Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328126 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
Exercise: 500 skips lazy
Breakfast - 3 slices of bread and vegetable sauce
Lunch - 4 slices of bread and a cup of tea
Supper - 1 pack indomie and 2 boiled eggs

Water consumed - 2L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
Exercise run/walk 5km and some strength training afterwards

Breakfast: Nothing (very bad and very unlike me)
Lunch: Nothing (spent the whole day in Nigeria High commission waiting for my number to be called, lol)
Dinner: Okra with mushrooms and shredded beef (no oil)

Water 2 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by leighford(m): 12:31am On Jun 25, 2009
let me introduce to you Edmark products unlike GNLD and others were you are reqd to take tablets
Edmark is more like food supplements and food stuffs that have being blended into liquids.
Take for instance the guy who always eats outside and does not have enough vegetable in his meal.
Imagine having a splina liquid chlorophyll after or before a meal daily its fantastic.

Yes and for those that want to slim down without stress you can actually have this supplement in the form of
a tea bag or coffee so that all u have to do is drink tea/coffee and slim down.

Its being proven and i too have being a part of it,we shall be having seminars coming up soon to educate the
public.Its money back guarantee especially for orobo like us.

Edmark products have being tested successfully in Dubai,Asia and America its the next
big thing in Nigeria watch out. you can reach me on my email --leigholawole@yahoo.com

leigh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 2:22am On Jun 25, 2009
WHo is this Leigphod man coming to spoil this thread? nonsense.

anyway guys: for 24/6/09

7:0 am 800 skips
breakfast: 1 cup of beans
Lunch: boiled unripe plantain
Dinner: another cup of beans,

Crunches: 500

total water: 5L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2009
@all,which is better during work-outs,walking and swinging arms or walking and letting the arms relax ?
@Topic,walk/run 45mins
skipping:20 minutes
half litre fresh orange juice
glass of water.
No food yet.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sissy3(f): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2009
ifyalways:

@all,which is better during work-outs,walking and swinging arms or walking and letting the arms relax ?

i do the walking and swinging arms, helps me do both things at the same time. helps me workout my arms at the time
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2009
Sissy is right, working and swinging the arms is better
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2009
@sissy and trim,thanks babes.thought so too. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
25/06/09

Excercise log, Did some abs and full body workout to an excercise video

Food log, 12pm 1/2 portion of pineapple, dint intentionally skip breakfast, was soo busy
1.30 pm , a portion of pasta,
3pm Egusi soup and small portion of eba.

6pm 3 pieces of yam and lots of vegetables,

water, approximately, 3L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
Morning exercise - 20 squats and 1000 skips, 100 press ups and 60 sit ups

Food
Morning - half a pineapple
Afternoon - 7 bananas embarassed
Evening - 3 pieces of yam and egg embarassed

Water - 2.5L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ejadamen:

Morning exercise - 20 squats and 1000 skips, 100 press ups and 60 sit ups

Food
Morning - half a pineapple
Afternoon - 7 bananas embarassed
Evening - 3 pieces of yam and egg embarassed

Water - 2.5L

That was some great exercise girl, but the bananas, lol. don't worry am sure tomoro would be better

Mine for today:

Morning: 1000 skips 250 crunches

b.fast: 1 cup of beans
Lunch: Plantain with 5 spoons of rice
Dinner: 1 cup of beans

Night exercise: 500 skips, 30 mins aerobics, 100 crunches
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
Exercise
None today cry

Food
Breakfast: fruit salad (watermelon, pineapple and strawberries)
Lunch: Salt beef sandwich
Dinner: Chocolate whey protein shake
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2009
trimandtrendy:

That was some great exercise girl, but the bananas, lol. don't worry am sure tomoro would be better

Mine for today:

Morning: 1000 skips 250 crunches

b.fast: 1 cup of beans
Lunch: Plantain with 5 spoons of rice
Dinner: 1 cup of beans

Night exercise: 500 skips, 30 mins aerobics, 100 crunches
All i can say is shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked We shall get there one day grin *runs to exercise*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2009
1000 skips and 250 crunches  shocked i wonder how u guys do it,i barely manage to get pass my 50 mark.  embarassed
@Topic,brisk walking for 30 minutes
30 skips.
B/F:some blueberries,scrambled eggs and a glass of water.
what do u guys recommend for my hips and thighs,been adding some pounds dat side since after child-birth.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
25/06/09
Excercise Log Walked to up and down the six floors of my office 4 times.for 15mins

Walked 2miles to get lunch for like 45mins

Sucked my Gut in all day.

Food log: Garden eggs, groundnuts, oranges and water for breakfast
TFC rice and chicken for lunch embarassed
Pineapple, oranges and lots of water for dinner,

But i was soooo hungry during the nite,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2009
ifyalways:

1000 skips and 250 crunches  shocked[b] i wonder how u guys do it[/b],i barely manage to get pass my 50 mark.  embarassed
30 skips.
what do u guys recommend for my hips and thighs,been adding some pounds dat side since after child-birth.
It takes a while to build up to 1000 skips. I love skipping so i can skip 200 at a go,so i skip 200 5 times and i make 1000skips. You can work up to 100 skips and try 10 cycles or 50 skips 20 times. cheesy

For your thighs, do lots of squats and cycling exercises. I am no expert but i know this works to firm up the thighs. Good luck!

@ trimandtrendy, i have a question (sorry for derailing the thread). I had/have ulcer and it was diagnosed early but whenever i don't eat well,it rises up again and i find myself eating anything that comes my way because of the pain for like 3 days to a week before it stops. As a result i find it hard to reduce my meals to the ones posted here(admirable as they are). I have reduced my portions but i am worried i'll feel ulcer pains soon again. What can i do?

