Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,526 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (336727 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2012
Tuesday 3rd April

Tae Bo Everybody Get Ripped - 55 mins

@modath:lol, know what you are talking about! There is a way iru and buba looks if you are not on the larger side to really fill it up. I hardly wear it, mostly sew skirt and blouse style due to this.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
@modath:lol, i laughed and am still laughing seriously over your mums comments. Honestly, i dont know why pple feel that iro and buba is finer when one is overweight. Welldone girl, keep up the good work. i am looking forward to the day i will receive such cooments too,lol
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2012
Good morning guys!!!!! everyone is doing great i see!!! nice ones.

So ...my journey so far, no exercise for me saturday and sunday (though spent 2 hrs in the mall on saturday, working to and fro, i guess would count for a workout smiley )

So on friday 03/30/2012 did 40 mins of ''kempo kick-boxing'' ( guys that was really challenging but great, did not have the kempo workout thing itself, but i just followed every movement and i was sweating like crazy, the guy said that workout burns like 650-700 calories. There are more exercises on you tube. and great workouts too, incase anyone is tired of doing a routine exercise.

Logs for yesterday: 45 minutes runninmg and jogging, the whether was not too bad, so i decided to take it outside. was great too.

I guess will see you guys tomorrow!! ciao... kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
[url]sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=620[/url]
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
Today
400 bike crunches
200 seated oblique with 15kg
Planks
Curls
Walking
25 mins running
Good night.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2012
abdouacly: Running is the best exercise to increase well good result of weight loss proceed. Reduce fast foods and junk foods are most important. Take a glass of juice in breakfast and eat only one time of day is most effective.
To eat once a day is to starve and sure it does not help and whenever it leads to weight loss, it is not sustainable except one is anorexic.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hour_Glass:

What does that mean?

Thanks my workout was great today, there was a trainer who was really pushing me angry, I dint mind sha. It was worth it. JM will finish the rest tonight.
Sorry sweetie just seen this. Google Tulisa Contostavlos and see what is trending about her.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
modath: @HG,
Bravo for the brilliant start,I'm just gonna ask for a favour,on your treadmill workout:could you indulge me and do a bit of intervals(Not HIIT just some minutes of taking it up a notch)to challenge your body a bit?steady state cardio is good but intervals just take it to another level.
I have found out that the distance I cover with jogging at mid/normal tempo almost wipes me out when am doing intervals,and it never gets easier(I don't do HIIT,what I do is more of MIIT,Fast pace walk downhill and run uphill)wish I could add a bit of sprint as well but i fit turn to cripple cheesy

I nearly lost this post modath, thanks for the comment and advice. I will surely try that when I fully master the use of the treadmill, but I am 150% sure that my stern-looking-non-laughing-trainer may introduce it in my next appointment at the gym. I could not make it to the gym today for the running plan, as I was on the road since yesterday (road trip). It was just a way to unwind and leave the routine life and my usual groove. Am back sha without photos sef, the very first pics we wanted to take was a mad man checking a cloth inside the rubbish and trust me the camera just went off (mad man do voodoo?), we put it back on checked the camera and realized everything was intact, but with that experience my friend will not snap even the tiniest ant, lol.
I have an appointment tomorrow.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
Wed 4th April

Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones - 55 mins

This is an intense strength training and toning workout. Lots of lunges, bicep curls, ab work, planks etc.. Definitely for when one has up to an hour for working out. Just waiting to feel the aches tmrw smiley There is a nice warm up and cool down which is essential for this workout.

@Ronky: thanks for the info on kempo kickboxing. Will try to track it down on YT. Well done on the running.
@HG: that camera incident sounds freaky lol!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hey guys!!! how are you all today?

Log for yesterday. 45 minutes dance, danced makosa, kabakaba, grin have this reggaeton cd with different songs, needed to burn calories yesterday, and it was fun.

