's my domain right?? grin cool
Yes I'm based in Enugu fully except when we are on field inspection or on project. I come to Delta - Asaba and Warri quarterly or less to see friends and family folks.

I didn't know you're in the East too. what part?
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
even though im a barca fan, i feel sad seeing chelsea in 15th position, i want them to move upwards at d expense of manunited, i wonder why d owners of manu are still keeping vangaal, he is oldschool
As bad as Chelsea season seems, I still think Unted's had a worse season but they just fortunate to be on that position
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
As bad as Chelsea season seems, I still think Unted's had a worse season but they just fortunate to be on that position
VERY TRUE, anyways i hope chelsea delivers 4 me, 125,000 naira is at stake
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
cherlene good afternoon

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
kramfonos:

I had no issue with her. She quoted me to go all sanctimonious. Wrong move 'cause I'm not part of the ignoring crew - I put dimwits in their place.

Her case reminds me of an ex who blindly supported Aipete during the last miss NL contest. She said she admired her confidence but we both know its cos she wasn't all that pretty. So supporting Aipete was like taking one for the Urgly Chics Movement gringrin. Ya dig?

grin May God forgive me...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
kramfonos:

"I have more than 40 panties" - Petkruz.

She opined it like it's an achievement! grin

Reminds me of kids in primary school bragging about how many hair ribbons they have! grin
SMH
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
smh....smh...smh....... kids ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
TrapKNNG:

Her case reminds me of an ex who blindly supported Aipete during the last miss NL contest. She said she admired her confidence but we both know its cos she wasn't all that pretty. So supporting Aipete was like taking one for the Urgly Chics Movement gringrin. Ya dig?

grin May God forgive me...
ARE U REFERING TO LAVEDA?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:
smh....smh...smh....... kids ....
hehehehe i miss ur days here
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
lezz:
Yes I'm based in Enugu fully except when we are on field inspection or on project. I come to Delta - Asaba and Warri quarterly or less to see friends and family folks.

I didn't know you're in the East too. what part?

I'm currently in Oguta, are you familiar with the lake? The sea view at night here is breath taking. Wish I was based here.

From next year, I'll be shuttling between lagos, ph and owerri.
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
ARE U REFERING TO LAVEDA?
Nope, I was referring to that b!tch that shat you outta her fork hole. Furk off my mentions you iidiot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Cherlene(f): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
cherlene good afternoon

Lovely afternoon dear.

How are you?

Cherlene

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.