Once again, sorry for derailing the thread.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2009
Exercise I went all out today, run/walk 7km, dumbbells strength training

Food
Breakfast 2 grilled sausages & omelette (2 eggs)
Lunch Nando's chickken (quarter)
Dinner 1 small moi moi

water 4 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
Morning - no exercise,no breakfast
Afternoon - 500 skips, 20 squats i ache all over
- 1 pack indomie
Evening - rice and 1 boiled egg tongue

@ trimmy, waiting for an answer.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
ifyalways:

1000 skips and 250 crunches shocked i wonder how u guys do it,i barely manage to get pass my 50 mark. embarassed
30 skips.

For hips and thighs, do staircase exercises and squats.

Ejadamen:

It takes a while to build up to 1000 skips. I love skipping so i can skip 200 at a go,so i skip 200 5 times and i make 1000skips. You can work up to 100 skips and try 10 cycles or 50 skips 20 times. cheesy

For your thighs, do lots of squats and cycling exercises. I am no expert but i know this works to firm up the thighs. Good luck!

@ trimandtrendy, i have a question (sorry for derailing the thread). I had/have ulcer and it was diagnosed early but whenever i don't eat well,it rises up again and i find myself eating anything that comes my way because of the pain for like 3 days to a week before it stops. As a result i find it hard to reduce my meals to the ones posted here(admirable as they are). I have reduced my portions but i am worried i'll feel ulcer pains soon again. What can i do?

Once again, sorry for derailing the thread.

Dearie, i have ulcer too. The thing is make sure you eat, reduce your portions, but eat. My portions are not that small, one cup of beans is enough to fill you oh. If you eat regularly and exercise, you would lose weight. Also, you should incorporate fruits into your diet, that way, you wont feel too hungry and the pains wont be aggravated. If you eat regularly, at least three times a day, the pains won't come up.hope this helps o
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2009
my log 4 today

morning: 1000 skips and 200 situps
b/fast : 1 cup of beans
lunch: 1 cup of beans
dinner : 1 cup of beans, was raining and i had only beans at home lol

not asleep yet so should do more exercises before i go to bed

water: ten sachets of pure water
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by platinumnk(f): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
Can I join in?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
Please join, you are very very welcome grin grin grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by platinumnk(f): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
ok I'll start posting saturday
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2009
right, i've been missing in action for some time. dudes been mad busy but not lazy
i can see that some of you are sweating and panting. ,  . . . . keep it up.

Here my log for the 26-6-2009
food: vegetable soup & assorted + rice
fruits: 2 apples, 3 bananas
exercise: 10 minutes boxing
squats: 50
dips: 50
crunches: 80 + plus some other type of abs exercise
skipping: 150
pushups: 40

Exercise lasted a little over an hour. i kept switching, chopping and changing to keep me keen and interested.
jogging: i haven't ran for some time now. I feel a recurring sharp pain on both knees.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
Welcome back Omo Ibo. I almost thought you had abandoned the train,

My log for today, Hmmm. Its still the beans thing o.

Bfast: 1 cup of beans
Morn exercise: 255 skips
Lunch 1 cup of beans
Dinner: 1 cup of beans.
Night exercise: 500 skips hundred crunches.

Going to the market tomoro, so the beans marathon would stop.

Meanwhile tomorow is weigh in day o. Dont forget.

WHERE IS DOMINIQUE
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2009
Exercise
run/walk 8km

Food
Breakfast 2 boiled eggs 2 grilled sausages

Lunch beef stir fry

Dinner strawberry's (lots)

Water 3 litres

@trimandtrendy, lol this beans marathon na wa o
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2009
am seriously improving  cheesy
some new abs exercises. . .30 mins
walk. . .20 minutes.
60 skips,squats 20,crunches 50.
food log:glass of orange and carrot juice.
plate of catfish peppersoup.
weight : 62kg  embarassed
@trim,this ur beans-ing is funny  grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2009
I have eaten unmentionables this weekend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed and with no exercise. cry cry
I shall resume tomorrow. Aluta continua, victoria acerta!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2009
Weigh in: for the first time in years I am finally in my 70's I'm down 3kg this week, the most I have ever lost in a week! 79kg yipeeeeeee

Exercise
Run/walk 8km, strength training with dumbbells

Food
Breakfast: 2 slices smoked salmon 2 grilled sausages
Lunch: small fillet of grilled seabass with green salad
Dinner: glass of chocoate whey protein shake
Snacks: small handful of roasted groundnuts, 1 boiled egg
Water: 3 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2009
Yayyyy!!! Thats good carpediem. I think you are the biggest loser here o.

My weight still remains the same, i was hoping to add up a bit to make it up to 68kg, but it dint work out grin, despite my water retaining drugs. Anyway, i am looking forward to the day when i don't have to take this drugs (for arthritis) any more,

Todays log is messed up, i did no exercise, though plan to do tonight, but i doubt.
I did not eat beans today, only had lunch, which was rice and chicken.

Weight still 66kg, bf complaining bitterly that he needs some flesh. So next weeek, i have to get back to 68 and maintain it at that.

Once again, congrats carpediem!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
brb
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
50 skips,tried swimming today,not much of a sucess anyway.
was a little bit spent and lazy today.
Food log:
4 bananas(breakfast)
A piece of chicken(lunch)
A serve of eba,ogbono soup with orishirishi(early dinner)
2 glasses of water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.