Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328092 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
taitee: @ hg tanks a lot. i dnt av a personal trainer i jus read stuffs online den go n practise.my gym isnt crowded. i go in d mornings n i meet maybe jus 2 or 3 ppl or so depending n d pple ere(russians) jus mind dier bizness cos im usually d only black.

Better then, never knew you were outside naija. Stay well
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
DAY 7 Sunday 1
18/7/12
Mornin 20situps, 25 tyms (2)4kg weight liftin
Brkfast

Aftanun:
Lunch:

Evenin. 300 skips and 15minz walk

Dinner: wao I ate a lot " 2small noodle =630cal, 1 egg= 70cal, nutriC= 35cal, *cake =? Cal, I dnt know but I ate it without d icing like half of small cup cake.
Total calories= 735 buh d cake z not included.

Pls I hope skippin in d evenin won't affect cos I can't skip in d mornin coz I wud be tired.
Water= 2.4litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by austyn2010(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2012
Na wa o! Some of the things I read in this thread I just begin to wonder if People are ever serious with serious problems that is effecting the life of fellow Nigerians negatively. Abi you no know say so many marriages have been broken because of this problem? Anyway here is a remedy that works. Get more details if you are interested here: Weight Loss Shocker
Doctor reveals 'miracle' remedy that will slim you down fast.
www.trends9ja..com
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2012
get well soon hg...... sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
Goodmorning everyone....

So my jist in regards to the 'insanity' workout....omo, i got home on friday, was all hyped for the exercise, did not buy a dvd yet, but went on you tube to find 'insanity workouts"...i found one for 26 mins, so i followed the guy naa, i was panting and hissing (angry that it was too tough, and the kind of person i am, won't stop till i saw the last of it) when it was almost close to the "cool-down" i paused it and went for another 500 skips....(by this time i was drench with sweat)And that was when i noticed i had pulled something on my right leg....i did the cool down after the skips and lay flat on the floor, with my legs elevated, my ankle felt so sore....

Saturday was a little bit of hell, because i was in so much pain...the pain continued till yesterday...and i was like this pain will not end if i don't do something fast....so i opted for 55 mins of yoga...OMG!!! that was the best pain reliever...i stretched every part of mi-body...and felt really good afterwards....would be trying that insanity out again today...wink wink hopefully....

@Mightlove congratulations!!!!! i am warming up for the race too...."still on the mark".....wink wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
I saw a man today, the last time we saw should be 2006. I greeted and he asked if he knew me somewhere and I told him where. He said "you did not change o, try to keep it up". I was so proud of myself today, definitely I had changed in 6 years now but I think my body is getting back to where it used to be right now.

@taitee, thanks so much for asking. I am better.

@aronky, well done.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Food Logs for today

7:30am - 1 cup green tea + 2 tsp milk + 1 cube sugar

9:30am - 1 cup yogurt

2:15pm - 2 fist sized eba + okro soup w/dried fish

4:00pm - a handful of tiger nuts

7:30pm - 1 cup yogurt

8:12pm - 1 cup beans + 4 slice plantain
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ronke welldone. ve misd cardio oh.
ve kinda relaxed. was in so much hurry 2 lose weigt buh now dat im doin it rite d scale doesnt scare me so much
brkfast: boiled potatoes with egg n fish sauce.
snack: 1 apple
lunc:same
dinner: bread and peppersoup with lowfat milk. (drank d milk)
exercise: 3km on d threadmill. burnd more dan 215cals cant remember exact numb
strength training...all dose weights.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2012
DAY 9
18/7/12
Mornin 30 left lifting, 5kg dumb bell (20times each)
Brkfast NON

Aftanun: NON
Lunch:

Evenin 370 skips, 5kg dumb bell (20 times each)
Dinner: pasta with a tablespoon of groundnut oil 600cal
Malt 67cal
1 cup Cake = ? Cal

Water 3litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Hi everyone
@HG, thank God for your health

Log for yesterday

B- 1 N10 worth biscuit
Lunch-1 serving of rice and a piece of turkey
Dinner-one piece of fish with pepper soup
Exercise- nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tuesday 24th July

Tae Bo Everybody Get Ripped - 48 mins

@ML: congrats on your 'news'! Wishing you a stress free and straightforward pregnancy.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
@babs:thanks oh. Amen!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2012
Wed 25th July

Tae Bo Ultimate Lower Body Workout - 45 mins

Have a nice day everyone smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
planks
running
weights
crunches
medicine ball
gist grin
all in 45 minutes
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
taitee: get well soon hg...... sad
What's wrong with my periodical sweetheart?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
mightlove: @HG:oh sorry, i was not explicit enough. I mean[b] i am 7wks pregnant [/b]and have to hold on on the weightloss and also have to modify whatever i do. I intend to keep up the fitness routine though, which i have been doing.

