Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself (28928 Views)

Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS / Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself - What I Went Through In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by compujyde: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by giwafiz: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
I feel your pain... I understand your troubles... I was once in the same shoe you are presently... But all you've got to do is to stay strong... One thing about lies is that u keep using lie to cover lie... Give ur popsi another lie... Very soon it will be over and you will laugh last... I also once quit church activities due to my low performanve in sch.

Stay strong bro... I know itz not easy at all but all u av gat to do is to stay strong... Bury ur pain
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Prospero01(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hahahaha, people have turned God to be a lottery maker. Bro God doesn't work like that. Seed time and harvest are two things in life. The young man is reaping what he sowed. The God I know is a workaholic who created the world in 6 days and rested. This young man didn't work and when he's supposed to be resting needs a miracle.
I have been in your shoes in2002 as an undergraduate. Few weeks to my first semester exams in 100 level, I had an attack. More like a migraine but difficult. I was running mad each time I look at the book. I failed all my department courses and only passed some electives before the illness. I was mocked. Second semester 4 days to the exams I was admitted. I cried to God for a way out. The exams were postponed by two weeks. I recovered and read. I didn't make a 2.1 but I had a strong second class upper and was among the best.. I read. No extra year. Tell your father what's up. Your mother didn't help you. God will restore you if you Go to him. This is not a church. (uquote author=mrZENographer post=41417235]If you can heed my advice, come to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement crusade at Mgbidi Imo State 2016, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of January 2016. Title What God has determined shall be done. You shall receive your miracle after that.

My pastor says "Even though you are not qualified, 'The God of Chosen' will qualify you".[/quote]
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by hardychris(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bros you can still make it but that's if you reallly believe and wants to, always go through what you are taught that day, you will understand that better because its still fresh in ur brain, go through all they teach you in that week also, don't always wait for the exam to come before reading, with this all you need do during exam time is to glance through, just to remember them because you already know it.

Forcing yourself to read only during exam time will get you more confused, because you will have too many exams to write almost @ the same time.

This really helped me, during exam time you don't have to wake up reading @ night because it will only disturb your brain.

Meanwhile, one thing is to graduate another is getting a job, and that period is the worst because, when you ask someone for money they will tell you that so so so company is recruiting but as a student you get favour from friends and family, but you have to graduate first and I know you will in Jesus name.

Above all, ask God for forgiveness, you have to even let your dad know about it, he can't kill you rather it will make you feel free to be more focused in your studies.

I wish you all the best man.

stabas:
Chartey thanks alot.The thing is I lost all interest in reading book after the 100 level failure.And even when I read,i won't just understand at all anymore.that's why I opted for the runs that has helped me alot.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Chommieblaq(f): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
tuzle:
I agree with u dat primary and secondary are the basic but what i am trying to say is dat it is possible for a person dat wasnt good in secondary or primary skul to be good in university. do u knw dat there are po many reason dat can make somebody to be poor in secondary skul. poor teachers, lack of reading(unseriousness)
Yeah I get ur point too, to buttress ur point more, minus poor teachers n stuff.... Picking up tym differs for people, some earlier and another late..
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Cutesthunk(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ OP, your story really touched me, and I virtually read through the whole pages......something I rarely do...... Some people just come here and start blasting the OP like they are perfect or have arrived! He needs help, we should offer advices in love and drop all cynical perspectives!

@Op, my brother, don't be discouraged at all okay? Re arrange your priorities.... Put God first (am not saying you spend the whole day in fellowship)that's how hypocrites behave, have a thriving relationship with God, his arms are ever open to accept you, he loves you greatly and doesn't want you to fail..... But you need to do what's. Important, take those courses again, sit down, ask God for wisdom and excellence, be proactive, ask questions, cultivate the study habit because apparently you have lost it, you can do it bro! Read and pray......... God will see you through, and I will put you in prayers........ We wil celebrate with you!!!!! And please disregard every hateful advice thrown at you here! Some people can kill other people's morale with their venom tongue, filled with evil , hate and pessimism, you can do it bro! Smile and raise your shoulders high! No devil can stop you! You will live to be successful in Jesus name!!! God bless you..#####much love

#greatestpianist#

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by UjSizzle(f): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sweetheart, God hates a lying tongue. And feet that hurry to do evil.

Stop lying to yourself. When you're ready for God's guidance, sit down, study and look away from evil. He'll see you through.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by CioAngels(f): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Just let your father know how stupid you are becos you can no longer lie to him. He sent you to school to better yourself not to make yourself a church servant. No pastor is interested if you fail or pass as long as you are co-ordinating his church affairs.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by tuzle(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Yeah I get ur point too, to buttress ur point more, minus poor teachers n stuff.... Picking up tym differs for people, some earlier and another late..
yea, i hated mathematics bck in sec skul but now i enjoy it, when we get holder sumthings dat were hard jst bcum simple, y sum kids are smart naturally
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
So long a letter.

Brother God will help u, he has help me too.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by iamord(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
A case of a confused born again and lack of street sense
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by NovusHomo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:
U don't read, u so dependent on runs, and don't give me the sowing seed scrap cos God will not come down n write your exam for you.

I know many ppl that are fellowship leaders yet they doing great in their academics, agreed everybody is not the same, since involving yourself in those activities will affect u, u withdraw buh after that what did u do next?

