Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) (31828 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Nigerian Ladies : See How To Tighten Your ” V.agina ” If It Is Too Wide / This Groom Could Be In Serious Danger. PIC! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Lol.

It's True Nacheesy.

A Guy can Wear a "Boxer" For "One Week" and "Nothing" Might happen BUT can A Lady wear One "Pantie" For "Two Days"? The Stench Would Be "Terrible"undecided.

You're nasty.... 7days?

2 days? Boy you dirty full stop....

Ps to help with your first question... Innie and outie, that's your answer. If you don't understand then come back when you Do...
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by RexKexMilann: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's normal bro. Though I know little or nothing about the female anatomy but I think every v-jay has tendency to smell. It takes proper clean-up to get rid of the smell
True!

Buh That, My brother, Is Impossible.undecided ..... It can Only be "Minimized".
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by RexKexMilann: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:

You're nasty.... 7days?

2 days? Boy you dirty full stop....

Ps to help with your first question... Innie and outie, that's your answer. If you don't understand then come back when you Do...
LOLcheesy.

I change my "Underwears" Like I "Urinate".

Make me Understandsmileyundecided.
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Adaure4ever:
lol. U sound jovial
hehehehe im jovial, wats in 4 d new year?
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin I can help with the flogging too... grin
I sure did.. Hope yours was okay?

Just took a second look at your moniker ... grin cray.
Lol.
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2015
RexKexMilann:
True!

Buh That, My brother, Is Impossible.undecided ..... It can Only be "Minimized".
Well, you may be right sha cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by scentmarlc(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2015
Endtime Monikers full everywhere....uhmmmmm grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2015
G0ldcircle:
Lol.
GOLD CIRCLE
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2015
TrappKING:

But you're not being "Insulted for something you know nothing about" undecided

Dude what's your take on this issue? You are just everywhere adding salt to injury
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2015
kramfonos:

The only talent you have is tickling your jailed father's testiscles. Now even your mother's brothel clients avoid you like an oncoming freight train.

You're the third dumbest female Nairalander after IRENEONY.

Everyone rejects you and you always get picked last in any activity. The only achievement you'd ever have is booking spaces on all front page threads.

May your menstrual bloods clot while you sleep. The only wheeled locomotive you'd ever own is a wheelchair.

Dude do you have a mother? Do u have sisters? How old are u if I may ask? Answer first before I speak further

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
GOLD CIRCLE
Soft apples
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2015
G0ldcircle:
Soft apples
ur moniker though, i like it
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
ur moniker though, i like it
Oh! Thanks.
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by lezz(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
TrappKING:

I'm bubbling bro.. The only thing that's good about this season is all the free time I have on my hands smiley. Didn't hear from you after u got back from anambra I had to holla.
So much free time,brother. I have since left Anambra for Enugu and got back to Warri for the holidays. Booze have been rendering me half-conscious.
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by KB524(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
RexKexMilann:
I Wonder Why The Vagiina Smell That Way Though... Unlike It's "Counterpart".smiley.
Hmmm if a lady's virgina smells it's a sighn that she sleeps around,fresh virgina doesn't have odor smell rather it has a fresh smell of naturality,but of it smells badly it is that sign

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by KB524(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
RexKexMilann:
LOLcheesy.

I change my "Underwears" Like I "Urinate".

Make me Understandsmileyundecided.

Whenever u urinate make sure u wash ur private part this will stop the smell.changing pant after urinating will not stop the odor rather washing where the urine came from.give it a trial !

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Realwvn(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Loool you have him the box and he lied to your face.
HateU2:
What is he saying
Another il-informed element
Ask Cutehector, he's mature enuf to tell u
Am outta here
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Realwvn:
Loool you have him the box and he lied to your face.
U don miss road bro
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
G0ldcircle:
Oh! Thanks.
U new or old member?
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by fF01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
o God! I weep 4 thy Nation. Are these suppose to be our leaders of tommorrow??
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
lezz:
So much free time,brother. I have since left Anambra for Enugu and got back to Warri for the holidays. Booze have been rendering me half-conscious.

Hehehe... Ajala the traveller grin grin

Took a couple of trips too, managed to stay off alcohol this season tho.. Sup with you and that lass?
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro, so their openness and sincerity in the interview becomes a thing of mockery ?

That statement of yours was totally unnecessary bro. You are man and I expect that there are certain things you ought not to say even when you are being provoked

Oga list, truss me, after that landing stuff I did, I didn't stay back on that thread so I don't know wtf ya'll talked about on your interview thingy.
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
petkruz:

Dude what's your take on this issue? You are just everywhere adding salt to injury

I'm more concerned about why you've taken a thread on stanky vagina's so personal like its you we're talking about or something.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by TrapKNNG(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
dharay99:

was snorinq
lyk shiii, I'm kinda l8.

were dey banned?
Apparently not. You might wanna come back tho.. grin
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
kramfonos:

You puss-oozing _whore! How dare you quote your god?! Ever since a thread on foul-smelling vaginas was created you've been lurking trying to console yourself that your disease isn't that bad.

You certainly didn't know your mum 'cause you were auctioned off as a sex slave at age one.

Concentrate on treating your infections! Stop infecting men! All lives (except yours) matter!

No Son,i wouldn't stoop so low to exchanging words with you,its not my thing and I wouldn't blame you either,it could be a form of what makes you happy. But let me advice you,i don't know u and your affairs or whoever you choose to bash isn't my business.The world however how big you think it is,is actually a small world. The people u insult online may just be the same people who would connect you in future,never underestimate anybody.Your pics is everywhere,u data is on the Internet as well,people take notice of u,they know you,employers watch your comments,I can bet your future girlfriend may be thinking "if he insults women like this then who is he". Maybe a lady made u despise other ladies because all I can see is a guy who has passed through a serious pain in the past,it shouldn't turn u into a cyber bully! You speak well,invest this talent in something useful,create a blog,write E-books,journals,publicise your intellect in a good way....common why involve yourself in this kind of mess? Because some freaks are hailing you to go on? You are bigger than this my friend. 5years from now trust me u would look back at your comments and wish u could take them back,its not worth it young man. No matter what u have been through or what you are going through,always learn to respect women,even the whores! Respect them! A woman doesn't just wake up to be a LovePeddler or b.itch,they too have a story to tell. I seriously hope you amend your ways,leave the kids to throw tantrums,start thinking of a way to upgrade your talent via the Internet. My candid advice

19 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by lezz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
TrapKNNG:

Hehehe... Ajala the traveller grin grin

Took a couple of trips too, managed to stay off alcohol this season tho.. Sup with you and that lass?
Lolz! Wish I could stay off booze for a while but the festive atmosphere no 'free me.

We took off offline. But not what I can say here. But she is a completely different personality from what puts up here. But I owe that to you.

I'll be in Warri until after New year and be off to the East.
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked what can I say?
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
TrapKNNG:

Oga list, truss me, after that landing stuff I did, I didn't stay back on that thread so I don't know wtf ya'll talked about on your interview thingy.
Okay sir
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked shocked what can I say?
let me take d exact words out of ur mouth, this is what u want to say: some guys here refuse to grow up and only find relevance in romanceland, they are all bunch of loosers offline.
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
petkruz im impressed with ur mature reply.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of / My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.