Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria (9360 Views)

Girlfriends And Transport Fare / (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria / Why Can't Guys Be Faithful In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by sainttwist1(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2017
Orikinla:
Please, except you have the experience of dating girls and women of the major tribes from the four geographical regions in Nigeria before you got married, don't comment.

From various experiences in relationship and marriage and surveys on sexual behaviour among Nigerians, Igbo girlfriends and wives have been found to be more faithful than others and less promiscuous.
is that all?...I don hear
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by FTBOY: 9:01am On May 12, 2017
it's very hard to find an igbo girl that doesn't cheat. best wife materials can be found in rivers state.
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by faith551(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2017
Orikinla:
It is common for Yoruba girlfriends to have children for different boyfriends before marriage so that they can use them for regular claims of provisions from their fathers and to become stakeholders in the inheritance of their fathers.
Two Yoruba sisters can date and have babies for the same guy without qualms.

Hausa girlfriends and wives are generous lovers as long as they never get caught.
You can lay seven Hausa babes on the same street in one month and they don't hold you to ransom.
They can fall like a pack of cards if you know the trump cards to play. And they love you if you are fair, tall and handsome like President Muhammadu Buhari and "Abba Babbi", my Hausa name, especially when I dress like their men. And if you drive a good Honda car, you are their knight in shining armour. And they are not demanding financially.

Girlfriends from Akwa Ibom?
Hmm. Make I swallow saliva first. grin
You know majority of their boys and men are short. So, when they now see a good looking tall prince charming! Only God will save you from their charms in sex.
The last time I was in their place, many of them wanted me to join them to bathe in their nearby stream before I fled back to Rivers State. grin

hehhehee, talking from experience. Pls someone should coman save me from Akwa Ibom before someone rapes me here one day smiley
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by Zivaharry(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2017
HateU2:
Lie of d highest order
So why are your peeps after yoruba girls.
It's everywhere in the tribe
Stop tribalism
U need Igbo geh in ur life.......she will change everything concerning u.........ur financial status to better......ur personality to wonderful.......even the this ur stupid thought......she go as well change am so u go once be reasonable in urlife
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by Zivaharry(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2017
FTBOY:
it's very hard to find an igbo girl that doesn't cheat. best wife materials can be found in rivers state.
Bro.....I de rivers.....de sabi triple date..,....one person no de do them......especially those from okrika....calabari......ikwerre......all of dem......if na lie....why their men de run after IMO and abia gehs for marriage....reason, rivers girls can't settle with one man

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by MMMscam: 2:45pm On May 12, 2017
Orikinla:
Please, except you have the experience of dating girls and women of the major tribes from the four geographical regions in Nigeria before you got married, don't comment.

From various experiences in relationship and marriage and surveys on sexual behaviour among Nigerians, Igbo girlfriends and wives have been found to be more faithful than others and less promiscuous.

If Igbo girlfriends and wives are the most faithful as you claim, then why is it that they have the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria. Go to hotels, and LovePeddler houses all over the country etc it's Igbo women that dominate prostitution. I can't count the number of Igbo girls. Igbo women will fuxk anyone that can pay up, anyone that has money to spare, even a mad man on the street. Next time try to come up with a better lie next, because guys all around are cheating with and fuçking Igbo girlfriends and igbo wives every other day. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by FTBOY: 3:47pm On May 12, 2017
MMMscam:

If Igbo girlfriends and wives are the most faithful as you claim, then why is it that they have the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria. Go to hotels, and LovePeddler houses all over the country etc it's Igbo women that dominate prostitution. I can't count the number of Igbo girls. Igbo women will fuxk anyone that can pay up, anyone that has money to spare, even a mad man on the street. Next time try to come up with a better lie next, because guys all around are cheating with and fuçking Igbo girlfriends and igbo wives every other day. undecided
i agree, it's very difficult to find a loyal igbo girlfriend; but yoruba wives fvck around too.
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Diamondville:
We don't accept bride price because we don't sell our daughters

Cheap things aren't good after all
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2017
MMMscam:

Prostituting is an occupational and Edo hold the ace
Divorce rate is the highest amongst the Yoruba
Polyammy highest amongst the hausa followed by Yoruba
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by Diamondville(f): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Cheap things aren't good after all
Exactly But Remember Cheap is usually attached to GOODS
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by hooklover: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ibo ladies love money and can Bleep anything for money. I cannot count the number of ibos I have bleeped from single to married from owerri, aba, Nnewi, OKigwe mbasie.
Trust Ibo lady at ur own peril.
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 4:29am On Sep 10, 2017
hooklover:
Ibo ladies love money and can Bleep anything for money. I cannot count the number of ibos I have bleeped from single to married from owerri, aba, Nnewi, OKigwe mbasie.
Trust Ibo lady at ur own peril.

And Yoruba women don't like money...they Bleep anything for free

It's in Yoruba land that they don't see it as a problem sleeping with married woman and boasting if it...as you have demonstrated

That's why your life is on bended knees
That's impressive
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2017
bronzegoddess:
truth of the highest order. Yoruba boys always see it as a big deal when they date an igbo girl. This is a fact.

Big deal indeed, I dated an Igbo lady and I thought being single was better
Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by slyd90(m): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Jesu ooo.. OP u dey lie sha

Re: Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
ibo women are the best jare,yoruba women are mere cow dungs and cheap sluts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? / Video Of Secondary School Girls Twerking In Ghana, Goes Viral / Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.