Do you always attend lectures?
Tutorial classes?
And when u spilled a course, the best thing to do is attend the lectures and sit for ur exams, see d kind money wey u dey troway for runs yet babu, u for pay one smart student even if na 5k to come dey teach u the course, as e bi u wan pass.

Lastly, I keep telling ppl the basic education is primary and secondary and if u can't further or cope, then go n learn a trade, or get something doing everyone mustn't be a graduate, imagine after spending so many years in school, person go comot with third class or pass for this our country wey even first class never see work, if that 6year have been channeled into another thing, u might have been made!!!!

SABR

For someone as young as you seem, you are very wise. I wish you success in life.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by NovusHomo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Kill himself?

Haba!

Is that the worse that could happen to him?

@Op, I'm going to tackle this from the spiritual point of view. For example, you were with some group of boys who used to beat up and bully one big guy. As a group, you could take down this guy, then one day, you decided you didn't want to be part of the group anymore.

Do you think that big guy you used to bully as a group would not descend on you if he caught you?

You did the wrong things in the name of being a Christian, runsing courses that you should have sat for.

If you were still with the fellowship, you would have gotten godly counsel.

Now look where we are.

My advice, stop sowing seeds that God will not accept.
Go and repent, write Jamb again and start afresh. Because all these spill overs might not even make the certificate worth it anymore.

Its not easy but may God give you all the strength you need.

I can't understand how someone who used to burn for God found himself as a pawn of the devil

In short, you want him to become a life-long/professional student. Wicked!
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Bin3(f): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
I feel ur pain very soon it will be over
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Niftyrules(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
stabas:
During the 2nd semester,a lecturer friend of mine I had been doing 'runs' with told me there's an elective course I should 'run' in order to grad and they'll use it to replace any other I fail,which I did at 25k per course(all final year courses).Only for me to hear from people later on that they weren't using that course to replace any.On calling him,he told me he din't tell me they were using the course to replace any.I felt bad and used but I still had faith.I sowed seeds and prayed like never before,telling God I can't be having a 2nd spilling year.I remember clearly when a woman made a prayer point in Church saying 'I shall not end this year in shame'.i prayed like I was about to die and sowed seeds to the prayer as well.i kept telling God that it was better I died than to go through what 2016 will offer me if I don't grad this year cos certainly,i will now have to tell my dad,who is already proudly telling people he now has 3 graduates at home.

Just last week,the results were released.You guessed it.My name was in the list of spillover students again,my final chance of being a graduate.

I seriously do not know how to go about it now cos i'm just confused.Its too big a burden for me to bear.Please I need the wise advises of my fellow nairalanders as it will help me on what to do this coming year and above all,although i've practically given up on prayers,i still need your prayers as well.If you're looking for who to pray for in your 31st night prayer,please let it be me cos God might answer yours,even if He dint answer mine.

Seun‎
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Please take this to the promised land for more contributions.

My friend, all you simply need is to tap into the finished works of Grace and stop all these money you're wasting. From your story here I think the Lord God really want to use you, but you need to be concentrated.

Go to a bible believing church, re-dedicate your life to Him and come back here to testify of what God has done.
Also note: Heaven help those that cannot help themselves. You're suffering these much simply because you think you can help yourself. But there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Chommieblaq(f): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
NovusHomo:

For someone as young as you seem, you are very wise. I wish you success in life.
Tanx and success to you too.
God bless.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Lordnewton1(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2015
two variables God and Money
either of them can be constant. But when one varies the other is sure or not very sure
to be constant as either of them can also vary.

i can relate to this.... I understand. God just seems not to exist anymore and money, it always does (at least you had money for runs).

Well the only difference between your case and i was -money-. Which promted me to read as much as possible. I just believed God existed and gave him the rsepect HE deserves buh i didnt pray that much or put much hope in him. All my hopes where in my Books. And i believe whatever i read not even Him can take it out of my head. That was how i excelled!

Then i found out God was constant (Present) in all cause i had no other problems all through .HE only wanted me to read as much as possible, that all.
Imagin what would have became of me if money was constant....hmmmm

To have read well is to have prayed well.
Now i can say God is Good grin
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by fpeter(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
enieme:
Maybe u spend far too much time praying than preparing.
All I can deduce is that extra curricular activities r taking too much of ur time

He wasn't even praying sincere prayers...prayers without works and faith is fruitless.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by fpeter(f): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi OP, If you read this then follow the steps below:

1. Repent of all your sins and genuinely ask God for Mercy.
2. Understand that wisdom and knowledge are from God.
3. Study James 1:5 and Luke 1:37
4. Success is preparedness+diligence+perseverance AND Prayers.
5. Come out clean to your father, you may enlist the help of your pastor or a close uncle.
6. Face the exams with courage and stop giving lecturers money to sort your papers.

Believe in God and in you abilities, you'll surely have a glorious 2016.
P.S Spend less time online especially on NL, with friends and frivolities.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by josite: 6:03am On Dec 30, 2015
please when and where will ur burial ceremony takes place so oshibande can represent the fed govt.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by malikjosiah(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2015
eddiegate:
you r a very dangerous man ,,spilling ignorance ,smh
u are a combatant idiot. what else do u expect him to do.. ? isn't his life messed up already? stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students / I Don't Like The Course Am Studying. / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.