Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself (28925 Views)

Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS / Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself - What I Went Through In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by kilokeys(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Wait

Before ya kee ya sef..

Can u will me ya phone. And remaining mb?

Please

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Atmmachine(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2015
What are you waiting for ??
Do it quickly and use a lethal weapon.
If use use knife or rope, you will feel the pain.
Buy rat poison, cook a very good jellof rice, spice up the rice with the rat poison, you will go to sleep and you will have a very sweet dream.

I'm waiting for the good news.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Odunharry(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2015
following the story
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2015
D
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Eddygourdo(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Mtcheew silly Nigerian student. Very typical. Waste of investment

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by AdeniyiA(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2015
haaah ... pls don't do it, it's better you commit suicide instead of killing yourself ....lipsrsealed

#inpatiencevoice
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by tomholly: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2015
ok
stabas:
Certainly not a headline people often see or imagine to read about in a season like this but this is where i've found myself against my wish.

I had to create a new NL account for this cos i'll say i'm pretty much an active nairalander so I wouldn't wanna disclose my details to the general public.

It's only natural for one to look at his/her life as the curtains of a particular year is been shut on their face and begin to analyse what the year brought for them and in most cases,plan for the year ahead.I guess,from the topic,you should know by now that 2015 wasn't a good one for me over here.I'll try as much as possible to be brief but not leaving out the important details.

Straight to the point now...
I got admitted to the university in the 2009/2010 session(school name and department withheld).As everyone would,i was very happy,seeing I got admitted in the course I wanted to study.i was very much hardworking bookwise and commited to fellowship activities that I became the 100 level cordinator.it took my time a lot but I still made sure I read everyday,attend tutorials et al.Fast forward to when my results were released,i failed.i needed just one course to be promoted and I saw an absent case.On going to the dept I had the absent case,i saw a name that was just like mine and I passed the course.All the nysc guy in charge then had to do was find my main script and confirm it.He told me to pay him money for it that he paid in school too.Been a christian,i prayed everyday over the issue and left it for God.i even went there with my course adviser and he told me if the script and result is sent,he'll rectify it.even after all my praying and pestering the guy,it was never sent so I was aked to repeat the class.i just couldn't so I made up my mind to transfer to another dept.i practically spent that session in my hostel doing nothing with no intention of going back to that dept.To aid my transfer,i had to fail again so the transfer process won't be hectic.i din't bother preparing for the sessional exams.i just wrote the exam anyhow and failed.so I was asked to withdraw from the faculty which made it easy for the other faculty to accept me.meanwhile during all this,i was given a high post in fellowship as a leader of church pastors.it wasn't like other fellowship ministry groups one could just enter.It was by appointment so the prestige was very much huge considering the fellowship was even among the top 5 in school then(last I checked).i held on to the post for a while but looking at the devotion,dedication,seed sowing and more I had made in my 100 level and my academic result that section,i will say I wasn't really into 'God things' anymore.On seeing a little chance,I wrote a letter of resignation on the office I was occupying.it made everywhere in the fellowship to shake.So much that alumni,church patrons and matrons were all up on my phone asking to see me.i later stopped the visits and switched off my phone for over three months cos it became too much.i got a new line for my family and close contacts to get in touch with me.I left fellowship cos I couldn't be doing bad and still pretend to be serving God.i hated hypocrisy.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2015
When did people start making suicide public ?

You need our advice and you will commit suicide if you dont get it abi.... NIGERIANS...

This is really cheap and lame.... Your story sef too long and its all lie probably....

After una don join cult and rape babes, you come here seeking redemption...

My friend, go and attend to your issues....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by prommy(f): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2015
You have 2 options here.The first is to register for yoiur spill over,sit down and read. So as to pass and graduate this time.Then the 2nd option is to do your wish.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Mtcheew silly Nigerian student. Very typical. Waste of investment

Nor mind the ram.... I await news on FP saying "A NAIRALANDER COMMITS SUICIDE LAST NIGHT"
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by joanpinkie(f): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
my dear we all have moments of woe! You dont have much problem . Just take prepare your mind and read , you will surely pass
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by kaziblake(f): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
You caused your problems yourself.
Instead of reading you were doing runs and sowing seed,do you think that kind of prayers can be answered.
Do you think school is all about prayers.
Heaven help those who helped themselves

3 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Why should you kill yourself when you can pay someone to do it? 15k per shot or 25k per shot...Hire someone and Help #ReduceUnemployment

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Koolface4u: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Dis 1 pass super story
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2015
allanphash7:
You need to summarise this epistle if you really need my help or else you will kill yourself o

Lwkmd... Evils
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2015
domopps:
Op are u threatening us?

Cheeeers
cheers??

Bro,someone wants to kill himself undecided grin grin
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Afrok(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2015
There are no two ways to success... its Hard work and Prayers. Too bad one or both of them were missing, every experiences in life are to serve as lessons, make us realize how wrong we've gone, trace our footsteps and never make the same mistakes again.