@babs you are welcome.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2012
babs2011: Wed 4th April

@HG: that camera incident sounds freaky lol!

of course its freaky, it actually scared us.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2012
Thursday 5th April

Tae Bo Cardio Bootcamp - 30 mins

Nice and short workout for those days when time is limited. Billy bands (elastic stretch bands which loop around each foot) are needed for this workout, although one can do it without them. Plenty of kicks and punches and a few mins of abs thrown in at the end. There is no warm up in this, but good cool down at the end.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
@ modath did I not predict that guy giving me an incline today, although he did it just once but for like 2 mins, I was dying and it was at 7% incline, mad guy!! *he must not hear that o* and today the cool down was resistance training for 10 mins and another bad stretch for like 3 mins. I don do jo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Logs for yesterday;

30 minutes kickboxing with Adrienne White, nice one!!!....

@HG, wished i had the time to be going to the gym, love challenges like that.smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
ronkebp:

@HG, wished i had the time to be going to the gym, love challenges like that.smiley

hmmmmmnnn aronky, just as I always wish I have a variety of DVDs like yours.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
hey all, have a geat easter and may the reason for His death and ressurection not be in vain in our lives.
Exercise for me is on hold and has been for somedays now cos am down with malaria.i hate this feeling, i had planned to really workout during the easter break oh.anway, nothing spoil, i'll be back once i feel up to it.
Have a fufilled easter!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
mightlove: hey all, have a geat easter and may the reason for His death and ressurection not be in vain in our lives.
Exercise for me is on hold and has been for somedays now cos am down with malaria.i hate this feeling, i had planned to really workout during the easter break oh.anway, nothing spoil, i'll be back once i feel up to it.
Have a fufilled easter!

pele dear, just take care of yourself and get well soon. I have cough too and there is so much pains on me right now, I think the pain is actually from yesterday's run. I am running tomorrow again, can't make it today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hour_Glass: @ modath did I not predict that guy giving me an incline today,although he did it just once but for like 2 mins, I was dying and it was at 7% incline, mad guy!! *he must not hear that o* and today the cool down was resistance training for 10 mins and another bad stretch for like 3 mins. I don do jo.

grin wink This is a guy after my heart.wish I could just go poof in the air and jus t appear @ your end.pity wishes ain't horses. cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2012
mightlove: hey all, have a geat easter and may the reason for His death and ressurection not be in vain in our lives.
Have a fufilled easter!

Get well soon dearie.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
ronkebp: Logs for yesterday;

30 minutes kickboxing with Adrienne White, nice one!!!....

Hour_Glass:

hmmmmmnnn aronky, just as I always wish I have a variety of DVDs like yours.
We always want what we don't have,the irony of man&his existence. cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
Happy easter in advance my friends. Do enjoy the good meal. It won't make a difference...

[size=5pt]Do it moderately or modath-ly[/size]
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by pixiee(f): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
Since dis thread, have been able τ̅☺ lose 7kg iи̲̮̣̥̅̊ a month,Ȋ̝̊̅ stil have 7 more τ̅☺ go, but my health scares.Have been skipping,Ãήϑ its been so effective, but its not good 4 ♍ε, been havin shortness of breath..pls what options do Ȋ̝̊̅ have? Am Asmathic
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2012
agabaI23:

This guy, you no say na so fight dey start between me and you o, wetin be dis one again na. What is Modath-ly?
Ok I no vex sef, let everyone enjoy yaself HourGlass-ly grin

How you dey 123?

@all, hope all is well? Let all be well tomorrow please. Agaba where are we heading to tomorrow na? shocked tongue kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2012
Hour_Glass:

This guy, you no say na so fight dey start between me and you o, wetin be dis one again na. What is Modath-ly?
Ok I no vex sef, let everyone enjoy yaself HourGlass-ly grin

How you dey 123?

