Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Start Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Online Business (1205 Views)

I Have 20k To Waste....what Profitable Business Can I Start Online / The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 / How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Online Business by coolskeelz(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2006
How to start online business
Starting a successful online business has to do with your ability to discover what people want, their problems, and proffer solution to them. I want to use this space and time to enlighten you about some known facts which successful netpreneurs use which is hard to reveal, first of all you have to understand the reason why people come to the net, majority of people that browse the net are not looking for some stuffs to buy rather they are looking for a solution to their problem, they will pay anything to anyone that has the answer to their problem. like I have explained in my previous write ups here, you can make money online with what you know, or leverage from people that know,hey!let me quickly show you how best to start your online business.

Start with keyword research
Whatever type of online business you want to do, you need a thorough research about it, keyword is simply what people search for on the net, the words people type in search of in search engines like google and yahoo, these are words which are highly optimized by search engines, and they help you to discover the following
1. Helps you estimate and drive unlimited traffic to your website
2. Helps you know how many people are doing that kind of business on the net
3. How many sites have been developed on that particular keyword
4. How many people (customers or prospects) that are looking for your service, product.
5. How much you can pay to advertise your service to the world using the search engines and a lot more which you can determined through keyword research.
To sum it up keyword research shows you the POPULARITY, PRICE, AND COMPETITION (PPC) of the business you want to do on the net.

How to determine PPC
Several tools are available which can be used to determine this,the common ones are seen in yahoo and google sites.let us use the one of yahoo, go to www.searchmarketing/rc/srch
Click on keyword selector tool, type in any word you like e.g. gardening and click ok, you will be amazed at what you find out. What you have on your left is the number of times people searched for that keyword last month, and other words related to your keyword. this shows you the popularity of the keyword, more specialized analysis is required to determine the competition and how profitable that keyword is in the chosen niche, like the R/S ratio of the keyword where R is the result and S is the search, this is vital in knowing and choosing your online business.hey!ma tyme is up o,see ya soon.

further guidelines mail me at coolskeelz@yahoo.com

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-23189.0.html
Re: How To Start Online Business by coolskeelz(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2006
hey people sorry for a mistake
the site is www.searchmarketing.yahoo.com/rc/srch/
Re: How To Start Online Business by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 14, 2009
an educative post, I enjoyed it.
Re: How To Start Online Business by bigbabyboy: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
How do you start an online biz from the scratch is the question that is on everybody's lips. To start the perfect business for you online has to come with research, very plenty of it. It is not worth it if you can be putting in some considerable hours to buildin a particular niche or online business without seeing results no matter how little they may be.

What do you thin is the best internet biz for a total newbie that is being taught how to navigate through a google webpage online. Calling on all to give their views here.
Re: How To Start Online Business by Wonder1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
bigbabyboy:

How do you start an online biz from the scratch is the question that is on everybody's lips. To start the perfect business for you online has to come with research, very plenty of it. It is not worth it if you can be putting in some considerable hours to buildin a particular niche or online business without seeing results no matter how little they may be.

What do you thin is the best internet biz for a total newbie that is being taught how to navigate through a google webpage online. Calling on all to give their views here.

You have to be passionate about a niche and then build your website or blog based on this. You need this to keep you going or else you will give up.
Re: How To Start Online Business by rickn: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2009
Starting a biz online is one thing that is both confusing and interesting once you understand it.I must confess i had my struggling days.But now,i could relax and smile as my money comes in, sweet isnt it.You too can do same if you put yu\our mind to you,Don't think its something difficult, NO, It isnt.As a matter of fact,its as easy that anyone can change his income with days, I know you want same for yourself,

Well I could guide you to an extent where i know you would be okay on your own, If yes you want that,say hi to me on rky221@live.com
Re: How To Start Online Business by kaladze: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2009
all u need is the right idea to make money online.
read this post
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-326478.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Missing On Pricelist. / Today's Euro, Dollar Or Sterling Rate In Nigeria / How I Lost 150, 000 Naira In My Atm Account!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.