Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,681 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

(enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria (5778 Views)

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Joephat(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Enugu-ezike in igbo-eze north local government area of Enugu state, is a place Endowed with rich cultural heritage.

In terms of Food, they're mostly known for their delicious Okpa, Otipri(made from maize) and Achicha(Produced from dried cocoyam). they have good palmwine that you can use to dilute this various delicacies and tends to love and respect strangers more than their indigenes.

The unique nature of their culture distinguished them from other parts of Enugu and Nigeria as a whole.

As a married Woman from Enugu-ezike, you're not allowed to cheat on your husband, no matter how oppressive or unsatisfying your husband may tends to be, unless you quit the marriage. This very custom is been inculcated into every girl child born in this part of the world and this is why even in a relationship they tend to be very loyal and faithful.

If you're a married woman and you go contrary to this custom, you will automatically go mad and would only recover whenever you confessed to the village elders and your husband's people, failure to do this might lead to your Death.

This very Custom has actually made this people to be very homely and Faithful and once you are married to them. just feel free because nobody will share your wife with you

A well constructed view is allowed.
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by HungerBAD: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by misshoree(f): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Location is now a determinant for faithfulness....
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 1:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Stop being myopic undecided Fidelity is a choice people make,an individual thing. Its not a result of geographical settlement
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Joephat(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2016
it is not a matter of Location, this ppl have a laid down custom that forbids Infidelity in marriage.

once you cheat on your pattern as a married woman. you will go mad n probably die afterwards..

3 Likes

Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2016
that's true. Am from Ezike oba in Enugu-Ezike and my people's custom and traditions are one of the best in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by emitheo(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2016
As long as it's an igbo woman, i will never marry her,even if the woman na free.
Igbo women and their lifestyle of turning the man against his family members.
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Martartins(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2016
emitheo:
As long as it's an igbo woman, i will never marry her,even if the woman na free.
Igbo women and their lifestyle of turning the man against his family members.
oga shut up.......who cares. u don put all of them for house?

3 Likes

Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by malton: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Greatzeus:
Stop being myopic undecided Fidelity is a choice people make,an individual thing. Its not a result of geographical settlement

It's a choice, surely. But the person most likely to go that path is the one into whose ear it has been drummed that fidelity is the only way. When something is incentivized, it becomes difficult to stray from. To them, cheating is an aberration, not the norm.

Besides, our immediate environment plays a hand in our views of right and wrongs.

3 Likes

Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Young03(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
Greatzeus:

OGA iam from Nsukka and I can tell u its 100% true

As a married woman there,u can't cheat on ur husband no matter what
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by MrJah(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Am from enugu ezike, Aji onehe to be precise. Op you're correct
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by emitheo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Martartins:

oga shut up.......who cares. u don put all of them for house?
I no need to put all of them for house before i draw conclusion. I don see about 70% of them do that very thing..
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
all this one you saying is just rubbish... how much last them de collect for bride price... you no talk that one o...i jus de watch you

Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Amabeast: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
all this one you saying is just rubbish... how much last them de collect for bride price... you no talk that one o...i jus de watch you
Better soup, na money kill amtongue
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by tobi2000: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
u nid a gal wit gud character, my bro go nd marry fulani gal, always calm nd respectful
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by doctore212(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please what happens when the man cheats, will he run mad? Am just asking

4 Likes

Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
The men can cheat but the women can't cheat. Quite bias!

1 Like

Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by ejitest1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Am from Imufu in Enugu ezike and am so proud of our tradition
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by kings20(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2017
Big lie....You never see a typical lady from there
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by JohnNgene: 3:36am On Jan 02, 2018
I must marry from this legendary Enugu-Ezike. Lol.
Re: (enugu-ezike) The Place To Get The Most Faithful Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Joephat:
it is not a matter of Location, this ppl have a laid down custom that forbids Infidelity in marriage.

once you cheat on your pattern as a married woman. you will go mad n probably die afterwards..

O ga o shocked

(1) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough. / Is My Landlord's Daughter In Love With Me??? / My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.