Ooops! I did not see 1 hour of bedmatics in any of your daily logs. Come on you were cheating on your logs.
Please next time put all exercise logs in so we can actually measure where the weight loss is coming from undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kandiikane(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ronkep, good on you.smiley

I am quite lazy when it comes to exercising. I will wake up to go jogging etc but after 5mins I'm back home so usually I go gym(once in a while), lol even that I must complain.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
No exercise for me this week, my morale is low....my ankle is hurting me bad from the "insanity" i did on friday....yesterday i wore all my exercsie attire and just lay flat on the floor....no strength for exercise...thanks to the U-V.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hi all being part of this forum for a while. Am doing stuff but on another site. Well done @all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
agabaI23: planks
running
weights
crunches
medicine ball
gist grin
all in 45 minutes
^ well done, nice to see your logs today, periodical poster hehe wink

@Ronky: pls take it easy, seems this Insanity really should be approached with caution undecided hope your morale perks up soon and your back on form. You've been doing so well girl x
@HG:hope you are ok dear?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
@Babsy,
Thanks. I've been mobile lately. Lol @ periodical poster. Named after periodical sweetheart

What is wrong with HG?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hi All,
Believe everyone is doing great.

@HG,
Still waiting.

@ML...
grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
uche13: Hi everyone
@HG, thank God for your health

Log for yesterday

B- 1 N10 worth biscuit
Lunch-1 serving of rice and a piece of turkey
Dinner-one piece of fish with pepper soup
Exercise- nil
Babe,this is not enough to work with,we are aiming for HEALTH and vitality, this right is not werking for me..let's take it as a one off.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
ronkebp: No exercise for me this week, my morale is low....my ankle is hurting me bad from the "insanity" i did on friday....yesterday i wore all my exercsie attire and just lay flat on the floor....no strength for exercise...thanks to the U-V.
Let it heal properly,if you don't you may do worse damage to yourself. stress fracture takes sometime to heal and we wouldn't want that.
I've also slowed down on my exercise(strenght training) cos the rain(+ the attendant cold) has flared up my dormant pain. I have gained about 2kg but am not letting it get to me,when the weather becomes nicer,I'll intensify my efforts.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
modath:
Let it heal properly,if you don't you may do worse damage to yourself. stress fracture takes sometime to heal and we wouldn't want that.
I've also slowed down on my exercise(strenght training) cos the rain(+ the attendant cold) has flared up my dormant pain. I have gained about 2kg but am not letting it get to me,when the weather becomes nicer,I'll intensify my efforts.

Thanks jare!!!! i am holding off....but watching what i am eating, been feeding on chinese mixed vegetable for lunch, because if i should 'download rice or poundo" into my system as i am right now...it won't be funny...grin grin, so just a mixture of brocolli, beef, carrots, string beans....so that as i am not exercising for the week i am not gaining too. EEyah pele!!!...yoga can help with cold oooo....i have tried it severally and it has worked....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
agabaI23:
What's wrong with my [b]periodical [/b]sweetheart?

*very angry puffing fire and brimstone from nose but still trying to control temper* lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
babs2011:
@HG:hope you are ok dear?

I am very cool now barbie girl, I am fully back on my feet today.

agabaI23: @Babsy,
Thanks. I've been mobile lately. Lol @ periodical poster. Named after periodical sweetheart

What is wrong with HG?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
modath:
@HG,
Still waiting.

Ha!!! Ok gimme a few minutes now
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
DAY 11
26/7/12
Mornin 5kg dumbell 25times
Brkfast

Aftanun:
Lunch:

Evenin: spaghetti and egg 400
Dinner: 5kg dumb bell 25times and leg stretch 30times
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Exercise Logs for today

Elliptical Trainer - 25mins
Power Walking - 20mins
Stationary Bike - 15mins
Lying Double Leg raises - 2x10
Sit Ups - 2x10
Bicycle crunches - 2x10

Food Logs

Breakfast - 1 slice yam + eggs + 1 mug beverage
Mid - 1 apple, 2 walnuts, 1 bag green tea,
Lunch - 1.5 slice yams + eggs
Mid - 1 bite bread, 3 gulps of coca cola, 1 walnuts,
Dinner - 2.5 cups rice + 4 slice plantain + 1 small piece dried fish

I decided to start with Dano Slim 0% today and am so surprised it could taste better than Marvel 1% which taste like sawdust.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hour_Glass:

*very angry puffing fire and brimstone from nose but still trying to control temper* lipsrsealed
Ehen wetin u wan make I say? You dey remember me. You no even tell me say u get wahala sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2012
agabaI23:

Ooops! I did not see 1 hour of bedmatics in any of your daily logs. Come on you were cheating on your logs.
Please next time put all exercise logs in so we can actually measure where the weight loss is coming from undecided

@agaba lol, bad boy. I don hear you. How is footy?

@Mightlove congratulations!!!!! i am warming up for the race too...."still on the mark".....wink wink
ronky babe, thanks oh. I am looking forward ti having u join in this race oh, so we can become 2 at least, lol
please let the leg heal properly b4 u do again oh. No let insanity scatter your leg for us oh.
@modath:tnx. I hail oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.