@all, hope all is well? Let all be well tomorrow please. Agaba where are we heading to tomorrow na? shocked tongue kiss
I love to fight with you so that the make up thingy will be explosive wink
We are changing location for tomorrow. You'll get my text message.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
Happy Easter to Everyone who has been consistent on this thread and to all secret followers too grin.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
pixiee: Since dis thread, have been able τ̅☺ lose 7kg iи̲̮̣̥̅̊ a month,Ȋ̝̊̅ stil have 7 more τ̅☺ go, but my health scares.Have been skipping,Ãήϑ its been so effective, but its not good 4 ♍ε, been havin shortness of breath..pls what options do Ȋ̝̊̅ have? Am Asmathic

7kg in a month I think that is quite outrageous, how did you do it? Kindly share, because that is quite unhealthy for you
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Echala: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2012
I have been eating like no man's business this easter. I feel like I have gained back all the weight I have lost this weekend lol.
I did try to sneak in a light workout yesterday morning. Will definitely be working my yansh off this week. It felt so weird over eating, I havent gone this route in over 7 months and I felt really sick afterwards.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2012
Echala: I have been eating like no man's business this easter. I feel like I have gained back all the weight I have lost this weekend lol.
I did try to sneak in a light workout yesterday morning. Will definitely be working my yansh off this week. It felt so weird over eating, I havent gone this route in over 7 months and I felt really sick afterwards.

tongue tongue

Never mind it happens once in a while like that, the only thing is to be back up and run faster than you backslided (if am permitted to use that), for me today is a few gulps of soft drink by the time I input my calories for the day, I will know if a few ml will still go down tonight grin.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by pixiee(f): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
Hour_Glass:

7kg in a month I think that is quite outrageous, how did you do it? Kindly share, because that is quite unhealthy for you

Outrageous Ȋ̝̊̅ don't think so..Ȋ̝̊̅ started at 87kg,all Ȋ̝̊̅ did W̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥§ τ̅☺ cut out junks totaly,reduce my carbs drasticaly, eat smaller portion, lots of vegs Ãήϑ fruits. Ȋ̝̊̅ guess its my body, Ȋ̝̊̅ add weight easiky jst by takin junks,Ãήϑ loose it jst by cuttin it out,even without excersice.. Am 5'9'/80kg my goal is 73kg.. Ȋ̝̊̅ lov skiping, but Ȋ̝̊̅ av τ̅☺ stop cos of my Asthma, pls advice  other options..Τ⌣h⌣ã⌣ñ⌣k⌣s
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
pixiee:
Outrageous Ȋ̝̊̅ don't think so..Ȋ̝̊̅ started at 87kg,all Ȋ̝̊̅ did W̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥§ τ̅☺ cut out junks totaly,reduce my carbs drasticaly, eat smaller portion, lots of vegs Ãήϑ fruits. Ȋ̝̊̅ guess its my body, Ȋ̝̊̅ add weight easiky jst by takin junks,Ãήϑ loose it jst by cuttin it out,even without excersice.. Am 5'9'/80kg my goal is 73kg.. Ȋ̝̊̅ lov skiping, but Ȋ̝̊̅ av τ̅☺ stop cos of my Asthma, pls advice  other options..Τ⌣h⌣ã⌣ñ⌣k⌣s

Oh wow!!! That sounds interesting to me, I just felt 7kg looks big a number. Anyways on the issue of the Asthma attacks don't you think its good you see a medical officer so that he can give you clearance on what exercise to do and the ones to leave out and please do that as fast as you can.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2012
agabaI23:

agabaI23:
I love to fight with you so that the make up thingy will be explosive wink
We are changing location for tomorrow. You'll get my text message.
Hour_Glass:

Ok I no vex sef, let everyone enjoy yourself HourGlass-ly

I refuse to take the bait,you guys ain't reeling me in....I will not stand in the way of true LUST! grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Hour_Glass:

87kg@5'9 wasn't too big to start with,so am seconding HG's initial assessment.a 7kg drop in a month drop is something that is only likely to happen to someone of your height with another 20-30kg on your starting point.
All am waiting for is the poster with the magic formula/portion to WIPE off the remaining 7kg,any taker.
Good luck.

[quote author=pixiee]

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.