From day1 u've always knew the right thing to do, go back and do those things which u think are the right things to do, its never too late, including telling your dad everything.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by richyfunky(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2015
You have to let ur dad know everything now, cos there's no room to keep telling lies, but just know that his reaction will be similar to a father hearing dat his teenage son has impregnated a lady. Prepare for d worst

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by oweman: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2015
Please kill yourself so Kanu as president of Biafra can give you an award your mama will bring to your grave side and Nigeria will continue to be no matter what .

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by nigport: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Bro u refused to register and face the course squarely, u trusted in ur dubious self/lecturer and prayer. I can only advice u to kill ursef because u are not serious about ur future...

#register the course , attend the lectures, sit down and read for the tests and exam, u will pass..stop wasting ur money, and also stop disturbing God with ur dirty tongue full of lies
u be big fool I go murder u if I catch u
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by groovie(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Its impossible for u to serve God and Mammon. U cant serve God and still be cheating. The 2 don't go.

U must cut loose from the company u keep, since ur close friends are always been advised to withdraw then u must change the company u walk with.

U must take responsibility for your life. U can't keep saying "someone told u to do this or that" find the right thing to do, find out the right way to do it and DO IT!!

Explain things to ur dad and make up ur mind to swallow whatever he tells u. Then go back and make those courses with great determination. Don't stop at that, be determined to be a success in life. Stay close to God and don't deceive urself.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
tomholly:
ok
nairalanders ehn grin grin
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by CharlesPhc: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by headboyprince(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2015
did you just say you are a popular member of nairaland so instead if studing you were browsing nairaland. Now you failed you want to kill yourself. There are some people who have lost everything from their family to their shelter , those people dont talk of school. Yet they are still living and you as a christain want to commit sucide. What if you are faced with more problems? You havnt seen anything in life yet. When you see you wont even have the time to be creating new account on nairaland and coming to tell us you want to kill yourself. mtchew!! You better wake up to meet life and face reality. God gave you brain to think for yourself senses to perform, hand and legs to do make things happen for yourself and not to be disturbing him with your pathetic prayer always.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by aieromon(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2015
You played yourself. God has no hand in this matter at all.

I won't help you,please kill yourself angry angry

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by repogirl(f): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2015
OP, prayer is not magic! angry....you are bribing lecturers and you are praying on top, well done.

But there is still hope for you if you just man up, tell the truth and face the consequences. It will be rough for a while but it will get better. Do the right things and then your prayers will work.

It's not too late for you, it hasn't even begun, this is just a setback. ..we all go through it atsome point in our lives. Don't give up just yet because your best is yet to come.

4 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Appliedmaths(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2015
@Op, this was the same reason I broke up with my ex she is spending her 6th year in school on a four year course and from the look of things another year still dey wait her. It all started when this fellowship people grabbed her and gave her so many top positions, she lost focus and abandoned her studies I did all I could to bail her out but to no avail. I remember telling her that in the end all the fellowship people would abandon her and that's what's happening now.
So my guy u caused it, sit your behind down and read your books abeg, else you stay in that school till 2019. God cannot be mocked, u no read for exam how u wan take pass?

5 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Adesheun(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Let me tell u,if u killed urself ehn,u would.be found death in the word u left behind. U are trying to arroagte ur failure to ur commitment to God which is totally delusion...don't tempt God ok...if u pray always work along...heaven helps those that help themself.....you have misinterpreted God already....

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Charlieubochi: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Y

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by aniokwe: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Bro u refused to register and face the course squarely, u trusted in ur dubious self/lecturer and prayer. I can only advice u to kill ursef because u are not serious about ur future...

#register the course , attend the lectures, sit down and read for the tests and exam, u will pass..stop wasting ur money, and also stop disturbing God with ur dirty tongue full of lies
hw can u be dis wicked to advice him to kill him self am sure u hav had issues too in ur lyf y did u nt kill ur self.my bro sit up and face ur problems God hlp dose who hlp themselves u r nt de is to hav problem in sch
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Vulu: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2015
KILL YOURSELF AND RUN AWAY.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by reflx(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
groovie:
Its impossible for u to serve God and Mammon. U cant serve God and still be cheating. The 2 don't go.

U must cut loose from the company u keep, since ur close friends are always been advised to withdraw then u must change the company u walk with.

U must take responsibility for your life. U can't keep saying "someone told u to do this or that" find the right thing to do, find out the right way to do it and DO IT!!

Explain things to ur dad and make up ur mind to swallow whatever he tells u. Then go back and make those courses with great determination. Don't stop at that, be determined to be a success in life. Stay close to God and don't deceive urself.

i concur!!!@ bolded
my guy
step 1: take full responsibility for where you are today
step 2: take full responsibility for where you will be by 31st Dec 2016
step 3: sincerely write down in paper what it will take to graduate by the rules..no short-cuts any more---they have proved to be longer anyway undecided
Step 4: sit down and read...go for lectures, join discussion classes, buy past questions and revisions
step 5: DELETE SELF PRIDE...YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY PROUD FOR NOTHING!
Step 6: come to God if you will, with an open heart....don't deceive yourself or be delusional.HE KNOWS EVEN THE INTENTS OF THE HEART...HABA.

hope this helps....

reflx!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Like The Course Am Studying. / Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.